Do agnostic, conservative high-tech cities exist? Booming industry minus the degenerate liberals or religious zealots...

Do agnostic, conservative high-tech cities exist? Booming industry minus the degenerate liberals or religious zealots. A Seattle\San-Francisco minus the faggots, liberals and excessive immigrants.

I feel like I'm stuck between hick valley and fuck my shit up queerland of multicultra.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what happens when you make everything a black or white issue.

What.

only a 'libtard' is smart enough to actually produce something of any economic value. trumpers are just rabid hillbillies who are sad that no one needs them to pull levers at the button factor for 50k/year anymore.

i know the feeling man

I think some major cities have a more diverse left/right spread, but the trend is present in all the big cities to at least some degree. Seattle and SF are probably the peak of that, so anything else will seem refreshingly moderate at the very least. The major cities are the liberal bastions in every US state, but they're not all through and through sweden-tier the way some of them are.

Singapore?

Yes.

Dallas in Texas has a high-tech industry and is pretty conservative. So does Georgia.

notably both are backed by defense dollars, so it is innately to their favor to be conservative.

For outside the side: just about any major Asian country.

Please an example which isn't black/Mexican tier like the south.

Cities in Japan or China (lol), Singapore, Hong Kong. Not really many in America. Omaha maybe?

hot.

Zürich

Interesting, I'm completing a masters and want a job in that sector.

what a cuck this guy

I know of a few atheist, conservative high-tech cities, but your looking for agnostic conservative high-tech cities.

Sorry, kiddo. Tough luck.

Do not base your self worth based on those around you user. That's is cucked speak. Fuck them, their neighbors, yourself and everyone else user. If not shill elsewhere

atlanta, charlotte, or charleston sc is probably your closest bet. maybe orlando

> Atlanta
> Charlotte
> Charleston
> What are niggers

Right. All those dumb fucking yokels just want the local factory to reopen so that they can have their no-skill labor in a dead industry back.

How's Chattanooga, culturally?

I know it's a booming tech center and I figure it's not quite San Fran, based on the state it's in...

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>shities
I'm too tired to deconstruct cities for this thread. But there are good reasons why they're shit and why the people in them are shit. Most of what the typical city "produces" is entirely masturbatory. It is self-service garbage existing only to serve those in the city. Each of these service industry workers wants services their self and it further swells the misuse of land.
Niggers, liberals, etc., crowd within cities because their survival strategy is to rely upon the prosperity created by others.
Most cities are far in excess of their ideal density. Congestion is unnecessary. Commuting in unnecessary. Exorbitant land values are unnecessary. It is all the result of Hotelling's Law. It is only a law because people are too stupid and greedy to organize any other way. Shities are shit.