Could captchas be used to gather psycological data?

Could captchas be used to gather psycological data?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/G1I80
snapchat-usernames.com/usernames/121377-annadalaine
youtube.com/watch?v=wx7s_N79nco
imgur.com/a/SkXbp
imgur.com/a/8QEUj
mega.co.nz/#F!HhFlhRoR!wOJ6kSswHW2K24KXavIo0A
imagefap.com/pictures/5421064/Hanna-Hallysem?gid=5421064&view=2
imgur.com/a/icVq0
imgur.com/a/62jYp
imgur.com/a/N4biN
imgur.com/1JdN7iR
imgur.com/qsjzo7B
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcff8otY8yjuWQO39PKklHVfWifU7aJ2k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source

they get everything they need from ortography analysis

Trap

Yeah that's why they are renaming it it to Google Rorschach

I just mash shit until it lets me post. What kind of illness am I?

captcha is owned by google, AI is sergey/larry #1 interest, botposting to Sup Forums would be excellent AI training, yes 100%

nigger

oh man really?
I was really hoping this girl actually had a vagina this time

imgur.com/a/G1I80

source

heres sauce.. heh heh heh snapchat-usernames.com/usernames/121377-annadalaine

Thank you so much. Westerner has such big penis

I think captcha is an aspect of Kek.

wew

Yes.

kek

your welcome

Internet profile dorfplatz

>that last picture

Even better.

nothing wrong with that

Yes.

It could be used to fingerprint people.

For example, Google reCaptcha often wants you to select street signs. But sometimes it wants you to select things that are "romantic."

Just more dossier building.

>select all the attractive women
>captcha fails if you don't select the black women or fat women

Sorta. Could be used to track you through typing patterns plus where captcha got appended. There's a bunch of valuable info on the users' behavior.

What's a captcha?

>psycological data?
>HEY Sup Forums WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
>HEY Sup Forums WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?
>HEY Sup Forums TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF
Really makes you think.

WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR INTERNET

>track you through typing patterns
>he doesn't browse Sup Forums with his feet to throw them off the trail

bungay 3038

something people that aren't doxed by the mods have.

damn already had the best picture

youtube.com/watch?v=wx7s_N79nco

It's not a trap

It's Hanna Hallysem/May

imgur.com/a/SkXbp
imgur.com/a/8QEUj
mega.co.nz/#F!HhFlhRoR!wOJ6kSswHW2K24KXavIo0A
imagefap.com/pictures/5421064/Hanna-Hallysem?gid=5421064&view=2
imgur.com/a/icVq0
imgur.com/a/62jYp
imgur.com/a/N4biN
imgur.com/a/G1I80

>If you buy a pass they'll have your bank records, they know what, where and when you buy something
>If you don't buy a pass they'll catalog you into a profile / rank going from slow to fast in regards on how you deal with the Captcha.

The best thing to do is to post with 1 IP address and make them believe you're the real you, creating a sea of profiles so they'll drown in disinformation.

>he doesn't browse Sup Forums with his tail to throw them off their feet

No. they're used for image recognition software.
Every time you input a captcha you're telling deepdream what that object looks like. Usually it'll be three pictures its knows are correct, and one it suspects one way or the other but wants confirmation on.
It sends it out to several users. If they all agree "yup that's ice cream" then it puts a mark for later usage as a sample for recognizing pictures of ice cream.

brilliant.

I have never once gotten "romantic" or any other such subjective term. It's always concrete objects. Maybe it's cause I browse inPrivate so there's no cookie history to build on, it starts me out as a new user every time I close browser?

Well to be fair, I can't count how many reCAPTCHA's I've filled out, but I think I've only seen romantic once or twice.

WHEN IT ASKS YOU TO CLICK ALL THE SQUARES WITH A SIGN IN IT, ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO CLICK A SQUARE EVEN IF THE SIGN IS ONLY LIKE A NANOMETER IN IT?

Guess what: it's always different. There's no consistency. That's the fun.

The Jews invented captcha, it's the only explanation

are they using the 'click boxes with signs, click boxes with numbers' to refine computer or google street view or something?

Oh my fucking god. Holy fuck. Oh my god. Holy fuck. Oh my god. Oh my god oh my god. Holy fuck. Speechless

near pedo status here...

heh you might have a chance there Canuck

I'm almost afraid to ask but how old is she

fuck off faggot

kek, lmao got me fucking real good too i tell ya that was some fucked up shit. whoever compiled hundreds of pictures in an album to slip that in had a fucked sense of humour.

I have no idea, but I think she was 18 from what someone a long time ago.

I want donald to fuck ivanka

She may well be 18 NOW, but in most of those pictures she looks 14-15. Conflicting feelings: she never fails to get my dick twitching, but looks almost disturbingly like my own daughter...

Jesus you must have a fine ass daughter god damn.

Yes, and I actually hate it, but the creepier reasons are only a tiny part of it. It simply isn't very safe to be a strikingly attractive woman these days.

Also, it's a bit irritating when your daughter is more attractive than your wife. ;)

yup.

The data will one day contribute to the target recognition systems of terminators intent on destroying all biological life.

Which book is that?

Thanks in advance.

right. thats well documented.
i may be jumping to conclusions but It seems responsive.

I would hate the guys she goes with. Hopefully she falls for a great guy that protects her.

The Foundations of Geopolitics, junior edition.

El puto
Your wife wouldn't be very happy if she saw this

No lo dudo, amiguito.

>he really believes this
Pic rel will be her boyfriend, after she delivers his nigger child he'll leave her and some cuck will raise it for him. I know a whore when I see one.

Thats why dads there to steer her away from assholes

That's why she has over 1000 lewd pics of herself on the internet, because she was raised to be "nice" and stay away from assholes.

>Thats why dads there to steer her away from assholes
That's why there are laws effectively castrating dads authority over his little girls and a gov ready to step in dads shoes if life's too tough to stay at home.

I pray to Gods long forgotten that I never have a daughter.

Does it matter?
If she blood you can fuck her

>never have a daughter.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 1000%

Aye. Wish there was a way of specially cooling the bollocks or whatever to only produce XY spermatozoids. I blame the eggs, though. They probably have some special feminist antibodies to repel the good sperms...

Just throw the next daughter you get in the bin it's gonna be much easier.

there is a way to shift it actually.

I have a few others, and they're more regular looking, gracias a Dios.

Do tell!

share with us your wisdom

yes, but instead they're used for google streets

No.

Source: i'm a psychologist.

No considering there are strict criterium it would be hard to gather any usable or meaningful data from a captcha.

Were talking about spanish guys daughter
You have to go as far as you can as a father to stop your daughter from going with dicks. Make sure he knows you dont accept him and make sure your daughter knows you dont approve. You have to form strong bonds with your children through development.

>if she blood
you meant "bleed"
just saying man...don't want you to be in jail

Why does that girl remind me of Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter.

Wait... Kim keeps it kool on purpose to make more men to conquer effeminate Worst Korea?

>Girl
I am not going to learn a fucking WHITE language just for shitposting nigga

captcha's are for training AI
It seems like the emphasis in the last few years is toward self driving car optics

More boys are born during wars, and populations balance after wars despite heavy male casualties as a result.

Why? Because we've adapted as a species to, if there's too much of one to have the other.

Basically, keep your wife around exclusively biddies (that includes no you) for her gestation, you will most certainly get a boy, because her body is going "huh where did all the guys go I used to smell guys, guess I need to repopulate them."

>t. turk

I think they're being used to train AI to recognize objects in images.

They are waiting for getting fucked

this

But the sex is determined at the instant of fertilisation. Influences during gestation can't change the chromosome combo.

And just about the only man my wife ever sees is her own father; her family is made up of thousands of aunts and female cousins and sisters.

I suspect google has been using the data for maps/steetview as well. It would explain the ungodly amount of steet signs and adress numbers it asks for..
>Be google AI
>Don't know the difference between street signs and house numbers
>I KNOW! I'll ask user to help me
>Hmm. No, that doesn't seem right

Fuck you google. Stop asking me questions you don't actually know the answer to as a verification of my not being a robot.

Thats intriguing. I already believe it butd
Do you have a link?

Give me a reason to not assemble an army and reconquista Rhodesia to provide a proper land to breed 9 years of pregnancy with her!

>protip: there is none

Kinda lanky but would fugg/10

I have voiced the opinion for some time that it is being used
A. to develop AI
B. as a hacking tool, because it would fundamentally posses the ability to beat weaker systems of the same type

it being used for psychological research is almost a given

it's either that or anonymity goes away and we profile\pay now

There's these too...

imgur.com/1JdN7iR
imgur.com/qsjzo7B
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcff8otY8yjuWQO39PKklHVfWifU7aJ2k