Germany NOOOO - 600-strong Nazi army' vanishes underground

Where were you when the german people started their uncuckening?

Security revealed more than 600 Far Right extremists served with arrest warrants have completely fallen off the radar.

“If the perception is that the state is no longer capable of protecting its borders, or its people, from terrorism, there is an increase in the perceived legitimacy of forming one's own organizations, of resorting to violence oneself, of arming oneself."

A new report from the interior ministry states that there is an "exorbitant increase in right-wing extremist violence".

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/577081/nazi-army-germany-war-migrants

>dw.com/de/hunderte-neonazis-abgetaucht/a-37039886

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2017-01-10/worried-about-its-future-former-east-german-city-recruited-syrian-refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=L4zvGdxU50A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OY VEY ROTHSCHILD, I SENSE ANOTHER SHOAH ON THE HORIZON

Norway hat guy.

>all men
such is life

men always have to hold women back from killing themselves

You're doing good work, shadow germans

Godspeed undercover Germans!

YES YES YES

They know everything, just not where they gone.

>Security revealed more than 600 Far Right extremists served with arrest warrants have completely fallen off the radar.

Can't find anything about this on the german version with Google translate.
It says;
Chancellor Angela Merkel has just said in her New Year's speech: The most severe test for Germany is Islamic terrorism. But terror in Germany does not have to be Islamist. It can also come from the left - or as the NSU has proved: especially from the right. In December the Federal Ministry of the Interior, in response to a small request from Bundestag deputies of the left, announced that nearly 600 open arrest warrants against neo-Nazis. Only 403 arrest warrants were made in the first ten months of 2016. In total, the arrest warrants against 454 persons, which - according to the authorities of the authorities - were "attributed to the phenomenon of politically motivated crime (PMK) on the grounds of appropriate police knowledge." Not all are being searched for politically motivated crimes. But at least 92 of these right-wing extremists were actually based on a politically motivated offense.

Nice.

>extremists
They don't seem very extreme. Looks pretty peaceful.

Careful you don't diminish the value of a word by applying it EVERYTHING now, Lefties :^) Although it's kinda their thing.

I think they mean 600 domestic terroists :^)

They are so extreme they always vote for Merkel and talk about refugees when it's obvious those aren't refugee, but mere migrants.

600 youths :))

The operator of the illegal Internet shop belongs to the circle of submerged neo-Nazis: Several German public prosecutors have already occupied themselves with Mario Rönsch. Rönsch was sought, for example, for the suspicion of incitement to the people and the call for criminal offenses. Now Rönsch is to reside in Hungary, from where he runs his sweeping arms trade. In Hungary the weapons offered by Rönsch are legal. The export to Germany, however, is forbidden. Peaceful intentions can not be subordinated to Rönsch anyway. On the website, the use of weapons is demonstrated in videos: images of German top politicians are shot in the process.

>“If the perception is that the state is no longer capable of protecting its borders, or its people, from terrorism, there is an increase in the perceived legitimacy of forming one's own organizations, of resorting to violence oneself, of arming oneself."

Reminds me of the P Hitch quote.
>"But if the state believes that criminals are to be pitied and treated, while the people believe that criminals need to be punished, then the state cannot trust the people any longer."

They must be poorly house-trained.

They also go to church every Sunday :)

>600 nazis underground

as if. Kartoffels don't know how to go underground. Those cucks are maximum pacified.

People don't understand that Hitler had a plan, financial support and set of laws ready to be implemented. What do Neo-Nazis have? Do they even understand what's going on?

4th reich when?

Achmed, don't you have welfare to collect? Its pretty easy to get a new Ausweis if you know the right people.

That's terrible! Who's going to fuck their wives while they're in hiding??

Who do you think will win when the Gov has to shut down the internet and keep protecting the raping criminal migrants as the fighting starts?

For fuck sake. Who is trolling who?
pri.org/stories/2017-01-10/worried-about-its-future-former-east-german-city-recruited-syrian-refugees

You have no clue, nigger. They are pretty well organized. That's why the gubmint is trying to get them on Facebook and other (((public))) social media. The underground is damn big with own media structures and platforms.

>Charged for incitement of the people
Is this really a thing over there? Jesus Christ.

I don't understand your memes Klaus, get a job you useless fuck my 14 children wont feed themselves.

Let me explain something about the German press and the term "right extremists" in general.

Yes, we have right extremist groups, but they are often hidden away. Germans in general are not as vocal about their political beliefs in public as, say, the Americans. We do not have bumber stickers, hats, signs on our yard and so on.

If you are a "regular" German person: someone who doesn't belong to a party, perhaps used to vote for the CDU or SPD, maybe even FDP, you have a family, go to work every day, etc.... and you now say you don't like what the main parties are doing and you are not really a fan of open borders, you are automatically smacked with the "Nazi Keule" (the Nazi club) and brandished "right-extremist" or "right populist". It doesn't matter if you are really a political person or not, if you harbour that one opinion, not wanting to be completely infiltrated with muslims, you are a right-winger.

Take these terms you get from the German press with a pillar of salt. I've read a lot of stories that are published in English and that term "right extremist" is the default translation for "people sort of not liking shitskins invading their country".

The media allows for no exceptions. There was a march in my area, (note: not neo-Nazis), but regular citizens, who were marching against the immigration policy. The local press called us "brown", which means we are Nazis.

I don't stand with the left or the right. I just don't agree with the fucking open borders shit. But, Germans are starting to say, "fine, you want to call me a right.extremist then go ahead"

Germany is an occupied state. They can't do anything.

same for you. If you advocate a crime for example, it's not legal.

Only diff is you can publicly say niggers and kikes etc... over here that's enough to be "incitement against a people."

OH SHIT NIGGER

ITS HAPPENING
THE BIRTH OF THE FOURTH REICH

good, means they will lose soon, like the rest of the cucks in the west.

yeah, just like the last group of "nazi" clowns.
Two autists and their fucktoy who barely managed to kill some kebab store owners over 20 years.

8 more years kartoffelcuck.
lmaoing @ ur lyfe.

Bring back the Freikorps

>Germany is an occupied state. They can't do anything.

This is the absolute truth. A U.S. general, Lucius Clay, actually looked over our consitution after the war and was like "Mmmmmm... ok. I'll approve it."

Our consitution was ratified by a US General.

>Germans are starting to say, "fine, you want to call me a right.extremist then go ahead
This. By inflationary calling everyone 'nazi' leftists made more and more people immune to that phrase.

don't feel bad, all NATO states are vassals to the US/Israeli empire

The winner is the one who knows who are the people that import migrants and why they are doing it. If Neo-Nazis were smart they could sink a boat that saves African migrants, since you could literally find the name of the boat and 10 people who work on that boat, they even brag about it on Facebook.

But is it still the case?
Heard something about you can't really make any decisions alone, until 2099 or some shit like that.

Good good. You are safe sandnigger, nothing to worry about. That's right theres nothing going to happen, hehe.

nice roleplaying.
there are more "Gefährder" than beta cuck orbiter nazis.

I think so. I don't know the situaiton in Sweden, but the press keeps villifying the "regular", non-political people. It was sort of like what they did in the US with making the white man the absolute enemy. This, of course, is disastrous.

I hope that they continute to keep accusing us regular tax-paying, working people as complete assholes becuase that will only breed more animosity. I can't uncuck any of my colleagues because they are already very red-pilled. The only people I know who are not don't even read a newspaper - so they are just completely detached from anything. I don't know anyone personally who is for the CDU or SPD let alone the SJW party the Grünen, or the Commies, the Linke.

I think the majority of people who support these parties are in the cities and soft-headed younger students. Basically people without real jobs, families or responsibilites.

Reminder that literally every male German and every male German-American is a nazi but can't reveal their power level

No, the trick is to create civil unrest. We want to import even more refugees and drive the life quality of Germans down the trash. Only a kick in the balls will wake them up.

>don't feel bad, all NATO states are vassals to the US/Israeli empire

Nail on the head. Germany is of extremely good use because of our strong workforce and economy. They can squeeze a lot of us. There can never be a sense of patriotism allowed in this country again if they want to keep us in line.

fake news there are no nazis hidden within the german people.

all nazis were absorved by nasa and the brd managment government.

they are all greedy for money and sold their soul

>WE DONT WANT MILLIONS OF RAPEFUGEES IMPORTED INTO OUR COUNTRY

>far right extremists

That's correct. Now we don't need to talk about this topic anymore. Just forget everything that I posted. There are no nationalists or anything. There are no underground structures, I mean that's tin foil conspiracy. AfD will lose and Die Linke will win.

dey good boys just need muh money for dem programs

not doing too bad here either :D

You have election now in 2017 no? What month?
SD is our "nazi" party who wants to stop immigration.

They are still semi-cucked and suck Israels dick but will be good for next election in 2018.

After they get in and become normalized to the people. We can give a more uncucked party some power.

>If Neo-Nazis were smart they could sink a boat that saves African migrants

No, that would do the opposite. If Neo-Nazis were smart, they should leave the refugees alone completely.

If they shot a few jounalists and blew up a few buildings with the politicians we all hate in them... now THAT would resound across the entire country. And there would be no way the press could spin that story that we would not love them.

Kek wills it!

Germany will be saved.

of course there arent, Gercuckmany has no real men left.

Look at yourself going to an anime forum threatening your turkish overlords.

Yup, that's correct. Thanks for the reminder. I think it's time to suck their cocks btw. Inshallah.

That's right. But I think until then, there will be new acts in place to keep Germany rfom making any of its own decisions. To be honest, I think by 2099, much sooner actually, Germany will not exist in the form as it is anymore. We will probably balkanize once there are too many shitskins and the whites will, for example, move to Bavaria and the eastern part of Germany.

White people don't disappear when they are overrun, they move elsewhere.

My dad is pretty fucking cucked ,m8. He makes fun of the fact that I'm mad that I'll be a minority in this shithole when he and the rest of his generation die.

of course they are scared of hitler 2.0 rising up

Probably got recruited into those remnants of the Wehrwolf

>Let me explain something about the German press and the term "right extremists" in general.

To add to this:
the propaganda press even calls people, who want peace and no war "Neo Nazis". They did so for the people, who participated in so called "Montagsdemos" / "Friedensdemos" (to keep those down).

They also for example call KenFM (alternative press) "Nazi", although when you listen to that guy for an hour, you see that he is far far far left - exactly the opposite of what they are saying.

On the other hand - when there are REAL Nazis involved, you know SS runes, etc. like in Ukraine, then they effectively tell you that "there are no Nazis in Ukraine".

And they do that, after state media accidentally showed stuff like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=L4zvGdxU50A
(starts at around 0:20, they do not even mention it in audio at all)

It's 1984. war is peace. peace is war. etc.

I got no problem with Germany getting itself a proper working government, but far right extremists are a no-go.

>This. By inflationary calling everyone 'nazi' leftists made more and more people immune to that phrase.
You can call the German a nazi, racist, or nationalist, but it is as if he is immunized against it, however if you call him cuck he recoils, as if he's been found out.

Ah, that looks really good for you.

We have the elections in the third of fourth week of September. That is still plenty of time for things to happen here.

I was in sweden but before the mass immigration visiting a friend in 2010 or so. I noticed a difference between Uppsala and say, more in the south, like Malmö. The people in the northern part were pretty based and there were harldy any foreigners. One thing that struck me was how open the people were. But also how open and trusting they were of their government, as opposed to us which is a pretty extreme case.

Do a lot of Swedes feel betrayed by their government?

This.
I long stopped to give a fuck about what some assclown in a newsroom thinks about me.
Most of these "journaslists" will soon be without a job aynhow.
Sticks and stones...
Sticks and stones

Billy bob, world policeman wants to oppress his brothers in Europe.
This is why we hate you.

>mfw 2017

I'm glad we've ordained you to be the gatekeeper.
More like Moishe.

Holy shit the prophesy is true.

Yeah, I used the Nazi-bit in the Ukraine to redpill some people.

Yes, we are occupied until 2099.

Haha, this is very true. I was talking to some guy yesterday and he's going on about how Germany is still so strong economically and how awesome we are, and I said yes, but you're still a cuck, you're still going to vote for these main party shitheads.

And he just that. He recoiled and didn't reply.

yfw these guys bought up all the mein kampf copies so they can cross out all the annotations and redistribute it unmolested

>peaceful demonstration
>extremists
German logic.

>600
more than enough to destroy Melbourne

I hope Franken makes the right choice and stays within Bavaria.

You didn't even give me shit for fucking up the quote, are you sure you're German?

It's a lot harder to redpill people here, because everyone thinks they're already tough on immigration. Then why do they keep coming in?

I hope you guys can go back to fucking up Europe the old fashioned way, it's time for you to be back in black Fritz.

extremists are allowed to peacefully demonstrate too.

Don't forget that assclown is some Pisser who managed a BA in Literature Studies and then did some shitty internship at some local agency full of the same leftist idiots. And this person wants to tell me about politics.

since the migrant crisis, yes. Gov handled it very poorly. And there have been several scandals where the press don't report on mass groping sexual crimes like with your new years in cologne coming out.

You've seen the polls I just posted :)

SD have been the scapegoat called "nazi" for many years now but got 13% last election in 2014.
So what does the lovable "democratic" government do?
All the other parties, left, right, no matter get together and form an alliance so SD get no power.
Democracy amirite?
That alliance held for a year and was broken winter 2015 by Christcucks.
I think that redpilled people too.

Also with Brexit and Trump it's more socially acceptable to be a bit more nationalist of course, since we are all media slaves to the USA.

And the terror attacks in France / Germany and even our Ikea murder helps too.

What have we done lads

Have the alternative version goy

Really sucks what happened to Azov. This is why you should be weary of what you actually sign up to. The aim of a lot of these (((neo-wn movements))) is to absorb the dumb purple pilled goyim and harvest data. They are doing what the (((Bolsheviks))) did to the Russian goy Freemasons, they gather up those who are outraged, make them believe that they are going to cause (((change for the better))), and then the kikes purge them.

I can't wait to see the peaceful ISIS war criminals peacefully demonstrate over the streets of Berlin.

Cue the vice pics.
>Nazis off our streets!
>*Running* [The Nazis are coming]

they already did that a couple of times.

I was so happy when I realized this, because they were targeting me hard. I guess they don't realize I am just not really a violent person.

5-10 years before you crush it down again with your team.

meant for

>because everyone thinks they're already tough on immigration.

Who on earth thinks that?

We will never be a free state again, Soren. The whole dynamics of Europe and our relationship to the US would have to change for that to happen. We have to see how things change within Europe as well.

I'm a white male like most of us, the world sees us as racists so why not be one.

>tfw I start saying racist shit because i don't care anymore.
>tfw people actually agree after a embarrassed laugh.

Even my Vietnamese neighbour agreed and went on a rant about the chinese and nigs

Through racism; unity

>“If the perception is that the state is no longer capable of protecting its borders, or its people, from terrorism, there is an increase in the perceived legitimacy of forming one's own organizations, of resorting to violence oneself, of arming oneself."
Healthy, sane and sensible thinking.

That's correct. Anyone here who sort of openly walks around as a Neo-Nazi is some guy who was grabbed by the Verfassungsschutz (our internal security agency). They sat him down and said, "ok buddy if you want to avoid jail time, put on these Thor Steinar clothes and walk around your neighbourhood". He becomes your local neighbourhood friendy Nazi dude. He recuits new kids and then he relays all of the info to the Verfassungsschutz, the people, their networks, their activities. The NPD is basically the Verfassungsschutz in drag.

Of course they will form a coalition against the SD. But, if they get enough votes, that's enough to fuck their little echo chamber up. Then you have a minority government like in Denmark. That's already a good start.

There's an Outer Limits with the Data guy from star trek, brent spiner, like this. Aliens rule humans as brainwashed cattle. This one guy is broken free by the human resistance who break him out of his programming and send him back in to assassinate an alien overlord.
But after he does, turns out Data was not the resistance -- he was working for another Overlord who wanted his rival dead.
Back to captivity and brainwashing class for the assassin.

Are they digging up those old buried weapons cache or dusting off grandpas k98 or mg42 left in the attic after the war?

Nationalist women believe in traditional gender roles. Gender roles dictate that it's men who do the fighting, and with good reason.