Sup Forums fag here. DID YOU MADMEN ACTUALLY TROLL THE CIA. NEED CONVINCING

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1484109229387.png
archive.is/xQJEb
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT'S REAL Sup ForumsRO.

WE MADE THREADS MONTHS AGO, TALKING ABOUT
>Create fake news and send them to media (((journalists))) and we wait to see if they take the bait

IT'S JANUARY 2017. AND THEY FINALLY TOOK THE BAIT! LMAO

go away

It seems pretty clear to me: Trump loves gold. His signature design color is gold. He's obviously doing it because of a deep devotion to things golden. This suddenly all makes sense to me now!!
#peeotus
#trumpee

No. It's a bunch of underage faggots who want to believe Sup Forums matters more than it actually does. If you actually look for concrete connections between the alleged story an user here said he leaked to Rick Wilson, and the actual story, you'll see that they're not even similar. It's just a faggot using public information to make it look like he was the source of a story.

we dont know but the idea that Trump flew to a hotel in 2013 just to have a group of prostitutes piss on a bed that Obama once slept in that then in turned was filmed and used to bribe him. Is absurd

how could anyone believe this to be true.

Furthermore A man being blackmailed by Russia for this bizarre piss act is going to run for president.....

Why would you with this sort of thing looming over your head.

Btw kek will bless us with qt gfs this year.

This will be the best year!

It's real.
It's fucking amazing pizzapartyben.

Let's do it again with HuffPo.

Wrong

>larping faggots

No, it's just a meme.

>Sup Forums tries to troll twitter with stolen Mona Lisa but fails
>Sup Forums trolls buzz feed and succeeds int rolling MSM and the CIA too
Your legacy shall live on in Sup Forums, Sup Forums.

HuffPo / college professors / ???

It actually happened.
My dad who works for Nintendo helped me and a friend hack the internet and plant the info on the CIA's internet.

nah its just desperate damage control by Sup Forums

Of course not
Sup Forums is a board of peace

It was Ebaumsworld

>larping

Kid, I've been frequenting Sup Forums ALL THROUGHOUT Trump'/ campaign.

I've been here for every single happening.

YOU'RE the larping faggot. Probably some paid shill.

Anyone who lurks Sup Forums knows there was a period where we all engaged in creating "Fake News" bad about Trump - and we sent them to various media journalists hoping that they would report about it so that we can all laugh.

It's late, but they finally took the bait

>Sup Forums
Fuck off you degenerate furfaggot.

Wow, you've been here for less than a year?

Trumpfags are cancer

Many such cases.

Proofs you fucking tool

See
So much damage control

Just fyi ive been on Sup Forums for about 13 years cunt, on and off but fuck yourself is what im getting at. Statusfags are fucking cancer.

This is why I don't like Trump, brought over too many newfags to pol

Enjoyable clusterfuck regardless

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!!!

I'm a iPhone user, and I just got a new phone so I wouldn't have any screenshots.

I'm pretty sure Anons have been posting proofs all day - and fags like you have been denying them.

Fuck drumpf and fuck reddit people

Seriously why is there still a trump general? It's over, go home.

No. Go home.

it was Ebaum's World, they are the root of all ebil

wow it's fucking nothing

I'm originally a Sup Forumstard- but I migrated here after /lgbt/ successfully invaded that shit.

Politics is a major talking point, after what we Sup Forums users did with Trump.

Accept that Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums y ja

The shit you guys call "proof."

Look, I'm a fucking Trump supporter.

Unless you have an archive where user talks about golden showers or Obama's bed, it's not even close to proof.

Even then, it would not be definitive proof. Who is to say that some insider didn't just start posting this shit as soon as he realized such a report existed?

What a moron

If you take that as proof you might be mentally challenged

>

>all throughout the election
>but not before
>calling other people names and using buzzwords
Fuck off newfag.

Too many trap threads for you?

We have long since surpassed Sup Forumsanana
Sup Forumss time has finally arrived.

ok leaf

pic rel is on the frontpage of reddit

>fucks i give about your opinion: zero

I've been in 5 different golden shower threads this morning, not a single screenshot to verify this bullshit claim.

Classic Sup Forums.

just become a good lil ruscuck like the rest of /pol

fuck off with the golden showers

it was Russian sex orgy blackmail

Link to archive??

I can't help but notice that you're calling me a moron, yet this seems to be predicated on your inability to understand what fucking proof is or what an enormous cunt you look like if you make a fact claim you can't substantiate. I would have to consider that you may, in fact, be the moron.

Futhermore, fucking kill yourself you ridiculous faggot.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1484109229387.png

So basically the entire board is being slid?

blah blah blah

there are posts going back months talking about spreading a fake story about trump's russian orgy and how Rick Wilson bought into it, be my guest

>wants to see Drump get peed on by African prostitutes

good lil cuckboi

Real talk - I just saw what happened to Millenial Woes.

I'm sorry CIA. It was not me. It was some other user. I adhere to the rules and do not engage in raids. It was definitely not me.

It was probably Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Or the donald trying to blame us. Go after them.

Some guy claims to have been the one to send it trsprudence on twitter. He says he has emails, but I wouldn't expect them to be posted yet (if they exist).

It's Rick Wilson. I fucking believe this dope got duped.

It does, it does.

It really happened. I can't discuss it any further here. Follow the urine.

>even more damage control

another shitty image with no solid proof whatsoever
ok

Honestly, I don't care if we did it, or it's real. We've convinced a significant portion of the media they've been had. They have no evidence to prove it wasn't us and we have some (albeit, flimsy) evidence to support our claim. Even if it wasn't an user, we've still trolled them and buzzfeed is fucked

I get you, man. I've been on this board for years, but my consumption grew bigly around election season
I ain't proud of it, but I saw everything that happened that election and I remember these CTR campaigns

There's a single post in an archive about a video of an orgy in Russia that refers to Rick Wilson *after* he announced he had damaging info.

The other (handful of) such posts are talking generally about giving Rick Wilson false intel -- again, *after* he was already talking about it.

Learn how to skepticism and then feel free to suck my dick asshole.

We didn't get to where we are now by being a bunch of frenzied gullible cunts. All of you go the fuck back imo.

charge that phone user!

incase buzzfeed article is taken down

archive.is/xQJEb

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

>We didn't get to where we are now by being a bunch of frenzied gullible cunts.

Step up your game Sup Forumsitch. Gotta say very disappointed at you bitchbois, haven't done anything relevant in years

Look at me, I'm the 4 chan now

This is bullshit. Why would they release it post election if user sent it nov 1st

You motherfuckin' right we trolled the retarded ass CIA.

You faggots are worse then reddit, you didnt do shit.

Kek

The only larping is people saying they are the one who did it.

I saw the many threads on Sup Forums about trolling media outlets with fake news. This really took off when the media first introduced the fake news meme.

No, they didn't.

Sup Forums is trying to distract you from the truth because FSB has been posting here for months.

Yeah it looks like they sat on a story we leaked them last year when they were trying to dig up dirt on Trump.

>mfw got qt gf yesterday

feelsgoodman

Kek better deliver. What's the point of Making America Great Again if no qt 3.14 gf to enjoy it with?

>Sup Forums fag here

I don't believe you.

Cause they knew it was probably fake and they thought they had the election won already anyway. Now they just don't care anymore.

>Sup Forumsfag here
Kys

Go back to Sup Forums, only graduate shitposters can get in here. You need atleast 10 years of wizardy and 300 confirmed gorilla raids.

PRAISE HIM!!!

I will no longer be a virgin!!!

We see something sketch and investigate further

get off the board Leaf

Go back to Sup Forums and jerk off to women's feet and male dicks.

mfw Lord Kek wants me to lose my virginity

Already had one, does it still count?

>I'm a fucking trump supporter
no you're not

that statement is quite fucking literally the name badge of a shill

kek

Yeah, and city people voted for Hillary, right leaf? :^)

check'd shadily and gl on your conquest

>Sup Forums fag here.
FALSE....we are Sup Forumsros not Sup Forumsfags. Go back to Huffpo.

We've provided more evidence than buzzfeed.

fuck off nigger

Trump will destroy the Democratic party.

So far, I have not seen any proofs

Hi newfriend

>1 post by this ID
Back to Sup Forums underage fag

> CIA realeses info about trumps sexual deviancy
> Russian hacker Sup Forums convinces the world it was responsible with an autistic evidence collage
Nice

CIA pls go

I wish you good fortune, my brother.

Praise kek

ShadilAYYYYYYYY

Go on my son

At this point, I'm betting we didn't do it. It either had to be cripplechan or this is legit. If we meme hard enough though we can take credit which is what really counts

Thank you! Shadilay brothers!