Which is better LATVIA or SLOVENIA?

which is better LATVIA or SLOVENIA?

deciding in next 24 hours which one i'm going to move to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAlLXeN0Iu0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bossman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slovenia but dont move there. they dont need shitskins

Why Latvia, it's probably the worst of the baltic countries

Czech Rep, Slovenia and Estonia are the only civilised eastern European nations. Go to Slovenia.

it seems the most folkish

czechia is amazing but prague will eventually cuck the entire nation.

redpill me on estonia, what makes it better than latvia?

why would you move to the place where Hostel takes place?

yugoslav republic of slovenia ofc

do u wanna live next to austria (germany), italy(france, swizerland) or belarus, russia, lithuania?

here's a better question:

why would i stay in a country that is getting overrun with leftist shitskins?

>slOVENia
you know what to do

It's hard to explain.

Most likely because our "spics" (russians) are concentrated in two main areas: Tallinn and the far eastern Ida Virumaa county. in Latvia the "spics" are all spread out throughout their country, so they spread their baboon behaviour farther. Only Kurland has been spared in Latvia.

There also was a study that showed that 16% of Latvans don't poo in the loo, while only 2.4% of Estonians don't (Finns were 2.2%)

youtube.com/watch?v=GAlLXeN0Iu0 this is far more common in Latvia than Estonia.

honestly i wish austria just took a firm stance and kicked out the refugees already because it would have been my first choice

but i'm not taking any chances

slovenia i feel is much more likely to get cucked. they already are de-christianized. latvia has the added benefit of being quasi-pagan christians...

can confirm

how bad are russians compared to niggers/muslims?

the problem with niggers and muslims is that they ENFORCE their culture and make themselves KNOWN everywhere they go. unlike gypsies who mostly just beg and otherwise keep to themselves in shitty gypsy villages. niggers and muslims take over societies and jews pander to them.

what do you mean by poo in the loo? where the fuck do they go to the bathroom if not in a toilet?

Let me make this choice easy for you:

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

Oi, that's our line, you cunt.

you will love me if i come

get my rape forest suit ready

Gypsies in Slovenia are rather intrusive. Quite a few gypsy settlements (illegal, mind you) refuse to apply common sense and shit all over their neighbours and anyone who passes through.

Croatia

We're full fuck off.

> population density per square km in Australia: 3
> population density per square km in Slovenia: 102

Open ya cunt up, cunt.

stfu he's an american he has money
we need money, desperately

Consider why he wants to move to Latvia or Slovenia instead of France, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark or such.

There is only one conclusion: he is a poorfag looking for cheap as fuck land/housing.

Sure mate, you can live in the middle of nowhere with desert, angry poison snakes and aboriginies. Lots of room out there.

>money
>not living on welfare
uhljebu jebeni odi sa kolindom u ameriku

They aren't as bad as nogs but they aren't fully civilised either.

They still think they live in the USSR, there are Russians who have been living in an independent Estonia for 26 fucking years and the only thing they can say in Estonian is "hi". Many also think the totally cucked tolerant government seeks to genocide and oppress them, similar how the dindu nuffins think how whitey be keepin tha black man down. They still sort of enforce their culture, but at least they don't explode, they stick to robbing small stores and banks.

I don't have many experiences with Gypsies, thankfully there are only like 300 Gypsies in Estonia. That number is far worse in Latvia though, they number in the thousands there. The town of Valga (15 000 people I think) has about 150 of them and the have a pickpocketing problem. Another settlement numbering about 50 is located somewhere in Raplamaa. I have no idea where the other 100 are.

I know good Russians exist, but I'm under the impression that the Soviets shipped the worst human trash over during the cold war.

>what do you mean by poo in the loo

What do you think the designated shitting streets meme is all about? If you're in a small village of 500 or so people I can guarantee that half the village has embraced the Indian style in Latvia. I don't think the bigger cities have this problem.

Sure, just look at Israel. Basically the same, just replace angry snakes with angry scorpions and aborigines with mudslimes.

Slovenia because I like Slavoj Zizek memes

I always associated Latvia for Dr. Doom for some reason

drkam ti na leđa kurvo nezasitna

Or he wants to never see non-whites.

I'm not sure post-soviet is the place to go, but coming from the US, I understand the desire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bossman

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Israel. Move there. They're your greatest ally.

Of course I'm biased in this, but honestly I think Slovenia is a better choice, and I don't wan't to insult any Latvians. It's really diverse in the geographical sense, so you could choose to live by the mediterraean coast or by the Alps or in a old "Habsburg style" city. Also I think we aren't doing so bad economicaly speaking, yes we are not exactly Austria or Netherlands but we are also not Poland or Greece.

t.HDZ

what the actual fuck slovenia

my dad is worth >100 million

i worked in investment banking and have 500k saved up

really i just want to move somewhere where i can have a simpler life, start a business, meet a decent woman, and eventually become invisible, and raise kids in a decent society.

PRETTY MUCH THIS. i returned home recently to what used to be a small all-white utopian town (one of the richest in the country). it's now full of megacorporations, section 8 housing, niggers walking the streets, traffic jams everywhere, apartment buildings being erected.

i went to the mall for christmas shopping and barely saw any white people, heard at least 20 different languages spoken.

this is the jewish endgame. BABYLON. everyone is a foreigner in their own land stripped of all their culture and values, fighting for money in a strangled economy.

i'm not going to wait around for this shithole to collapse in 10-20 years. i want to get out now so i can start speaking the language (Both languages are hard) in 3-5 years time and hopefully make myself invisible and give myself a new home

you also just passed great new refugee laws, and your cultural blend (slav+italy+germany+balkan) is really interesting

There is a podcast by an American living in Slovenia, look it up, if you are interested, I think his name is Michael Manske or something like that.

come to latvia and maybe you can help me. I want people to know about globalism and how really fucked we are that we are in the EU. An operation WAKE UP in really needed in Latvia

kek no need to be afraid of rapefugges here, faggot

ever heard of terrorattacks, problems ... from austria, no? theres a reason ;)

also biggest immigrant group are kebab removing serbs

ok but tell me this

why is brazil here saying that you have the worst baltic country?

i love austria, probably my #1 choice, but the country is too developed. when people get too comfy economically they lose sight of what's important and they would rather accept shitskin immigrants than fight or protest.

austria is a mixed bag
>most of country is right wing
>left wing cities control presidential election and cultural discourse
>legislatie bodies are right wing, president is left wing

you guys are too much like america for me to risk it.

beautiful country though

Latvia

So your solution is to go be a foreigner in another country? It takes very long to acclimate to another culture, you know.

Whatever, if you are serious, try New Zealand. Not as ethnically homogenous, but removed from the rest of world enough to have a peace of mind.

Unless you really want the high-speed broadband connection.

Slovenia is kind of in a hot spot, that with numerous European cultures plus refugees mixing in the area. If there is another world war, this area is gonna get hit hard.

Latvia is... Bit on the slav side, plus the climate is shit. Also they shit their pants whenever a russian soldier across the border coughs.

Thank you mate, I'm currently listening to that.
I lived in Kyiv a while, and I was hesitating between Prague and Riga for my next destination.

I'll try Riga I think.

Slovenia can't into hockey
is on the coast of the turditerranean
they don't got no shproti
the answer couldn't be simpler
LATVIA
Baltic sea is best sea

If that's your only concern, go to Austria, it's not as bad as you think. For me, it's the only other country than Slovenia that I would live in and also it is probably easier for an english speaking person to learn german and not our weird slovene language.

desu I don't know. Riga is the most beautiful city out of the Baltic capitals, no denying that. Yes, we might not be as technologically advanced as Estonians, but at least we are not 80% brake fluid. (you'll understand this joke soon if you move). Lithuaniana is closer to Poland, while Latvia and Estonia are a bit closer to Nordics, in terms of mindsets.

But the people here are right, on a global scale, Latvia will always be just a buffer country between great powers

>sLOVEnlia

switzerland has everything ur looking for

no rapefugges
rightwing gov (for nearly 30y now)
xhenofobic population
beautiful country, location

having a weird language is an AMAZING barrier to immigration and deculturalization

it is absolutely not a negative for me.

austria is too risky!

how does lithuania differ from latvia? i really like latvia for its folk traditions

yes but it's impossible to get into and ridiculously expensive

Not many differences, a bit bigger and more people, Catholic, not as many Russians as in LV

>So your solution is to go be a foreigner in another country? It takes very long to acclimate to another culture, you know.
yes i'm aware

>Whatever, if you are serious, try New Zealand. Not as ethnically homogenous, but removed from the rest of world enough to have a peace of mind.
i have no interest in nz culture

We hate the Polish what are you on about? Why are Latvians so stupid? Oh right... because they're closer to Estonia.

bitch please... not if u have 500k and experience in trading (not to mention yo daddys fortune)

they ll welcome u with open arms

but apart from switzerland, austria ... ur only reasonable choice is slovenia ... i mean 3h drive radius to venice, milano, vienna, salzburg, budapest, zagreb, belgrade ...

Things aren't super great here. People are poor, jobs aren't many - most survive on 400 eur a month or less. Cost of living is very low as well though - cheap beer, low property values.

Political state is not good - local kleptocrats and putinoids perpetually take up all the important government seats. Riga is like 35-40% russian and as the saying goes that between two latvians there's three political parties and so the putinoids keep getting elected because latvian vote is always split. Due to this political mismanagement we've failed to build the reputation of the small free market technocrat state that Estonia is and there is plenty of petty corruption and crabs-in-a-bucket mentality here.

Once you get out of Riga (the Old Town of which is absolutely amazing but everything outside of the center is post soviet depression) things look better, places like Jelgava, Sigulda, Ventspils are wonderful well managed small towns and almost entirely latvian - but have little relevance economically or politically - Riga being the only real city we have and holding 50% of the overall population.

The nature is nice if you're into that - see pic related for view off my deck I took this morning.

Most of the newer generation is anglicised so it shouldn't be hard to get around - but the smart young folk all tend to get out to richer western countries as fast as they can and the brain drain is oft evident.

overall 5/10 could have been born in a worse place

we do have objectively the best flag of any country though, deep blood red is a god tier colour

As a nigra - I spent a few months in both countries

I liked Slovenia more but Latvia's alright, very earnest people.

when did Sup Forums turn into /trv/?

>yes but it's impossible to get into and ridiculously expensive
>ridiculously expensive
>i worked in investment banking and have 500k saved up

And how do you mean it's "hard to get into"?
It's pretty simple if you're not some dumb nigger or morally fucked up arab.

I vote for Latvia, Slovenia sucks balls.

go to Latvia you fucker

I know you do, but your mindsets are closer to Polish than Latvian

can you guys explain how you get in

i'm genuinely not bullshitting about my savings

my understanding is that you can't get into switzerland without

a) a multinational corporation looking to establish a branch
b) million dollars
c) a job offer

please advise

we're full

>when did Sup Forums turn into /trv/?
Since your reason to travel is that you're done with blacks, spics and muslims shit.

>slovenia cant into hockey
who is anze kopitar?

Estie is it true there are a lot of web startup jobs in E-Estonia?
Do you think your country will go full leftie in 10-20 years?

(app developer computer persons are usually pretty left leaning is why I'm asking)

sitting behind a computer no exercise low test kind of people

why reply to yourself twice instead of just complete your thoughts in 1 post?

Our languages are so close, broli. Why would you say we're closer to Poland than you? The only major difference I'd say is the amount of Russians you have.

>as a nigra
bruv

Partially - I figured I would travel and explore the various cultures eastern europe has to offer me before EU brings in so much refugees that the citizens will hate every single colored person they come across

Had a surprisingly good time in Moscow

> Slovenia = 1guy

>my dad worth milions
>no proof

INTO THE THRASH YOU GO

STOP POSTING IN THIS SHITPOST ffs

>So your solution is to go be a foreigner in another country?
This. Fuck off Burger. I'm not interested in your dad's net worth, and I'm also not interested in seeing more foreigners in my country. Those 3 niggers and a bit more chinks I saw in the capital last year were already too much.

I agree with all points, though lack of any third-world immigration and no western faggotry is a big plus, so I would say 6,5/10.

move to carinthia
buy a house here
ask you dad to send you some money, invest it into flats
let the sun shine on your balls while you chill in your garden
thats what i would do
slovenia is a cool country, but the people from there ( that came to us ) are kinda strange, latvia is too far north, not stable enough in my opinion, also might become worse when the eu/usa and russia get into a fight

very close braliuakai, but I think it might have to do with Catholicism and Lutherans

it's true tho, our hoc NT is kopitar+randoms

Latvia, you'll fit in nicely with the autistic russians

Mostly love Americans. Last European country to convert from paganism and it shows if you're into that

Avoid Riga/anything east of it

this is so bullshit, we had nordic tier economy before war.

Yes, and it accomplishes shit.

Youre going a bit overboard with everyone being poor though. The average wage is nearly 900 euro, not saying we are as rich as the swiss, but we are nowhere close to beig bumfuck poor.

Take a look at the balkans or russia to see poverty.

poor ppl dont have ceilings like this

now pay your denbts

Don't want to be that guy but can't rich people afford a decent phone or camera?

>he fell for the 'buy a new phone every 2 years' jew prank

I certainly didn't but I am suprised the average murican didn't.

900 euro wtf?

is that after taxes?

sdjklasdjkl; austria is so beautiful
i just dont have any faith that austria can stay uncucked. also how the fuck did austria avoid the NAZI SHAME that germany has endured?

>why waste my time for a greek when i can just use a webcam

here's a breakfast i had in my last trip to europe (hungary)

pls slovenia

no doubt
but you guys are void of a single valid team
Latvia got you beat in that respect

Fuck off, we are full.

>is that after taxes?
no

depends on the job really, i know people who make 2k bruto in a private business and western europe tier wages in general, but for the general public its 900 bruto as the average wage, as i said we're not the richest since the soviets destroyed this country and their offspring keeps on doing it

Well Latvia ain't that bad. The weather is nice, not too hot in summer and not that cold in winter. People keep their shit to themselves, so don't expect to strike up a convo with a random stranger on the street. And while Latvia is on the poor'er side of the western world, it's not that bad. While the government will bend you over time to time and everyone complains about that over here, I doubt you can find a country in the world where the Gov doesn't fuck you over in some way. Tho' we have a lot of good for nothing russian scum over here. The more you head to the southeast of the country, the more russians you will meet. At least we don't have don't have any sandniggers or niggers. And from those few that we have, most of them are probably some foreign students.

we are talking per month right lol
thats literally less than my rent was right out of college

the american life is such a fucking meme

fuck

If you decide for Slovenia come visit Italy.
You can visit Trieste with a short car trip and enjoy great places and great food in Italy when you're bored of little Slovenia after you've visited Postumja, Predjama, Lubjana and that's it.

I don't know how interesting can Latvia and its surrounding countries be in the long run.

no, we are talking quarterly

yeah, per month

Latvia has a shitton of places to visit, its a shame that foreigners only know about Riga

latvia...
slovenia sucks

A better question is why humans should care what a monkey with butt implants says?