So what happened to all the pizzagate generals and threads?

So what happened to all the pizzagate generals and threads?

Was it all really BS or just unknown agents deleting threads and banning people talking about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we made up pizzagate for teh lulz too, senpai.

James Alefantis
>J'aime L'enfants

prove to me his name was James Alefantis at birth.

It's real. Too many connections, and the establishment freaked out so hard about it. The Globalist/ Hollywood pedo machine must be revealed.

Doesnt his name mean like child fucker or something

We've dissected the available information. We need new intel. Continuing the threads will accomplish nothing but perhaps triggering a fragile person to go to comet ping pong and ruin what we've compiled this far

jan 20

They get slid.

>It's real.

No shit? We have to wait until the inauguration and start again then. Until then there's nothing we can do, since nothing has happened.

there's only so long you can keep fake news going

Alefantis threatened to kill a guy and his family for mentioning his PEGASUS museum.
youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U

Yes, It means: I love the children.

Wait until they can't be pardoned

Hey
You're a pedo and I'm going to insist and screech loudly about how you and all of your friends are pedos based on my autism.
Are you gonna get offended/freak out about that?

Why do you faggots keep trying to dismiss this? It isn't going away unless it's debunked and nobody has even come close to debunking it

The cia is so shit at shilling.....

You have NO RESPECT for your enemies you fuckers!!

What is thisa LOW TIER FUCKING SHILLING

People wised up and realized the lack of conclusive evidence and stopped posting. I mean hopefully

the ongoing ritual trafficking, raping, torturing, and killing of children by politicians and their minions will stop once they are taken out. All pizzagate did is help bring it to light. More people are now aware.
Expect happenings, expect justice
Their tiny weak egos are beginning to crack, soon they will shatter

>random image with no source
i hope people aren't this dumb

they're not, everyone knows you're a faggot pedo shill

Plenty of people are invested in this everyday. Myself included.

Regardless of an investigation happening when Trump takes office, something definitive will come up.

There are tens of thousands of people actively involved.

Time will give the right light.
Justice will be had.

tons of discussion still on voat . co / pi zzag ate

as well as 8 ch

they've found a ton of new locations and buildings surrounding comet. the whole thing is nuts.

Posted an article about it to normiebook today.

I think the fiasco helped wake people out of the long slumber.

There are still daily threads.

pissgate is going to be used to discredit /pool/ so it discredits pizzagate too

This makes sense in opposite land.

I believe the people at Besta were in the US attorney's office covering missing persons and would have known better about that Bloggo symbol the FBI report mentioned.

Other than that there's just a lot of really tenuous links like pseudonyms in common with the weird Austin texas private sector spies who had ties to some other pedo possible thing in Hawaii? Some guy selling "defective" hard drives at strange prices on Ebay with comments mentioning happy kids.

What's this Alefantis guy about?

>What's this Alefantis guy about?
I mean to ask is the Jimmycomet instagram account all him?

>voat.co/v/pizzagate

They are running the investigation.

He's going to say that he can't wait to use those libel laws. CNN, Buzzfeed, MSNBC are finished.