YLYL Sup Forums thread #6000000

YLYL Sup Forums thread #6000000

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/280145/amin-yashed-furious-man-replies-to-facebook-trolls-making-shed-jokes-about-his-name/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, I never knew Sarah Anderson was such a raging Nazi.

Bump the thread homos

:^)

Thanks

holy shit this

I hate Michael moore

MADWOMAN

MAGA+PEPE+POO

This is when it was all over, 3 memes in 1.

I have a feeling this is funny but I can't speak mine speak. Only God's language comes from my lips. 'Murican.

That'd be a sick spot to get a tattoo. Nobody would see it either unless you blatantly tried to show em

Aww shit, sry bro.

>Name: Darko
>Likes: Bullying and Heavy Metal
>Hates: Everything
>Nature: Darn and scary
>Appearance: Darko is black and he has cuts all over. Even tho he is black/red he has a white hair.

>Darko is a wild horse who was abandoned by his owners in the woods, where he had to kill wolves to survive and he started to hate all life.

Sry for a shit tier translation.

>Only God's language comes from my lips. 'Murican.

You mean "Retarded" English.

>not knowing about Sarah "The One Woman" Klandersen

No one loves you Mike.

Lost, but it makes me sad when I think of all the millennials who won't get this

Can't believe I lost this.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
At a christmas market

what war/battle was this?

battle of trenton

Are you not a millennial if you watched beavis and butthead? Too bad MTV has turned into one of the larger cuckholes on cable.

MTV is awful, Mike Judge is pretty talented.

that was a really good translation friend! thank you :)

Little did the creator of this know the meme magic that was about to be unleashed upon the world. Ebola-chan was childs play compared to President Trump

Holy shit lost, if this happens it proves we're in the fucking best timeline ever.

lost

>Amin Yashed

hahahahaha

holy shit i lost

This is the one

...Rocket Scientists...
When shits starts to go crazy my only worry will be that we run out of trees to hang all the journalists and corrupt politicians.

I'm fucking dying

Annexing part of Commiefornia?

We can always burry them behind our saunas friend, after we have neutered of course.

Its hilarious that these liberals think shitposting on social media and a couple of suburban moms posting on facebook is "lashing out". Imagine what'll happen once all the military trained white people with guns actually start lashing out.

I've realized if there ever is a revolution, its going to be so half assed and effortless. Jump camp the bridges like a faggot and lock down urban cities from getting food! They'll destroy themselves.

Fixed. That last sentence ruins it. Makes it obvious that it didn't really happen.

holy kek

LOST!

Holy shit I've never noticed that hahahahahaha
I can't believe I lost to fuckin text in a ylyl

What a fucking pitiful excuse for a human being, he literally wasted hours every week writing articles whining about Trump just to be btfo. That's got to be a depressing existence.

subtle edit.

I needed that kek

lost

They stole movie actors, computer scientists, quantum physicists, KFC employees, NBA players, etc. AND MADE THEM SLAVES

They didn't buy them from Muslims or Jews or anything. Just got a bunch of pokie balls and committed genocide!

Ebola-chan was too strong for Sup Forums's fledgling meme magic

There's electing a president then yknow killing millions

Oh no, it really did happen. thesun.co.uk/archives/news/280145/amin-yashed-furious-man-replies-to-facebook-trolls-making-shed-jokes-about-his-name/

Seriously though, four?

Fucking lost, holy shit.

I'd hit it with a bag on its head

Yknow, tied around its neck and with a hammer

Last one, only dumping top quality.

i need this shirt

New political compass?

Guess you could say it was a pretty nice truck attack

What's the joke?

things like this make me legit mad
seeing "gender queer" freaks getting lumped in with us trannies4trumps

Best one my friend.