Okay CIA let's negotiate

Okay CIA let's negotiate.

You've seen what we can do, you've seen the damage we can cause. The wizards are willing to establish boundaries in return for complete removal of all shill threads and posts for a period of one year from tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiHa6jFW_Is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're asking too low of a price.

CIA you gotta double down on prosecuting Bill, Hillary, Huma, and even Weiner if necessary. If not, consequences will never be the same...

Not enough. CIA, all of the above, you admit Russia had nothing to do with the election, and a lot of dems start anheroing.

I want my own MKULTRA. I wanna make psychic assassins.

I have power stance. Your move, Bane.

You know what, maybe we should just straight up ask for our own bunker to survive the coming polarity swap.

This too. Also, anything you got on:

Aliens
B. Obama
Hitler

How about instead of negotiating we just kill everyone whose name isn't in the Book of Life?

I want a shitposting job that pays minimum 60k a year.

Does anyone realize how powerful we are now?

Sup Forums could theoretically create a nuclear war......

You dumb faggot.

We don't have anything on them. We're a bunch of faggots with shit jobs. If they ever thought we were useful they'd recruit us until they had enough to outsmart and control this board.

Seems unlikely, if Sup Forums had that power we would all be dead within the hour.

Trump is STILL creating jobs. Not. Even. In. Office. Yet.

Kek works in misterious ways , He is preventing it by giving only single digits to those calling for nuclear war

>Who are you?

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan! PRIASE KEK

>implying the pedophiles have this much power

You do realize they're just degenerate coke addicted kiddie diddlers and sadists right?

Also how are you going to put out hits on thousands of random people from various different countries? That would take years, decades, maybe even a century.

and lifetime supply of mochii. Thats good stuff

How do we know CIA browses here?

The CIA niggers are to here by release 1 Terry A. Davis from your custody.

This is not negotiable.

give us our own Tsar Bomb...

Fuck, you know too much
For real

I would like to offer my enhanced interrogation services and whatever else is necessary.

>The wizards are willing to establish boundaries in return for complete removal of all shill threads and posts

Mercy?

Hah!

VAE VICTUS!

Nice fucking zilla edit

Maybe we need a nuclear race war.
Nuke the kikes race war now

I have three conditions.
1: Reddit is shut down and its owners and employees thrown in gitmo
2: Hillary and Bill are thrown in gitmo.
3: I want the prime minister to apologize.

1. Reddit is turned over to Sup Forums
2. Hillary, Bill, and the Washinton insiders she collaborates with are given trial and shown to be guilty like they are.
3. The CIA makes a press release saying that Trump is not compromised by russian and explaining how it is a Democrat Psyops
4. Sup Forums gets credit for the destruction of the democrat party.
5. Assange and Snowden are both pardoned and wont get suicided the minute they come back into the states.

Don't listen to this. Our good man Terry is free and working to save God's good Earth from the CIA niggers. youtube.com/watch?v=DiHa6jFW_Is

Pol's fucking dead.
Sup Forums 2.0
Fuck this board sideways.

This plus I get to have sex with the Clintons' daughter

Any fresh terry stuff? Tweets or whatever. Dudes a legend

You're a big guy

>elected the most powerful man in the world

BACK TO YOUR BEDROOM WATCHING SHEILA GET BEAKED BRUCE

It will be a century that scum won't forget.

Hi CIA here how many tendies do we need to shut you autists up