NOW BOZFEED IS POOBLISHIN' FAYKE NEWS ABOUT DONOLD TROOMP FOH THE MAYNE-STREEM MEDIER

NOW BOZFEED IS POOBLISHIN' FAYKE NEWS ABOUT DONOLD TROOMP FOH THE MAYNE-STREEM MEDIER

THE MAINSTREAM METEOR SAYS INFOWOHS IS FAYKE NEWS, BOT WE'RE FOOKIN NOT

THE MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER IS THE REAL FAYKE NEWS

really makes you think

>HELLO POTION SELLER

>(((FAYKE)))

LOOKS LEHJIT TAH ME

that is a pretty uncanny imitation, random serviceman station in glorious nippon

This guy is so fucking annoying.

He has some good bantz like 20% of the time though

it's like he's really here

I love how this faggots talks about ethical journalism yet he puts a click bait title on a video that shows Obingo hanging out with his African family.

kek'd

Please, more. Give me all your PJW edits

PJW's stuff is good in moderation. He's no Ryan Dawson or Styx, but once in a while he and Info Wars in general produce good shit.

SOMEONE POST THE VOOCAROO

Also, does Pool live in a cuckshed? I only see him in that map room. I assume that's his only room as Alex Jones only pays in SUPER MALE VITALITY pills

my sides

Fuck this nigger lipped britbong, every time I see his faggot face or hear his disgusting muslim voice I know it's another video I'm not going to watch.

ITT butt-mad

this and spurdo are the only ebin maymays that make me giggle like a faggot 100% of the time

japan is actually the master of very old degenerate art

but not ancient

turns out japan has no culture beyond the 1700's
everything we think of "ancient" japanese culture is actually 16-17th century and beyond

the Dahnald stuff always make me laugh, it's so stupid

Hoteps are retarded, sempai. Enjoy the humor

My dad constantly watches mr MAIN STREEM METEOR.
It's fucking annoying, but I can't let him know I'm deeper down the rabbit hole than him by showing him other people.

quality shitpost

Fuck, i cant not read these in his voice.

>You may have won the election Dahnald, but can you beat my secret technique?
>RAT STYLE: SPEED OF A THOUSAND DELEGATES

M A Y N E - S T R E E M M E T E O R

I like to call it BUTFEED as its gay AF and has shit content to be avoided like the cancer it is.

This is my favorite meme.

I get a good laugh from these threads.

This might be the highest quality low-quality shitpost I've seen all day.

kek

Oh wait, you're serious?

I hate to say it but these always make me laugh.
Watson really is good at what he does, these are just fucking hilarious.

Really gets the old noggin choggin

POTION SELLER

MANYE

Anyone associated with the controlled-opposition, snake-oil salesman that is Alex Jones has zero credibility.

I don't know how anyone takes Infowars seriously, especially when Alex Jones has been proven to be wrong so many goddamn times in the past about so much. It doesn't help that he is a literal snake-oil salesmen with his shitty supplements that he advertises fucking everywhere, or the water filter bullshit.

THE MAINSTREAM METEOR SAYS INFOWOHS IS FAYKE NEWS, BOT WE'RE FOOKIN NOT

he's a humble water filter salesman

HELP WE ARE BEING DDOS'D BUY OUR SHITTY SUPPLEMENTS AND HELP US GOD BLESS ISRAEL

This is a forced meme spread by the CIA niggers to stifle real discussion.

I AM GOING INTO BATTLE, I NEED YOUR FINEST POTIONS

fuck off kike.

Hey if you share your sake il'll let you spin my six shooter. It's high noon.