Will there ever be a race war?

In our lifetimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daK0sfBG5cg&t=316s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Race war, doubtful. Major war, quite likely in the next 20-30 years.

Culture war: almost certainly. We'll see a massive conflict related to culture, however the lines are not drawn yet. Might be muzzies vs all, might not be.

We might be straying from an era of peace into late 19th century chaos. WW2 stopped major conflicts, but the world seems intent on hearing them all up again.

Might be worth looking into private security contracting soon.

Ww3 is the most likely.

white v white

Not really, the whites who can actually fight arn't going to fight other whites.

If it's a Nationalist vs Commie, then sure.

If I have anything to say about it, you're damn right.

Yes, yes there will be. I can feel it in my bones.

Maybe a civil race war in one country but not worldwide.

There's have to a be a lot of racial tension in that country, USA most likely.

I keep asking myself this same question. Ethnic conflict always happens when the majority group (in this case whites) status is threatened demographically and politically, which it most certainly is.

What's going to happen once Mexicans and Blacks outnumber whites and vote for more welfare and for non-white political candidates. How do we maintain a so-called "post-racial" society when identity politics quite literally determines who gets to be president.

All this talk about "race is only skin deep" - if that's the case why did 99% of black people support Obama? This is only going to make divisions greater as whites become a dwindling minority in their own countries. Will blacks and Metzitos treat us with the same tolerance and respect when they are in the majority?

Here in the UK the prospect of Sadiq Khan (muslim mayor of London) becoming Prime Minister is a frightening one, but at this point anything seems possible.

I don't know what form it will take, but something tells me we're headed for icy waters over the next decade

Hope so, I'm ready to Kill some white racist.

Race and racism is a social construct created by Jews to create tension amongst people, do not fall for their lies

I pray for the day a bunch of over confident cocky white racist cucks come toward my black community.

Free licence to kill racist.. oh my.

hoping I can kill at least 20 people i die.

I'll tell you right now that Europe will have it a lot harder than the U.S.

where to cop shirt

Be careful what you wish for Deshawn

maybe

reverse image search, blue arrow click it

Yes. All the old societal walls are collapsing.

Take no prisoners this time, brothers. No one can escape our revenge.

Yeah we're screwed pretty much

The BBC race-mixing, diversity propaganda is ridiculous

Did you hear Millenial Woes had to go into hiding after being doxxed by the media? George Orwell is turning in his grave

youtube.com/watch?v=daK0sfBG5cg&t=316s

Ok Trevor!

America will balkanize mark my words.

Yes. I don't know how, but it'll happen. We don't see the lead up, but the kindling is dry and stacked up around the logs.

Many little sparks fly each day. One here, one there, until one catches the kindling. We won't even realize that the factions had formed years prior. In retrospect the signs will seem obvious.

Who will win?

vaguely threatening msm