Black people in America are in the their current predicament because of slavery

Black people in America are in the their current predicament because of slavery.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>are in the their

Africa

Black people in America aren't in the their current predicament because of slavery.

Prove me wrong.

It's everywhere the same. If they don't get their way, they chimp out.
Now kys.

We gave them freedom and they still devolved into niggers in the end

Black people are in the same predicament the world over. The difference is we imported nigger slaves to where we live, where as other civilizations had better for thought and exported them to their need, which is where they left them, ie Haiti

>Obamas Kenyan father bumps and dumps him in his white mothers womb
>Leaves
>Is raised by white people
>Goes to Harvard
>Elected President of the United States because of his white upbringing and black skin.

Wew lad

All right.

>shipped from Africa
>seen as animals
>bred for strength and low intelligence
>this stance is kept post-slavery
>discriminatory in place because of this stance
>blacks able to form communities and generally have decent families under this oppression
>never able to be financially successful in comparison to whites
>welfare state is created, giving blacks an opportunity to be successful
>civil rights movements
>blacks forever stuck in a welfare state that discourages family and encourages degeneracy
>2017

but then how did jews that were holocausted become the 1% then?

discriminatory laws*

>bred for low intelligence
Then why do they have higher IQ than actual Africans?

Not only were jews not discriminated against post-ww2, they were treated as a protected class and given every opportunity in the world to recover.

Not to mention the holocaust trimmed a lot of the low-life degenerate fat off their ranks.

so what you are saying is we need to genocide some niggers so only the besty survive?

But the holocaust never happened, user.

Actual Africans don't have access to the same opportunity that Americans do (Public schools, etc).

For the plight of the actual African you can read the meme that is Guns, Germs, and Steel.

You're right and the worst part is it is way too late for reperations, it will never ever happen. So now we have groups of people who just hate America and white people and there's no real way to fix it in some eyes. IMO all these years of Affirmative action and welfare has been a huge help and should settle the score but nah, they just want more.

>holocaust never happened
>we need another holocaust
>Sup Forums

>>welfare state is created, giving blacks an opportunity to be successful
top fucking kek

Jews are in their current predicament because of the holocaust. Prove me wrong.

i.e. better off than niggers in nigger countries? Yes.

This is true from their perspective.

Obviously it's a form of government control to maintain a permanent underclass, but when if you offer 1000$ to 100 poor people then odds are a majority of those 100 people will take the 1000$, especially if it's from a reliable source.

No black person alive today was a slave. fucking libcuck.

underrated

Whites are in their current predicament because of the black plague. Prove me wrong.

Their fathers and their fathers' fathers were.

The modern black man can be successful but in general they're stuck in a rut caused by generations of oppression

Access to education determines intellect related DNA

You may not be aware but IQ is unrelated with education

>implying we can't judge them for thier actions even if they were bred to be farm equipment

awww is a special snowflake mad?
its okay :)

No they werent, there fathers father father was at best you fucking dumbass people dont live to be 200.

The average slave descendant African is about 20% European, due to one drop rule.

There are IQ tests that are successful regardless of educational level. These tests also show that Africans have lower IQs than people from other continents. The various plights of Africa are symptomatic of the fact that it is populated by idiots.

Black people are in their current predicament because niggers

>advanced Arab civilizations attempt assimilation in Africa
>nogs are given insight into improving their societies, kingdoms form
>Arabs leave to go fuck with Europe
>every single nigger run kingdom collapsed shortly after
>Africa is an endless warzone between niggers trying to be da boss of dey tribes
>the newly gathered white civilizations make the 2nd major impact on the continent
>nogs already killing and enslaving each other
>whites decide may as well get in on some of that enslaving action
>all the events that transpired up until today
black people are in their current predicament because of themselves

Chinks and nogs have been treated equally since the 20s

Hell, I'd say Japs are the most abused minority, they put them in fucking concerned camps in the 40s

Yet miraculously, blacks are the only minority that are so unemployed, commit so many crimes and complain the most

More black people here are immigrants after rather than direct descendants of slaves

fucking white racists killing all our brother- oh wait

>caused by generations of oppression
LBJ invented this meme to avoid saying that there was a biological cause for black poverty, which was as intractible in the 60s as it is now.

Theyre stuck in a rut everywhere they are and everywhere theyve ever been.

>not inventing the wheel

The average American Negro is a product of desegregation.

Well off black workers and their industry leave black communities and go where the money is. Poor uneducated blacks stuck in their racist and hateful ways see race as the biggest obstacle in their life and won't bother to educate themselves or build credit to leave the ghetto. They reproduce like rabbits for more welfare and continue to cry about their shitty living circumstances.

If only they had remained segregated, they could have been on even footing in western society.

they are in their current predicament because of how big of a shitshow the reconstruction was

read a book sometime

I feel so bad for Jeb Bush. I never really agreed with his policies but he always seemed to be that grandpa trying to use modern tech, buy without the guidance of modern young people he would just look silly. I truly truly feel bad for him and his melancholy over not becoming the president.

Nah m8 its because theyre black

good rebuttal, I am vanquished

They have poor impulse control.

So your arguments can be summarized as genetic inferiority?

Would you state in good conscious that slavery, public perceptiom, discrimination laws, and the like had a negligible impact on the black population in America leading up to today?

Impulse control.

They don't care for their own kids as much as other races. This has an incredibly deleterious affect on their society.

The Chinese.
>niggers of the west
>treated like shit after slavery
>not sitting on welfare in incredible percentages

>welfare
>opportunity for success

top kek mate

Why didn't Africa just colonize Europe and enslave Whites?

This be a thing that really made me thunk.

Jews are in thier current state because of antisemetism

By being constantly discriminated against they had to rise to the challenge and become better than thier advisaries

Even if that were the reason don't you realize the blame is on black kings selling black slaves to white people? This thread, this topic in general is just more evidence that the kind of country we're living in right now is completely wrong. Blacks should have been sent out of the USA when they were emancipated. Heterogeneous society has failed and only brings conflict.

So, to summarize, even rich blacks are more violent than whites and they show a consistent lack of impulse control which also likely explains some of their criminal behavior . Finally, they, comparatively, do not care for their own children which creates a toxic culture of their own making.

I know. Hence, they were not bred for low intelligence.
Mmmm, but if you've studied the minnesota trans racial adoption study, you'd know that environmental factors dissipate to almost nothing after the individual reaches adulthood.

African Americans with *good* environments have about 91 IQ as a child, before dropping back down to about 83 IQ.

Are you telling me, that environment ALONE can account for a boost from 70 to 91 IQ (21 points)??

LOL. That contradicts literally every piece of evidence there is on environmental factors in IQ, it's NEVER been that significant. You're a retard.

oh snap

My favorite part of this is that white guys in 20-29 for 2007-2010 basically have zero incidence whereas white girls of the same age in the same time period have a significantly higher incidence.

This is definitive proof that white guys are cucks if ever I've seen it.

buh fucking huu

do you think whites have never been slaves? every people on this earth has been "oppressed" at one point or another. Life is hard. No excuse to be a nigger.

There is no proof in the entire world, that environmental factors make a significant difference beyond childhood testing, EVERY SINGLE study that claims environment is significant DOES NOT test the child a second time at age 17-18.

Why were blacks doing better relative to whites before desegregation then?

STEFAN MOLYNEUX GENE WARS

What happened to the country during the civil war?

No, it is evidence that women fuck older men, only fuck the top quintile of men, and are more susceptible to herpes, which anyone could have told you. This is basic redpill stuff.

this is actually true though. europeans gave kikes all the power.

>church decides holding onto money is immoral
>ban jews from owning property
>at the same time put them in charge of banking
>confine them to ghettos
>expect them not to fuck over europeans
>blame black plagues and other stupid ass shit on jews and massacre them
>think people will take you seriously later when jews actually do shady shit

european countries fucked themselves over by giving Jews so much power by saying MUHHH JESUS SAYS IT'S IMMORAL TO DO IT LET'S LEAVE THE JEWS IN CHARGE

>get thrown out of countries since time in memorium
>it's totally because we were thrown out, not because of anything we dindu

That's funny way to excuse usury, financing war and other destabilizations.
Seems to be another "Jews did nothing wrong until people kicked them out for doing nothing wrong".
Perhaps they kept getting kicked out and banned from things because they kept fucking over people, not as a consequence of being kicked out.

Much of this is true though I'm not too keen on the segregation issue.

Blacks create their own hells by blaming personal failures on ambiguous racism and sad history.

Their community "leaders" and Democrat politicians prey upon them to keep them poor and stupid so they won't ever move out of their ghetto voting districts.

It's tough being a black person in America but it's almost entirely their own faults.

Poor black American people are in the predicament they are because they aren't willing to bust their ass to get out of it.

Just look at all the actual BLACK African immigrants (legal and illegal) that come to the US. After 10 years of entering the US, they are on average living a comfortable middle income life (for Americans). Some are much more successful, owning their own business/businesses. Very few stay poor and living on the government dole.

How is it that Nigerians and Liberians are able to succeed in the US if the US is so institutionally racist and constantly working to keep all black men down?

It is American black culture that keeps demotivating American blacks. It is what they tell themselves and retell themselves.

>That's funny way to excuse usury, financing war and other destabilizations.

excuse? I was pointing out that Europeans are mentally ill for thinking their strategy would work. they are the only reason Jews own the banks and all that, if the church hadn't said it was immoral and allowed jews to work regular jobs none of this shit would be like it.

>make jews work as bankers
>they do corrupt shit
>cry about it

i'm not excusing the corruption i'm pointing out how stupid europeans are for making it happen

>for making it happen
Implying that's not why they were kicked out of countries in the first place.

well, then they are double as stupid for knowing and still doing it. i'm sorry if you think that it was a smart thing to force jews to work as bankers you're a special kind of autistic.

They could also be among the more intelligent people from their own countries you know.

I had a few nice long conversations with a couple Somalian niggers from my old neighbourhood, they worked hard, lived frugally, and one was Christian, and they had a pretty good grasp on US international foreign policy and how they control and influence other countries, and they were well spoken, and could understand esoteric ideas and concepts.

They also talked shit about the "average black person" in Somalia pretty freely, so I placed them as above the average nig nog myself.

But you're also right, African American niggers are disrespected and disliked by actual Africans because even they know they're a bunch of lazy faggot retards.

Just something to consider and add some nuance to your perception of it maybe.

>force them to work as bankers
Yeah, that's certainly what happened.

We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

you can keep being an apologist for the idiots that are the reason 0.2% are the majority of the billionaires in this world, but it's because of dumbass europeans not thinking that giving Jews a lot of power while passing laws against Jews wouldn't be a disaster, it was. same type of idiot defends arming terrorists

Wow holy shit. He figured it out.

The only nigger in the world. Must feel lonely.

Currently they're in their situation because of the crack epidemic and war on drugs completely destroying their nuclear families and black identities, giving way to black and urban becoming more and more synonymous and increase in gang violence.

Read Gary Webb's Dark Alliance and thank the CIA and Reagan for all of this.

Its the racism that followed, racism has kept them in poor neighborhoods and I think really what makes african americans perform worse in school and society might be cultural. Hundreds of years of being a constant minority might have dragged on families expectations from generation to generation. Asian families are more successful because their families expect nothing but the best. I have trouble believing that if you raised a white and a black person in the same conditons their would be any noticeable differences.

It's not because of pushing positions for their own in group once obtaining a semblance of power.
Yeah, ok. It's alright, your greatest ally is showing.

True.

There would be almost no blacks in a America without slavery.

This would mean they never would have had enough sympathy from bleeding hearts and women to be seen as equals and the colonials would have likely purged the overwhelming majority of them by now and the continent would be split up among a few european powers.
Without the narrative here, we probably would have never gained any wide spread sympathy for brown people in general and likely the British Empire would still exist.

They have the same problems in Europe and Canada.

None of the blacks living in America today were enslaved. In fact, most of them came to the country AFTER slavery ended, they're not even descendants.

nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html

>pushing positions for their own in group once obtaining a semblance of power.

WHO gave them the power to do this? dumbass europeans. I hate kikes. you can call them my allies all you want for not being a dipshit and pretending they gained all this power on their own.

"Among socio-economic factors were restrictions by the authorities. Local rulers and church officials closed many professions to the Jews, pushing them into marginal occupations considered socially inferior, such as tax and rent collecting and moneylending, tolerated then as a "necessary evil". Catholic doctrine of the time held that lending money for interest was a sin, and forbidden to Christians. Not being subject to this restriction, Jews dominated this business."

>MUHH IT WAS ALL THE JEWS, THE EUROPEANS DIDN'T MAKE THIS HAPPEN OR ANYTHING.

keep living in ur la la land, it is 100% the europeans and christianity's fault the jews have so much power

>>never able to be financially successful in comparison to whites
Ah yes, the ol "if you're white you don't know what it's like to be poor"

Citation fucking needed, cunt. There are successful black people fucking everywhere.

Blacks create a victim complex because of slavery and segregation. Neither of which exist in current year.

How bout we fix there problems and just ship them back to their homelands? Pro bono. After that no nothing anymore and they can't come back.

Lost

>Would you state in good conscious that slavery, public perceptiom, discrimination laws, and the like had a negligible impact on the black population in America
Compared to the black population in Africa nothing better ever happened to them.

Total bullshit.

They are so fucked and poor because of Lindon Johnson's "Great Society". It allowed pregnant black women to not need a husband to help provide for her and her child. This is the main cause of black violence and black poverty and it is the reason that the "black nuclear family" self-destructed, as planned by LBJ.

Children that grow up in a single mother household are very much more violent. And their mother traps herself in poverty.

Compare the violence crime rates of blacks to whites and Hispanics in 1950 to today. Blacks were only 2% more violent than Whites at that time. They incidentally had 2% more unwed mothers (single mothers). As the rate of single motherhood goes up, so does violent crimes committed by blacks. The same thing is seen among Whites and Hispanics. As the rate of single motherhood goes up among those groups, so does the rate of violent crimes.

It's not a matter of "intelligence". It's a matter of single motherhood and their culture, which amplifies the issue.

>force jews to work as bankers

Are you fucking retarded?

What is Liberia, Zimbabwe, and South Africa being the next failed state. Everything they touch turns to shit.

see
The same racism is at work against actual African immigrants, and they succeed where native born American blacks sit in their shit, smoke their weed, drink their fourties, and bitch about whitey keeping them down.

>100's of years where Christians are forbidden as rent-collectors, money-lenders, any job like that
>because of this, ONLY jews have these type of jobs
>jews get rich over 100's of years and stick together

I know jews were corrupt before, they always have been. that makes what they did 200% more stupid. I'm not defending jews, i'm calling out how idiotic Europeans and Catholics were. do some research on the laws they passed which only allowed Jews to do those laws and keep crying

>keep living in ur la la land, it is 100% the europeans and christianity's fault the jews have so much power
WW2.
Before that, there were controls and expulsions which occured. Expulsions and controls put in place further and further each time because of abuses.

>WHO gave them the power to do this?
I never said there weren't cucks, but you're changing the topic which started off as why do they get kicked out.

Jews didn't just pop up in Europe and immediately get hit with what could otherwise be termed as sanctions.
Every time there was an act against them or restrictions put in place it's because they did something first.

>I hate kikes.
You like arguing like them though.

Autism the post

The point OP is trying to make is not without merit, just think about it: In the colonies white had more money than brown, and brown had more money than black. Independence didn't really do shit aside from taking power from white euros to white natives (because they had the most money and education)
Just keep repeating this cycle and it doesn't really have to be a race thing, it could be just pure luck that some people ended more wealthy than others and this just kept repeating itself until modern days.
That is not to say niggers are without fault, not that anyone should feel guilty about it, and not that niggers would be kangs if given the same exact opportunities. It's just that so many people try to justify it 100% one way or another when things like this are always part of a big combination of factors.

>Blacks were only 2% more violent than Whites at that time.
[citation needed]

And show me it wasn't related to segregation laws that prevented them from harming whites, for example.

>It's not a matter of "intelligence".
Then why is it consistent all across the West, and Africa?

The Jews liked it and you know it.