Ok so what the fuck happened this time? Why's everyone freaking out?

Ok so what the fuck happened this time? Why's everyone freaking out?

Pol trolled the cia

how?

Fake story

...Блять. Could you elaborate?

Sup Forums is telling themselves they trolled the CIA, but haven't provided any actual proof.

More likely that Russia has some dirt on Trump that Buzzfeed found out about. Apparently there's a video of him getting golden showers from prostitutes.

Tbh I don't see how this would actually cause him to get impeached considering everything that he brushed off during the campaign. I'm a lefty and think prostitution should be legalized - I'd feel silly trying to be outraged about this.

Russian leaks on orgy parties and trump is into weird shit. Cia thinks it's real

Trump is torpedoing real story of Putin 5 year compromise, with forged piss story, look up Rathergate for previous insatnce

>Wilson, I'm CIA

Something about Trump pissing on dolls that look like Obama

>More likely that Russia has some dirt on Trump that Buzzfeed found out about.

That's how I know you're an idiot.

Claiming buzzfeed did anything journalistic.

Get the fuck outta here with that shit

Buzzfeed just released a 35 page report about Trump being compromised by the Russian government. Allegedly, when he was in Moscow, he hired some prostitutes to pee in the bed Obama slept in. This was going to be used to blackmail him since it was purportedly caught on tape.

The report is full of inaccuracies and errors that give us reason not to trust it. Wikileaks reports that the dates and format are not consistent with other intelligence reports, and Michael Cohen (who was set to be making secret deals with Russians in Prague) has never been to Prague. Furthermore, whoever brought this to Buzzfeed, clearly they approached other journalists first. Politico, the NYT and HuffPo all turned down publishing the report since they couldn't verify any of the information in it.

Sup Forums is freaking out because there is a rumor that an user in one of the Trump general threads started this whole story by leaking it to Rick Wilson. There is no proof that this is what occurred, and there are holes in the story. I think it's just wishful thinking from underage faggots here who want to believe Sup Forums matters more than it does. The idea of influencing the news cycle and politics is so cool that posters here don't give the story proper scrutiny.

Maybe he's wondering why you would blackmail a man before getting him elected president

>no proof
>literally screencaps of the thread proving it
>says there's a video
>it's from a kanye west music vid

1.4/10 too obvious would not rage

no, the story is that Trump hired prostitutes to piss on a bed Obama once slept in, not that he was getting golden showers on himself

It's retarded anyway, Trump is a notorious germophobe, that's the last fetish he'd be interested in. He strikes me as more a foot guy.

Pretty much this. Sup Forums always goes ape shit over nothing. It's easy to do when you literally have no life and spend all day on here and the_donald.

I just wanted to see how many race mixing stupid threads were here today before I got back to work but now Sup Forums thinks it accomplished something and feels validated for spending 24/7 here.

Well, back to work.

Oh, right, this is Sup Forums. I should explain what that means.

Work is what people who don't live with their parents to do to earn money. Money is currency used to purchase things.

Good summary

>screencaps of threads
Much like the "proof" threads that Taylor Swift comes here? Jesus Christ user, it literally takes 5 seconds to fake something on a page.

Go outside.

I was just in a thread where the faggot who was responsible was in it. Just got archived
Pic related explains it all

I detect signs of intelligent life

You should feel silly about being a lefty. Humans aren't equal and the system isn't keeping people down

This is basically what happened. There's a bit of "evidence" in an archive of some thread back in April, but it's vague as fuck.

here you go

cia called it in

he wasn't alone

Thanks user.

I wouldn't care if it turned out Trump was into kinky sex, but I think it's pretty lame for a 70 year old rich man to hire prostitutes. It shows great hedonism at an age at which one would wish to see wise altruism. It'd be like finding out that Trump spent millions of dollars a year on a rare chocolate addiction.

lol What a silly opinion you have Mr. Alt Right man :^)

Thank you.

he hired hookers to piss on him.

Sup Forums made CIA buy a dog

>Trump is a notorious germophobe, that's the last fetish he'd be interested in
Fetishes are often about things that we feel repelled by or obsessed with.

A germaphobe gaining sexual pleasure from urine (or eren scat) isn't that hard to understand.

But actually urine is quite sterile, you can clean an open wound with it if you have to. It has high acid and often sugar content which makes for a hostile climate for bacteria.