DEATH OF A LEGEND

>CHARLESTON, S.C. — Dylann S. Roof, the unrepentant and inscrutable white supremacist who killed nine African-American churchgoers in a brazen racial rampage almost 19 months ago, an outburst of extremist violence that shocked the nation, was condemned to death by a federal jury on Tuesday.

>During the brief siege, the youngest victim, Tywanza Sanders, 26, pleaded with Mr. Roof not to kill. “You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during the rampage, according to the jailhouse manifesto written within seven weeks of his arrest.

A FUCKING HERO

nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/dylann-roof-trial-charleston.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjDHQ16MyKY
youtube.com/watch?v=ni9FCzIOX2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay let's get it straight

Dylan roof killed innocent black people because he was seeing how innocent white people were getting killed and raped by black people in statistics, so he went eye for an eye in his deep dark philosophy, dylan roof was on some really deep next gen white nationalist philosophical state of mind. Dylan gets a W for this one, i'm sorry. it makes sense

Interesting how quickly forgotten the Pulse Nightclub shooting was. I imagine Roof will be known for a long time.

Why does this board hate on Roof so much? He is Sup Forums incarnate, doesn't get any more /ourguy/ than him. Guess that just proves pol really is satire.

Yea us Sup Forums don't actually hate black people we actually love them and for their culture too

Yeah, Pulse shooter wasted 50 fags and I don't see many people bringing that up anymore, plus that towel head spic lit up a fucking airport just a couple days ago and already it's being buried. Shitskins are worthless

But, he is no legend, nobody who kills anybody should ever be considered a legend, I am sorry, but taking away something as precious as life from another human being is not okay, no matter what way you look at it, nobody should ever die for what other people believe is right, is is just stupid

You don't beat niggers by acting like a nigger

DYLAN ROOF DID NOTHING WRONG

So we should round them up and provide them all with a shower and delousing?

Love for all races is the Sup Forums actual philosophy

Get off Sup Forums newfag. You don't speak for the rest of us and your over the top serious attitude tells me you haven't been here long enough to even post.

>b-but I love blacks and killing is bad .

Top kek

>nobody should ever die for what other people believe is right, is is just stupid
If that were the case the US would still be British.

Are you Christian by any chance? Slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=CjDHQ16MyKY

Fuck off.

rip

im naming my first born dylann in honor of him

kill yourself nigger

>falling for bait THIS HARD

ok, I can joke bout many things, racism is not one of them, and neither is death, I am sorry, it just does not make sense to me, and I do not find it funny

>Sup Forums loves Christians
>therefore it makes sense that Sup Forums cheers on a guy who murdered nine Christians

Bullshit. People have to die if we want a chance to stay alive. White genocide is real.

He did it because he wanted to start the race war. He said that's why he picked innocent blacks over some gangbangers.

That warms my heart.

You can cry about his victins being innocent, but what have all the white rape and murder victims done? And that was his point, and its right. You sure as fuck wont have King Nigger and company singing spurituals when some hnor students raoe and murder a White family in a home invasion and burn theur house to the ground.

It was 'forgotten' because King Nigger lied. They pushed the 'frustrated homosexual' bullshit when, on the 911 call, as we learned later, Matteen had given your typical jihadi spiel about his attack being revenge for his brothers in the ME that Obama was killing.

And Matteen Sr. Behind Hillary at her rally still blows my mind. Can you imagine if Roof Sr. was in the same position behind Trump at his rally? Also theres the issue of the Pulse victims probably being a bunch of illegal Puerto Ricans.

Civic Nationalism is shit, ethnocentrism or GTFO

FPBP

>Christians
>the goodest of goys

Christianity is alright, but Christians are fucking annoying

Everything is a joke faggot
How do you save a drowning nigger...protip you don't

He was given the death sentence, so that gives him about 20 more years to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=ni9FCzIOX2w

>dem feels

Because little old black ladies going to church are the problem in Black America, right?

He shot up a church. Not a rap concert, not the projects, not a crackhouse - a fucking church.

Everyone knows black parents take future gangbangers to black churches he prevented future crimes

But how many meters of bbc will he take in prison

Those 50 White women raped by niggers today, like every single day in the US for the last 40 years-- what had they done?

>metric system

Yep. He was a spineless little faggot. I hope he gets raped before they finish him off.

>everything is always your own damn fault

favorite meme of the left when people point out the negative effects of their bullshit.

>death of a hero
Fuck off CNN

They dindu nuffin

This pic becomes truer every day

What does that have to do anything? Then kill the niggers that raped the women.

This whataboutism on Sup Forums is getting retarded, I swear. No one on this site can ever actually offer a valid reason to be a racist piece of shit besides "What about these black people that did bad things?!"

no one is joking

Honestly he'll probably alone most of the time, they'll segregate him big time if they haven't already. Guy deserves it all honestly, seems like an autistic monster.

Look just because you know like five domesticated niggers doesn't make them all good

You don't kill the niggs that go to church.
He was either a coward or stupid.
Maybe both.

You motherfuckers and your charts, it's hilarious, I swear. If I could prove scientifically that there was an 75% chance your first-born child was going to be a murderer, I bet you wouldn't be okay with them being executed.

There will always be more niggers ready to rape. Dylann preyed on the old, religious, and female, because niggers do that all the time. About time they got a taste of their own medicine.

>death of *an* hero

Didn't say I did, and it doesn't matter.

We don't kill preemptively. Entire groups of people, literally millions, do not get murdered just because you think there's a pretty good chance most of them will commit a crime. That's fucking stupid.

Ehh... Its not that different. If someone shot up a bunch of gang members they would be dead within 48 hours and their extended family traced and tormented. Go be a civic nationalist back at reddit, wigger.

Niggers are shit.. The old ones are not just good. If it wasnt one thing youde be complaining about another just like a good cocksucking civic nationalist cuck.

If you want compassion then have it for everybody at the same time instead of being a cuck.

Also

> "What about these black people that did bad things?!"

Implying that isn't a perfectly logical and justifiable reason to be racist. Subscribe to Colin Flahertys youtube channel and shut your fucking mouth, pussy.

Men on death row only hang out with other men on death row so nothing will happen to him since we are talking only a few guys playing poker and shit for the next 30 years until their appeals run out.

#FreeDylan

Well maybe we should. The life of millions would improve immediately. Niggers have proven time and time again they cannot live in modern society because they are less evolved subhumans with IQ between 65-80. We should ship their asses back to Africa and be done with it.

Russia's online army are sowing racial discontent in America. Doing a pretty good job.

If you're saying wiping out an entire race because statistics say they're more likely to commit crimes won't lower crime rates then I'd have to disagree

Niggers are doing a perfectly fine job creating discontent by themselves

He's only come up again because he got the death penalty today.

I'm sure he knew he was kommitting sudoku by court...

Actually it may be cheaper to send them to Finland and the Finns love niggers

Not really. Organizations for and against minority rights have been popping up over the last couple of years. Funding on both sides.

>unsubstantiated generalisations
are you even trying?

How many atheist niggers do you know

newfags need to be reminded that Sup Forums is a board of peace. gas those who insult kek

I meant through their incessant nigger shit. Nobody would have a problem with niggera if they weren't constantly murdering, raping, rioting, looting, robbing, and weren't welfare leeches

Sup Forums is a board of chaos

He's the reason they started banning the confederate flag in some places

>Says this in a thread about a unemployed white felon who murders innocent blacks

>innocent blacks
That's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one

Dylann Roof has gotten the last laugh for three reasons.

Reason 1: He attacked a black church. The black parishioners follow the bible. The bible commands thou shall not kill. By killing him, this is the equivalent of pissing on all of their graves. (Someone should do so literally the day he days, in his memory)

Reason 2: They have granted him martyr status. Increased chance of others doing the same, or worse. Increased racial tensions.

Reason 3: It was his plan to die in the first place. It's evident in him defending himself in court. His mockery of any sort of insanity defense shows how courageous he truly was to all those who call him a coward, doing what he did took some balls.

>forced to kill church going black folks because the (((media))) constantly covers up niggers murdering, raping, rioting, looting, robbing, and welfare leeching to get his point across

Hey you aren't the Kremlin troll

Fuck off to reddit, cuckold retard

F

Fuck it. He had the balls to do what a lot of us would if there were no consequences.

I thought the MSM is dying and no one pays attention to it?

This is a pretty advanced Kremlin troll. He's got a good vocab.

>Retard kills the only negroes that actually dindu nuffin
Lived a coward, died a retard

>what he did took some balls

It really did. It takes a lot of courage to basically sacrifice your own life for the greater cause to wake people up as whole, to what is actually going on in our country. Perhaps 100 years from now there will be no niggers, and Dylann Roof will be hailed as the one who started it all

kys corny reddit normie cuckold faggot

go back to your shitty echo chamber circlejerk site

Autistic white male without education, friends, girlfriend, job, money living with his parents

He's one of us.
F

or if it were easier to get a gun

Kill yourself

>durrrrrrrrr I have no actual response so I'm going to call you Russian durrrr

Holy fuck redditors are retarded. The MSM isn't dying, it's dead, a rotting corpse. Still doesn't change the fact that what Dylann did gets instant national attention while niggers who do shit way worse than this consistently, gets swept under the rug. If you want to uncuck yourself then look up Colin Flaherty on YT, puts MSM journalism to shame.

>Puerto Ricans
>illegal
You realize that it's US territory and that they are citizens from birth, right?

>You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday

Kills blacks who would never in a million years do anything like that.
Why didn't he go after the hardened criminals committing the crimes he speaks of?
Because they aren't good people and wouldn't sit there in disbelief that someone was trying to kill them, they'd just kill him.

Dylan Roof is a lazy and cowardly fraud, nothing more.

You can make them out of pipes. Retard bikers make smgs here all the time.

Gun control works tho

>niggers kill innocents all the time

It's actually really clever that he gunned down dindus that were actually doing nuffin

He a good boy. He dindu nothing. He was going to church to get his life together. Etc etc

he shot old church folks. would be different if he shot gang members and thugs.

>inscrutable

nothing about it is inscrutable, if you know anything about the world

Because it wasn't about killing niggers, it was about sending a message. The dead niggers was just a bonus.

>sit there in disbelief that someone was trying to kill them,
like white people?

He deserves it imo desu

Whites are the only ones who do mass shootings. It's their thing. He drove in from suburbia, because it's to spread out to do some good old degenerate killing.

The MSM is dead. The national attention shouldn't have mattered then, right? Everyone reads Breitbart now.

The outrage is so hilarious. Feed me your salty tears.

That dudes getting exactly what he deserves.

nice try, it didn't send any message at all.
Brevick could at least claim to have sent a message, but not this clown.

>Kills blacks who would never in a million years do anything like that.
>Why didn't he go after the hardened criminals committing the crimes he speaks of?
>Because they aren't good people and wouldn't sit there in disbelief that someone was trying to kill them, they'd just kill him.
>Dylan Roof is a lazy and cowardly fraud, nothing more.

You don't get it at all. That was the precise reason they were targeted. Nobody would care if he shot some crack heads, and drug dealers, and pimps, and hoes, and gang members. He specifically targeted peaceful church goers to cause more rage, and he was extremely successful at that.

No they don't, fucktard. Look up Chicago, or any inner city murder rate, and tell me who the mass shooters are.

Also if you deny MSM influence you're in fucking denial, the fact you think LE RUSSIAN HAXXORS XD is legit and so funny shows how much you are under their spell.

Unfortunately muslims executing gay people is part of their culture, therefor it is wrong for the left to criticize them on it.