Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Don't bother making these type of threads atm, the hottest topic is the whole Sup Forums caused the biggest ruse the modern intelligence agencies history

Pol is a Kekist board, christcuck

Take your brown God elsewhere

Daily reminder, OP is a faggot.

I'm glad you're using different pictures for your daily shitpost thread. That girl's pretty hot. What's her name/do you have more pictures of her.

Devout Christian spotted.

That's right, OP. Consult this pretty little princess for acceptable topics.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board
>overly obsessed with worldly politics, wants nuclear war and the extinction of multiple races/ethnicities including black Africans, Asians, Indians, Jews, Mediterraneans, Slavs, Middle Easterners and central and south Americans
>"""Christian"""

The atheist like children.
Is anyone surprised?

Christians are as dumb as shit.. Just glad they dont drive trucks as much as muslims

It's easy to pick on atheists isn't it?
Now, christard. How about taking on a Deist?

>is a Christian board

I don't worship Muslims, I'm white after all.

Does Deus Vult mean nothing to you atheiscucks?

My favorite manga is Berserk.

Am I allowed into Christianity for liking a manga that's heavily against religion in general?

Christianity Anime Alliance forum seems to love Berserk, ironically.

Anyone else notice how most youtube atheists are gay? Sargon of Cuckadd, The Amazing Gaytheist, the list goes on. Why are they all faggots?

yes

Agnosticism is redpilled

Anyone else notice how most Christians are pedos? The list goes on

Why are they are pedos?

Oh look a slide thread.

It is time we christians ban fucking pokemon.

They teach us that Ash, a fucking shit trainer asexual limp wristed loser is more nobel and special than Gary Fucking Oak, a 10 year old alpha male who drove in a car full of hot bitches, caught a shit load of pokemon, and had 10 fucking badges.

>a manga that's heavily against religion in general?
It is? I've never read it.
>Christianity Anime Alliance forum
That sounds like the worst.

100 times more pedos in public secular schools, but they don't mention that. Only Catholics are singled out, working on confirmation bias.

> r/atheism invasions
This board used to be majority atheist before, christcucks following the contrarian and fedora memes come pouring from reddit.
Atheists are still the most numerous demographic in Sup Forums if you separate christians by protestant and catholic.
>Pic related
Kiss them, christcuck.

All men are pedophiles. Little girls are hot, all men know it.

>100 times more pedos in public secular schools, but they don't mention that. Only Catholics are singled out, working on confirmation bias.

Dont care about catholics.. Religion needs to stop fucking kids

you sound like a bitch, reminder that this is a board of faggots such as yourself.

You're confusing cuteness with being attractive. Little girls are for protecting.

>Worships Jews
>All humans are equal no evolution therefore no superior races
>Lets in refugees and gets slapped but turns his wife's cheek
>No eugenics crippled retarded blind,deaf children deserve to have government support and a right to breed if they wish
>Sends money to Africa
>Trains men to never ever have sex or have children
>*Votes left*
>A rich man cannot enter heaven
>Encourages refugees to come in
>Encourages race-mixing. We're all gods children don't forget
>Donates to degenerate immigrant drug addict.

Funny how numerous polls has Sup Forums 50/50 between Religious and non religious yet one side (Religious side) always makes up shitty roleplay memes about crusades and le qt christchan.

Is there anything sadder then someone willing to accept a nigger as his daughters husband and equal to him only on the condition that he believes in the same Jew story told hundreds of years after Jesus died and translated though hundreds of languages and the Church choosing which ones to actually keep.

Deus Vult, brother.

Keep shining His light through their monitors.

Because contrary to the notion that religion is for people wish fulfilling via imagining a sky daddy, atheism demonstrates a more clear trend of anger against one's own father, and denying God is wish fulfillment in so far as they are 'killing' that father.

>Religion needs to stop fucking kids
Fuck you, little girls are made for getting fucked.
>Little girls are for protecting.
And for dicking. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Man fucks his wife and protects her, is the same.

Don't get christianity wrong mate:

It seriously needs to go through an uncuckening, to find the sweet spot in being wholesome baby replicators, and yet not taking shit from pokeman values.

Like I said, it's easy to piss on atheists. They are, after all, as utterly retarded as christfaggots.
Their only saving grace is, they're less annoying.

You hacks never take on Deists though.

Enjoy your spooks

Man, Chick Tracts are great. I've got a copy of This Was Your Life I found at a fushing hole.
RIP Jack

But i'm an atheist who isn't a dirty communist state worshipper.

This country would be better off if every university student magically transformed into a christian overnight.

someone needs to make a deathnote shoop of this

Then every US state could have it's own supply of somalians, just like Maine and Minnesota!

Our values are already installed in our society/culture and human nature.

You could replace Christianity with Roman Paganism and people wouldn't go out and start killing each other. Christianity puts NO emphasis on your race or your tribe or whatever. And it consistently argues you give up almost everything for the lowest common denominator.

Christianity at it's base is not racist or xenophobic Jesus would accept a poor homeless Arab drug addict as his friend and brother if the man allowed god into his heart. Culturally Christian yet Atheistic or not hippie tier Paganism is the way to go

Because rarely does anyone remain a deist for long. Once you get to the point you sincerely acknowledge a deliberate creator it is intellectually dishonest, or else simply irresponsible, to no seek out the identity of that entity.

It's a similar case with the Christian that isn't "obnoxious". If you know His word and you don't seek to share it... man, what an ass. I'm guilty of it, but if you understand what the Christian is trying to give you, "obnoxious" isn't really the right term. If you don't want forgiveness I can see it being frustrating, but it's not like they're bothering you for their benefit.

Say hello to the foundations of the Universities: Natural Theology.

>Not dualwielding

height 4 holy

>Because rarely does anyone remain a deist for long. Once you get to the point you sincerely acknowledge a deliberate creator it is intellectually dishonest, or else simply irresponsible, to no seek out the identity of that entity.

What makes you believe we Deists do not seek the identity of the higher power?
I'd say in fact, it's monotheists like christfags who refuse to seek out their God. They're happy as a pig in shit believing if they live some virtuous life, their God will reward them with eternal life through Christ(whatever the fuck that even means), as though some omnipotent being of that caliber would have an interest in such lowly beings of limited power and intellect.
The hubris of Abrahamic faiths is quite literally one of their sins. The one about vanity, you know?

Ego. That's what Judaism, Christianity, and Pisslam(I refuse to call it by its formal name especially) amount to.
>"I'm important in God's eyes, even though I blink in and out of existence like a flash of light and I'm nothing more than a slightly smarter primate, on one planet circling one star out of countless trillions of stars."
Pure. Ego.

That's quite the strawman you crafted.

You want to accuse the monotheist of hubris, but insisting god is indifferent is no different in this respect - you're little different from the atheist who believes themselves enlightened, but for all practical purposes there is no reason for you to debate the matter over anything else in life. What do you get out of debate? Nothing. What do I get out of debate? Isn't what I get, it's about Him.

I point to God, not for my glory, but His in so far as He seeks a relationship with you, personally. Think what you will of me. Fine. Doesn't change who He is. Might as well take the time to meet Him than accusing me of what you stand guilty. Deal with me, the results are the same. Deal with Him and you at least stand a chance.

You're weak. You don't accept your innate humanity or where you come from.
Your god is weak. Or a fucking retard. Why should an omnipotent god give a flying fuck about you?
If you're not intelligent enough to break free from this universe and become closer to the greater power that may exist, it logically wants nothing to do with you beyond a mere curiosity.

And what logic is there in your God sending one man who by all evidence is just another man, to spread the message you christfags feel is the most vitally important message on earth, to one small tribal ethnic group in a desolate part of the world. And not in some miraculous way using true godly powers, but through a textbook that has a composition as though a child came up with it?

Your faith has no common sense, rationality, logic, or otherwise intelligence. Which easily explains why people of lower IQ, criminals, superstitious folks, and general gullible retards flock to Abrahamic faith in droves.

>You don't accept your innate humanity or where you come from.
Must first know where I come from. Enlighten me.

>Why should an omnipotent god give a flying fuck about you?
Sounds like a personal problem. I don't explain His reasons. I don't know you. I can't say why He would care about you. I can only assert the facts of the matter: He is interested in you personally. His word, not mine.

>If you're not intelligent enough to break free from this universe and become closer to the greater power that may exist, it logically wants nothing to do with you beyond a mere curiosity.
But I guess you were intelligent enough to break free. That's great. God must really care about you! Just like like I have been saying. God is distinctly interested in you personally.

>And what logic is there
a personal relationship with you. You think He doesn't care? Like I said, that sounds like a personal problem. I can only assure you otherwise. But you seem to know better.

So where do I come from? I can't accept my "innate humanity" nevermind make any sense of what my humanity is even supposed to mean until you till me my origins.

>Must first know where I come from. Enlighten me.
Nature. You're not one of God's children. You're part of this real, natural universe.
There is no more good or bad without and equal of the opposite, so say Yin and Yang, or more accurately, Newton's Third Law. They key to growth, as a higher being, is understanding this, and learning how to strike a balance. Evil cannot rule if good does not exist because evil cannot exist without good. Contrast is absolute.
To this end, stop thinking you can defeat what you consider "evil". You can minimize it and bring order by balancing negative with positive, but you put on too much positive and negative is going to seek out a balance. The universe abhors chaos.

>I don't explain His reasons.
You don't even think about it. You've never even sat down for hours at a time and thought "does it even make sense that a God supposedly logical enough to create an ordered, logical universe, would do so many irrationally illogical things as though the ancient Hebrews claim?"
See, when one sits down and starts contemplating Gods and religions and applying logic and common sense, and does so honestly, one can only arrive at agnostic Deism as the answer.
Why? Because nothing else makes logical sense, and the universe being logical can only be made by a likewise logical being.

>a personal relationship with you. You think He doesn't care?
Do you care about an individual ant? You may be curious about the goings-on of ants, from a study POV, but you don't care.

You are weak because you willingly submit to your fear. Your fear of what you might do. Your fear of sin. Not even realizing fear is a main driving force of what you consider sin.
Me, I think positive. When I feel fear, I do a bump, play Kickstart My Heart, tackle it. I look several steps into the future in everything I can, to try and keep the consequences always in check.
Not because of ego, but just to see how crazy and far I can go. Maybe I can break through one day.

>Nature. You're not one of God's children. You're part of this real, natural universe.
In what way is this any different from metaphysical naturalism. Why assume deism? What about this arrangement gives you any reason to assume your own rationality?

>You don't even think about it. >You've never even sat down for hours at a time and though
Strawman. You have keen to tell me an awful lot about myself. On the contrary I often spend entire days at a time contemplating the nature of the world we live in. Being a NEET have its privileges.

So you assume deism on the basis that the Unvierse is logical and that can only come from a logical mind.

I agree.

Unfortunately you're still left wondering why it would even bother in the first place. If you are an accident, you have no reason to assume YOU are rational, and thereby lose your reason for believing the Universe is logical. Deism is insufficient.

Like I said. You can accuse me of all that you stand guilty, but it won't get you anywhere. Engage Him. He is interested in you. It is only on that presupposition that you were deliberately designed by a logical mind that you can have a sound epistemology for the rationality you are using to arrive at that conclusion. That isn't deism. Cast whatever image you want on me and my motives, but that doesn't reflect on Him. Even if I don't think about it. Even if I don't sit down for hours at at time - He is, and that you are is evidence He is interested in you.

>Do you care about an individual ant?
I did not take the time to make an ant colony, nevermind an ant. God did. I have no doubt God is intimately more familiar and interested in the goings on of ants than I am - else ants would not be. You are. Ants are. The only difference is you can appreciate this.

Character limit, and the rest is a strawman. Please try your last paragraph again.

I think I'll be going to my local parish for the first time in my life.

I've never stepped inside of a church before but I can't keep living without seeking forgiveness in the eyes of God for what I have done.

>for what I have done.
What did you do?

>Unfortunately you're still left wondering why it would even bother in the first place.

Not at all. As a scientist myself I completely understand curiosity and running an experiment.

I'm off. Work calls. One thing I will give christians in particular a leg up over atheists. They don't smell as bad. Even the NEETs.

Take care, and do yourself a solid some time: Do meth(or some other powerful stim, I recommend a-php as it's still legal and even better than meth for this task) and stay awake for 5+ days in a row. Induce psychosis. It's rarely permanent, especially for more intelligent folks, and in a state of psychosis, you can begin to dissect the universe and your own self. You'll likely become terrified before the end. Have a few beers to sip on during the come down, nothing strong. Sleep it off when you feel you've gone far enough.
Get crazy. Experience insanity and fear and joy and the extremities of enhanced cognition. As long as you stay indoors the whole time, stay cool and hydrated, drink ensure plus and take l-theanine supplements throughout, you'll likely be safe.

I promise you, you'll grasp the world for what it really is and what's really going down once you do. And watch cable news while doing it as some point. Really puts shit into perspective.

Also-
>when you learn that devils/demons are just your negative thoughts that you anthropomorphize in order to make sense of them, and that you can truly beat them by making friends with them rather than fighting them, and then you gain control over them and make them work for you rather than working for them, the shadow people

Do it.

Knowing you've done wrong, and-also your wrongs are beyond your means to repair is precisely the message behind Christ's coming, death, and resurrection.

Your literal maker is many other things, but among these is also your advocate, paying every single one of your debts if you trust Him.

>you have no reason to assume YOU are rational, and thereby lose your reason for believing the Universe is logical. Deism is insufficient.
Unless you assume you were designed to be logical you have no reason to assume the rationality that brings you to deism.

it is insufficient to explain rational thought.

But have a good day. Ease off the drugs, and please avoid the strawman. Literally all of your recommendations I have already pursued in my youth.

God loves you.

Sup Forums does not have any fixed ideology except for FUCK THE LEFT.