How do we fix Sup Forums ????

I mean honestly, there are some good topics to discuss there. But 90% of them are anime, weebshit, trap threads, etc.....

It was never like that.

Someone has to do something.

we gave up on that board years ago. its over.

>it was never like that

where has u been?

>ever going to Sup Forums past the age of 16

It hasn't been like that five years ago. Where have YOU been?
You can observe this on Sup Forums as well. Somestimes there are noticeably more "what do you think of gays" or any other gay related shit here for the sake of making this topic more acceptable on this board.

I migrated from there in 2014 to here after spending 10 years there. The final straw was me and my sisters cp pics we sold to pedos back then when we for 10 (iwas a full rtard) making page one in a cp sharing thread i will never go back to that degenerate cesspool

B was shit and always will be shit

It's disgusting. This is suppose to be the future.

I can honestly say about 25% of people on POL aren't much better.

Oh well, I guess they wont post the shit anymore when Ahmed and Mohammed are banging them then tossing them off the building afterwards

They are 13 and 14 years old, who cares

Why are you going on Sup Forums? It's the most degenerate place on the internet and the exact opposite of the community we are trying to build here. Just because they are on Sup Forums does not mean we need to be concerned with them. If I had the ability, I would banish you from Sup Forums just for visiting the board.

Better to curb the degeneracy young then when they are in their 20's user

They are useful when you need mindless drones to do something.

Do you have her tits uncensored? I'd hate fuck her until she was straight.

sadly no. the source leak of these had the censor due to it being C h e e s e P i z z a

She's over 18. Sauce?

when they were leaked she wasn't. i got these from another user. sorry, user.

>I was conned into doing something fucking stupid
I don't think you belong here, try reddit

I tried to give you an out, man.

Always say they're 18+. Always

Enthropy can only increace.
/b is has undergone metaphorical heat death of universe where all energy has dissipated to the lowest possible level

i'm pretty sure the source material no longer matters once they're 18 AND it's censored. but thanks for future reference, i'll know now since im a retard.

Low energy means death.

High energy needs to come back

Let it die on its own

In 2004 when i was 10 reddit wasn't even around re read the post you fucking newfag mong