How do we fix finland?

How do we fix finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmLeUkiJlEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-speaking_population_of_Finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Import people from northeast Canada

Time heals all wounds... Except the one that kills you.

harambe?

>Finnish "standards"

>Confusing Helsinkians with Finns

>Confusing Finns with White people.

There's no fixing Finns. They were degenerates from the start

First off, we need to figure out why Finland never had a 2016. That's some crazy shit right there.

There's no word for 2016 in Mongolian.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmLeUkiJlEk

I have seen attractive black women that is not one of them, this one is fugly 2/10 would not bang

The worst part is....

She's not even a hot black chick.

At least make it a halfway decent negroid.

>inb4 they're all monkeys

>Miss Finland
>Miss

they all look ugly 2bh

finns have the most blondes and blue eyes

finns are the most white

2013 is a fucking fatass

Real Miss Finland

>you may not like my face user... but my body make up for it! mine was the best!

Who is 2014?

That gets me every time. Pan fucking troglodytes !

Miss Finland =/= miss Helsinki.
Former is usually pretty and latter is always ugly.

It would be sexist to judge a woman on appearance, and as an ugly man who has never been to Finland I have high hopes of winning next year's Miss Soumi Cunt.

let me guess, a Finnish polar expedition dug this up out of the ice and now it's loose

Finland has their 'miss Finland's' pose in lingerie?
pretty fucking hot, as far as I know most countries stop at the swimsuit round.

No one know here where is it, Helsinki, maybe in Sweden, or Norway.. or maybe in Canada.
Everyone just dont give a fuck.
Cause its an american board, relax my finnishbro

A gook with blonde hair and blue eyes is still a gook.

you remove this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-speaking_population_of_Finland

>miss finland

shes miss helsinki.

It's a private contest for "Miss" Helsinki ffs.

sage

Eat shit nigger. Finns are the original Europeans.

Men, generally speaking, are most attracted to women with feminine traits; delicate features (small noses, tight bodies, large breasts, light skin). Women, on the other hand, are attracted to masculine traits (big muscles, dark skin, big jaws, and yes, even big dicks). When white women and black men come together, you're combining the best of both worlds.

Notice how attractive the women are on BLACKED videos. These are women in the 9/10 or 10/10 female categories of attractiveness. They don't NEED the money from making videos, as they have no shortage of rich eligible bachelors who would be willing to marry these broads. They make the videos because they ENJOY doing it. They love big black cocks.

Deny it as much as you want, but the era of white men is over. It was over as soon as you signed the Civil Rights act in 1957. Scientists talk about invasive species in the animal kingdom all the time; but they never thought to apply it to human populations. Compared to black men, what do white men have to offer? Even their GENES are recessive.

You can show me statistics from dating websites to support your theories, but you overlook one simple fact. Race-mixing has been historically taboo. But that is now changing thanks to Hollywood and the media which is actively promoting race-mixing in television and in the cinema. White males are typically portrayed as weak and emasculated. Films such as Star Wars show the white male being overpowered and dominated by the dark, swarthy, handsome underdog.

If you don't believe me go to any shopping mall in any populated city. Each year you see more young, attractive, white women holding hands with black men and lonely white boys passing them by in shock and dismay.

And its a beautiful thing to see

You have no jerb?

There's nothing wrong with Finland.

They're memeing. They chose the ugliest nigger to be Miss Helsinki as a joke. These people invented memes.

And Americans with brown hair and brown eyes are white? Kill your self there is no way that people with asian genetics can have blonde hair and blue eyes.

uncanny

But that's where the Inuit liv- oh, clever m8

the fact that she's a trump supporter, Stacy, just makes wanna pound that black ass so much more, I'd probably go to jail for breaking her.

finland yes

oops, meant to post this one

Like the outgoing POTUS best bet is to sandwich it between two whites; restores the status quo whilst shutting up the prog-regressives for a while.

miss finland 2016 is half chinese!

you know those other girls are not that pretty but for sure are way better than 2017 pick.

she look's like she's 40

>2018 Shrek

>There is no way that peopel with asian genetics can have blonde hair and blue eyes

Are you retarded? Do you even know who the Aryans were and the origin of light eyes/hair?

Stop posting this shit, beauty contests are retarded and people shouldn't care about them, which most of them don't. Which is exactly why a handful of """progressive""" judges did this since they knew it would create headlines and garner attention

alexi laiho plays some pretty sweet guitar

>miss finland
lel

Also you guys are about two decades too late. We already had a black miss Finland in 1996, she was the 2nd runner up in miss Universe(um)

pic related is her today.

And mexican

with a neutron bomb

The fact that shes black isnt the biggest problem its the fact that she is butt fucking ugly

And? No shit she is Sherlock, it's a fucking joke competition held by an uggo woman that always chooses women who look even worse than her. The fact that you are taking miss Helsinki competition this seriously is fucking hilarious.

I mean the black one is the ugliest in the pic, sure
but they're all fucking butterfaces

This is the womans tattoo who holds these miss ugliest piece of shit in Helsinki competitions.

finland always trying to copy sweden