CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

I'm still struggling with this shit, guys.

Sup Forums has effectively trolled the most powerful intelligence agency in the world. The same agency that has ISIS, the narcos, russian mafia, yakuza, FARC, the triads, North Korean gov, sicillian mobs and a bunch of other right at the palm of thei hand.

Sup Forums JUST RUSED THESE GUY.

I can not fully comprehend this whole thing yet.
It's just too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
youtu.be/L-6ugLM3ARw
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818990655418617856
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=i7gW7QwevFI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95125670
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/818992803829137408
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GREAT JOB GUYS

Blumpf is finished

I understand the incredible sense of confusion and dumb-struck amazement mexianon.

This is the power of Kek and his memes. Praise be upon them

We have the power now.

>intel report was a 2 page summary
>Sup Forums pretends some fake 35 page PDF is proof it's all made up

Kek

but are we safe? hasn't the CIA ordered all locations of us from the NSA and are probably going to suicide all of us, or MK ultra the higher profile individuals here?

Can someone just fully explain what the fuck is going on? I was at a funeral all day and have just been hearing bits and pieces for the last 30 minutes.

you will regret this

And everyone who has ever posted here is in danger. The CIA never takes being one-upped lightly.

Same here. I have no clue.

Some Sup Forumsack wrote 25 pages of fanfiction about Trump's sexual proclivities and personal life and sent it to Rick Wilson.

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Looks 35 pages to me

And they say KEK isn't real

Ahahahahaha!
Well played, brothers. Keep going.

The best part is Trump read it.

And now we're all gonna fuckin die.

well rather a Staff Chief read it to him.

The CIA sourced a former MI6 agent who got the report from his friend, Rick Wilson.

Sup Forums provided the fake report to Rick Wilson

nobody here did shit, fag

You underestimate the power of kek.

The CIA isn't James Bond anymore. It's become a support group for homosexuals, transvestites, and mental illness. They're a sad group of parasites pretending to be killer spies.

The two page summary is based on the 35 page report dummy.

The story didn't come from Sup Forums.

I had the same feeling. Damn near had a stroke, shit you not. My dad told me about the report, so I came to Sup Forums and beheld a glorious victory parade. I have archived 80 PDFs of the various threads that have shown up about #pissgate. I think it should be called #BuzzKill tbqh

sadly the report is from June ====D O:

(that's the African dick going in Trump's mouth, and they're Nigerian so likely Muslim dick)

KEK is heading for global domination. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.

pol has trolled fuck all and trump now hates Sup Forums for saying bad shit about him

They procure children for the degenerate pedophile satanist elites.

They're shit.

>Blumpf
call the fucking police, my sides are gone

YEAH YOU OWNED THOSE KEKS

What page is this on?

youtu.be/L-6ugLM3ARw

You saw the summary?

Thanks friend. I don't like to ask to be spoonfeed the news, but this is like walking in, and everything's on fire, but it's good for some reason, and someone places beer in your hand, and it's good, but it's also fire.

It's not. I don't even think the CIA would believe that.

I wonder if this has anything to do with me feeling happy about accepting that I'm a socio/psychopath today. Am i being targetted by mkultra type shit?

It was a pleassure shitposting with you friends
CIA will shut down Sup Forums

field agents and analysts are two different beasts. the former are still based fwiw

They're not as smart as you think Mexibro.

The American empire is fucked up and the people at the top have no idea what they're doing. This is the kind of shit that happens when the people outside the system are smarter than the people inside the system.

I have a feeling there is going to be a major purge of government larger than many can imagine.

It's very good. The lying press has made such a fool of itself that it may never recover.
Drink, because every time Rick "Cuck" Wilson opens his faggot mouth, people will crack a joke about this shit.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818990655418617856

He knows

Arent we all being targetted by that?

>The CIA isn't James Bond anymore
It used to be?

>it's become a support group for homosexuals, transvestites, and mental illness.
Source?

>They're a sad group of parasites pretending to be killer spies.
OK Russia

You are thinking of FBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

Sup Forums didn't sourced the intelligence report, it's just a meme created by desperate r/the_donald retards.

No, but I read the full report and:
>CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn.

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

THE MENA CONNECTION
youtube.com/watch?v=i7gW7QwevFI

Kek

Fake news

Here's the archive goys

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95125670

chingado paco, ya duermete, no dejas dormir con la lap prendida
como tu no trabajas ni estudias

One more

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224

Just got off work. What the hell is happening?

>The CIA isn't James Bond anymore. It's become a support group for homosexuals, transvestites, and mental illness. They're a sad group of parasites pretending to be killer spies.

Or they've dramatically succeeded at destroying any perception of competence so that people will act less cautiously on the internet.

We grabbed the CIA by the Pussy.

>people acting less cautiously on the internet.

Before this happened torture was streamed to facebook.

This is unironically the most accurate tl;dr

Wikileaks on the troll/report

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/818992803829137408

We can't be reasoned with
We can't be broken.
We can't be made to stop.

the cia wasnt rused you idiot. they know this whole Russian story is BS. they dont care if it sticks because the only purpose is to cast doubt on trump and to cover up the wikileaks information.

if they actually thought Russia hacked the election trump would be tried for treason.

what i dont understand is why they would include it in their already fake ass report. There is no way they can be that stupid.

boo hoo

This post was meant to link to

Just because you're powerful doesn't mean you're immune to your own stupidity. People like them tend to forget that they're people and not gods.

dont doubt KEK,
hes become even more powerful

This is what we do on Sup Forums

WE are the shadow government.

Remember when we got some ISIS guys killed on Syria? Yeah, we run the fucking show.

It's our world user... there's no match for focused and weaponized autism.

>Remember when we got some ISIS guys killed on Syria?

That was a good fucking day.

We are the spooks now

That was /sg/ Sup Forums joint op

Author is that you?

Well, there's always someone on the far left side of the bell curve.

>no proof pol faked anything
>it's a LARP

I'm no shill, but prove that wrong

Which is to say you're right; people are already retarded on the internet.

We had blood on our hands.

I told my friends... I don't even think they believed me lol...

Still a great day that day :D

Yeah, it was fun finding the exact coordinates

The glorious bastard.

See they are triggered and that not only makes them reveal their true selves, it makes them vulnerable to even this. KEEP TRIGGERING IT IS THEIR WEAKNESS.

Holy shit this is the perfect way for Trump to BTFO the CIA and the MSM, he is totally justified now.

Its just like all those bullshit stories the jews made up about Hitler, people will believe anything. Look at us. We're the jew now.

It's hard to see but earlier in the threads user talked about writing a fanfic as a joke and someone suggested scat and he said like "fuck no, I'll levy with you though" and the next time he posted was after he sent it to Rick

A lot of Sup Forums would've done good by joining the military.

We have inmunize him from MSM furthee reports, no intelligence report will be taken serious again. And Trump can use the 10 billion difamation lawsuit to fund his second term campaign.

master rusemen

Here's a better resolution. Open in new window for full res.

>when (((they))) can't SHUT IT DOWN because Hiro is a jap and invulnerable to their tactics

One day I will die. This is a good way to die.

That's some of the CIA. The CIA was never James Bond, Bond was actually Military Intelligence as a part of the British Navy (he was a naval officer, a commander) so he'd be most like US Naval Intelligence. On top of this, the 50s-80s CIA still exists, it's just a portion of the total CIA called the SAD (Special Activities Division). There's a paramilitary group in the SAD called the SOG (Special Operations Group) that recruits exclusively from US special operations units, especially Delta and Seal Team 6 (the premier groups from the Army and Navy specifically). The PAG (political activities group) is most analogous to what the CIA did back in the good ole days.

This ebaumsworld guy has gotten out of control. How can we stop this madman?

That nip is more afraid of us than the gov, people who know poole personally think he has PSTD tics from the gamergate and nuking Sup Forums era.

One thing ls no troll online and other moving your family every week to end up getting calls of your mom saying random people stalked her. We even found his "secret" apartment in a matter of hours. He was shitting bricks when anons flooded his bloc just to take pictures of him or stare him

Nah, it was totse

Yeah, just fucking great.
Thanks, pol, when I starve from new murrican sanctions or got blown by some nuclear shit, I'll remember you.

Chin up Ivan m8, it's worth it

Oh fuck there's a van outside my hou

Your system is shit, fix your mob nation first.

Don't you see, We Won so sanctions are going to be lifting and there will be no nuclear exchange.

>This level of delusion and damage control

>So what's the next step in your master plan?

Crashing Buzzfeed... WITH NO SURVIVORS

How Small Minded.
>We are Big Guys Here.