I still can't believe CNN and Buzzfeed ran with such an obvious fake story

Given all the swirl around "fake news" lately are they suicidal? Regardless of where it all came from, It's fake as fuck. That's for sure.
Not to mention the libel lawsuit incoming...

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/buzzfeed-runs-error-laden-unverifiable-trump-russia-claim/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's pretty hot.

>Libel lawsuit
Prove it.

"Fake news" to these people is anything that goes against their narrative. "Real news" is whatever helps it.

As they lose control of their narrative, they become more unhinged, and desperate, as such, they latch onto any potential scraps they can.

They probably felt good for the five minutes it took for people to realize the story sounded ludicrous, and was entirely unsubstantiated.

I want a link!

Did CNN cover it on their network, or just online?

Buzzfeed lives and breathes clickbait, they have no journalistic integrity and basically became the new Gawker after the Hulk Hogan case
It makes sense their bullshit would come back to haunt them at some point
What's hilarious is that Rick Cuckson went to several news publishers who slammed the door in his face for pushing such obvious bullshit
But Buzzfeed seriously thought they could put "THESE PUBLICATIONS HAVEN'T BEEN VERIFIED BUT WE'LL STILL RUN THEM ANYWAY" and get away with such bullshit

>tfw netherland's biggest news network has it on their front page too

With Buzzfeed being the ones who break the news, they are most liable and so morons thought they could push the story by referencing Buzzfeed as the source
They don't realize is that Trump will go after all the ones in America who are publishing this shit

tump will probably become the world's richest man via libel lawsuits alone

>The Border Wall is completely paid for through suing the media

Buzzfeed is, and has always been, shit. How anyone can let some retard like Joe Bernstein publish the outright lies about MDE/Sam Hyde is beyond me. I'm happy they ran this. Let Buzzfeed go the way of Gawker pls, but with no hopes of being rebought ever. Throw the faggots into jail omg

You're right. They've really crossed the line this time. Full blown character assassination....of a President Elect.
It makes my head spin. Can't these fucking dummies see what's three feet in front of them?

CNN never did. Some sites like Quartz and Buzzfeed ran stories about the golden shower thing. Sup Forums wanted to believe this so much they never bothered checking whether it's true.

Notice how many journalists recieved the memo and did nothing with it? There are potentially hundreds of them. If you can prove that a significant number of people in the industry chose not to publish it, you can easily make a case for libel.

Get a few of those journalists on the stand and ask them why they didn't publish. Most will say "we couldn't verify any of it". And then you can ask, well, why not publish anyway? "Well, that would be unethical".

OH, UNETHICAL? But you're a schlock monger like gawker or salon... You've run many suspect stories before. Is it possible that you realized it was ILLEGAL to run such salacious, unverifiable information? "Yes."

Case closed, we the jury award $400million to the billionaire.

Yup, nailed it. cheers

>ever getting tired of winning

"I was just repeating what I heard" doesn't absolve you from libel. If you said it without hard evidence, then you're legally liable.

Forget libel, though. They're looking at sedition charges.

I'll have to look that one up, don't even know what the fuck that means. Thanks for the educational opportunity user!

Tiffany Amber Theison ~ Saved by the bell

>Age user?

still ain't tired of winning

lifezette.com/polizette/buzzfeed-runs-error-laden-unverifiable-trump-russia-claim/ theyre already getting ahead of the story

>tfw (((they))) are making Sup Forums and other places cry wolf over and over, undermining possible future credibility or legitimacy

nice try, MSM

>underrated
Kek, the media has become it's very own pepe meme

Ken Bensinger is an investigative reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles. His secure PGP fingerprint is 97CC 6E32 10A2 23FE 4E84 98B4 9CFF 4214 9D26 8AA7
Contact Ken Bensinger at [email protected].
Miriam Elder is the world editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Her secure PGP fingerprint is 5B5F EC17 C20B C11F 226D 3EBE 6205 F92F AC14 DCB1
Contact Miriam Elder at [email protected].
Pulitzer-prize winner Mark Schoofs is the investigations and projects editor for BuzzFeed News. While working at The Village Voice, Schoofs won the 2000 Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting for his series on AIDS in Africa.
Contact Mark Schoofs at [email protected].

>Trump sues the news sites who are slandering him with these ridiculously fake allegations
>Is awarded hundreds of millions of dollars
>Puts this money towards either the wall or the task of massive deportation
>He thanks the sjw cucks for their money and helping make america great again
I'd fucking die

What happened

>Sup Forums
>credibility or legitimacy

fully 2/3 of the stuff posted here is outright false, and another quarter is holocaust denial, but we only remember seeing the the tiny sliver that's left over because of confirmation bias.

>(((fake)))

>implying the holocaust happened