youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ
edition.cnn.com/2012/05/24/world/europe/norway-prison-bastoy-nicest/
youtube.com/watch?v=HfEsz812Q1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn if I was a homeless in Norway I would commit crimes just to go live there

Stop praising Norwegian prisons.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ

which vikingfag country ships them in the middle of nowhere and make them be lumberjacks ?

Norway is like 98% white

How many blacks in Norway?

IQ plays is important, you know

People don't commit crime because they are afraid of the punishment of jail, people don't commit crime because they aren't stupid, they are empathetic, they know not to murder or steal or break the law because that is what allows society and civilization to thrive.

Only idiots break the law, they don't care about the punishment. It's why the average person will never be in prison, and the average person who has been to prison will keep going in and out the rest of their life.

Sure shame the rapeugees are going to be putting this "rehabilitation prison" system to the test.

this

a prison is only as good as its prisoners

because they don't have African American KANGZ

edition.cnn.com/2012/05/24/world/europe/norway-prison-bastoy-nicest/

Seems like a fucking holiday to me.

>98

over 99 mate

also to add to this, could you imagine if they tried this kind of rehabilitation with American nogs? They would instantly start shanking each other over video games and form ruthless prison gangs gangs.

it's a simple debate of whether you should rehabilitate or punish criminals

and if said system should be privatized or not

there's a documentary about a prison warden from the US visiting the norwegian prisons and he looks completely mindfucked throughout

Looks like a $40 room at Best Western motel.

Came to post this

It's inhumane to treat your societies idiots and insane poorly. Might as well live out their life in a comfy prison than rotating them in and out of torture boxes with crime sandwiched in between.

Whats with the sharp edges?

That's a big ass window. U.S prison windows are less then the size of a VHS tape.

Agree with you to an extent. Prison is supposed to have a few different purposes_ eg:

>rehabilitation of the prisoner
>punishment of the prisoner
>protection of society from the prisoner
>deterrence of others

And they tend to work against each other; harsh prisons tend to create harsher criminals when they are released.

I would support a multi pronged reform of the prison system system

>Minor offences: corporal punishment, no prison time.

Deters and punishes, without institutionalising the offender

>Offenders who have fallen off the rails but are fundamentally decent people: Norwegian style prisons, with major aim to prepare the offender to become a functioning member of society

>Career criminals, sociopaths, very serious offenders, people from the prison system who are unwilling to work towards their rehabitation: swift death

Do you have a source by any chance?

Do they get internet?

I would imagine so. I´m posting here from Finnish prison (multiple scams, frauds)

Most days I just browse Sup Forums, it is very comfy in here.

Then my life is no different from a nord in prison.

>Not writing a book or doing something similarly productive

link

So in most cases, if you commit say murder, you could have free comfy housing for what? 6 years?

>Norway population
>5.084 million

>USA nigger population
>39 million

Hummm...

This

i wonder if it dawned on him they have different prison population

8 years is the minimum for murder here.

Can confirm. I spent 2 years in New York State prison and niggers are what make it a hell hole. Most white dudes are just trying to do there time and go home. Meanwhile niggers are busy trying to become head nigger by engagign in gang activity and stabbings.

The solution is to teach them from young up to be morally responsible, but it starts at top.

If I kill 2 people do those sentences run concurrently or consecutively?

>Well educated people
>Good quality of life
>crime probably not as near as violent as in 3rd world countries
>nanny state

Gee i wonder.

I would imagine you would get about 14 years if you murdered 2 simultaneously.

If 3 they could give you 21 years which is the maximum.

i think BOTH systems can exist

Have two types of prisons

Type A

> first time non serious offenders
>self defense cases where they used excessive force
>where the guy has committed assault but hes asked for forgiveness AND the victim accepts it

people like this dont deserve to be put in a steal box and beaten into hard criminals

Type B

>everything else
>bread, moldy cheese, and water
>no furniture, you sleep on the floor like a dog, you shit in a bucket

let see them hide shit when theres no where to hide anything

i ALSO would like to see a return to ancient romes style of prison- slavery or the coliseum but thats too far gone

>criminals should be rewarded with nicer lodgings than millions of law abiding people live in

>Only providing your prisoners Playstaton 2's
>Not harsh

Also an observation I made was that the vast majority of white guys were in prison because they resorted to crime to support a drug habit but had normal lives when not using drugs. The niggers on the other hand (with some exceptions) were all just committing crime because they won't work a real fucking job.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfEsz812Q1I

Starts about 2:00

>tfw that prison cell looks 10 times better than my whole department.

JUST

Population of Norway: 5,252,166
Niggers in the UK: 1,904,684
Niggers in the US: 38,929,319
There's your answer.

Perhaps being treated humanely lessens your impulses for murder and/or suicide.

>(multiple scams, frauds)
Wait a second Mikko, are you trying to trick me again?

lets see how well their prison system works when their population is 56% white

>Prevent

can you play video games and pirate movies and stuff? do they monitor you?

If only our country would mass execute our prisoners like your country does china-san

Petty criminals can be rehabilitated. Burglary, theft, drugs. Things of that nature that don't cause too much damage or hurt people. Murderers and rapists on the other hand must be punished as harshly as possible.

Remember though, that leniency and mercy towards lawbreakers always comes at the expense of the victim.

This. The 2 years I spent in prison with nig nogs fucking were miserable due mostly to niggers. If the prisons were segregated I GUARANTEE you the white prisons would be low violence and low maintenance.

This pretty much sums it up. It also must be said that 50% of the people incarcerated in Norway are foreigners.

>self defense cases where they used excessive force

Your understanding of self defense legality is deeply flawed and, unfortunately, pretty much the standard misunderstanding in this country.

One does no need to actually be in danger. As long as you can reasonably believe you are in danger, you may use any and all force necessary to end the threat, up to and including lethal force.

If you hear someone kick in your door at 3 AM, you have no way of knowing why they are there, what they are armed with, etc. For all you know they just want to rape and kill everyone in the house. Lighting them the fuck up with a 12 gauge is therefore completely lawful.

>le I'm gonna go to norway and commit crime!

Are you all fucking idiots? Freedom is the most important thing you have and you want to throw it all away?

In our country, only 33% of our prison population is white (74.0% of population), while 51% is Maori (14.9% of population) and 12% is Pacific Islander (7.4% of population). I'm sure Norway's prison population makeup is quite different, and while our prisons aren't US-tier shit they're not exactly rose gardens. If Norway had a prison population similar to ours or the US, they wouldn't have such nice prisons.

Most people don't realize how great freedom is until somebody is telling them when they are allowed to eat sleep and shit.

>the Dui Hua Foundation estimated that 5,000 people were executed each year in China
Huh.

>The cost of a single dose of lethal injection is cheaper—at 300 yuan—than the 700 yuan price tag of a firing squad.
Hahahaha makes USA's lethal injection pricetag look fucking ridiculous

Indeed, niggers wreck things.

You're really fucking retarded if you think the US is good at deciding who is guilty and who is innocent.

I think "wreck things" is quite the understatement

> Not providing their prisoners complete sexual life with other prisoners at showers (even if they have same gender)
That's explains why there is so minor crimes in Norway

it's easy just see if they are white or not

over-rated

also they don't produce great reality based tv shows such as oz.

i dont care how successful it is. rapists, paedophiles and murderers do not deserve such treatment
theyve taken/ruined someones life, and they get a hotel as a reward? sometimes scandinavia are too progressive for their own good. treat the criminal scum how they should be treated

>he doesn't think it's evil to physically punish the stupid and the insane

No, however, you can watch great reality based TV shows such as OZ from them.

I'm pretty sure that prison system only worked with norwegians, and not all the shitskins they have now.

Why should we give a shit about what they deserve? Preventing crime is more important than your vengance fantasies.

>700 yuan price tag of a firing squad.
And this is paid by the relatives of the criminal?

You mean those who speak out against rapefugees.

>Complains about what Norwegian criminals get
>Got an entire country

To be fair, they got a shit country.

Geez I need a vacation, how do I get in there?

I'm white and I've been to prison, my time in prison is part of what red pilled me.

This really.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI

the only homeless in norway are those who do so more-or-less willingly.

So there are people who don't want neetbux?

because you should not forget about the victims and the family of the victims who said criminals have inflicted pain across. id hate for them to be sat in luxury basically

>all those commentors thinking they're hot shit

is there an episode where the Nord guards go to an LA prison?

Killing them is the only way to prevent crime, actually. It turns out releasing criminals back into the general population is a really bad way to stop crime.

Norway and European prisons can be more lenient because they don't have tens of millions of criminal blacks and Hispanics in their country killing each other on street corners.

This is true

>People don't commit crime because they are afraid of the punishment of jail,
That is exactly what a lot of sociopats do, if they could commit a crime and get away with it or barely get punished at all, they would.

Even better alternative than killing them and nice comfy prisons is making them work in gulag.

Is that why America has the highest incarceration rate in the world?

So how do you feel about white prisoners?

Our incarceration rate is due to 3 things
-Niggers
-Spics
-War on drugs

>Why is Norway's prison so successful?

BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING NORWEGIAN.

IN A HOMOGENOUS NORWEGIAN SOCIETY

Hitler observed that keeping criminals in more comfortable conditions than some of your honest working men is a sorry state of affairs.

37% of our prisoners are niggers 27% percent are spics.

africans who've failed in their refugee applications routinely kill/attack people to go to prison

Norway isn't as Norwegian as you might think, not saying they are like Sweden.

They don't have much severe crime in the first place because they are quite homogenous and especially don't have a lot of niggers and mudslimes.

Some people you can rehabilitate and will be alright if they're in these conditions and it's easy for everybody.

Most people from shitty countries are just trash who can't be rehabilitated - same with actual medical psychos. They like violence and they like being in the pen, why give them the luxury treatment.

Spending money trying to be nice to them is pointless because they'll be cunts coming in and cunts coming out. They might even deliberately go to jail because it's nicer in jail than not as compared to the shithole they came from.

Don't put them in misery at least, give them the bare minimum. They guy whose raped a few girls, just blow his head off next to the wall outside. Fuck'em.

Looks 90% better than what I sleep in. I can live without internet too, spent 5 years in service where my internet would have costed 30-50 bucks a month.

I'm pretty sure I'd stay there if I committed a crime, just because I'd have nowhere else to go. Only reason I'd commit a crime is because I have nothing else to sacrifice except myself.

The right solution is being nice, but also to separate them from non-Muslims. Country has to be at control at all time.

This happens in Norway too.

If an illegal immigrant is about to be sent to their home country and haven't managed to land themselves a landwhale to anchor themselves, might as well go kill a few random civilians to guarantee staying. Hell, maybe you get lucky and get sentenced long enough that you can claim to have been assimilated into Norwegian culture and deserve citizenship, the leftist media would desperately write a sob story to convince the world of how he was just a confused little boy who din du nothin and was afraid of dying if he was sent back home to his family.

That's not in Norway though. But yeah, we're going down the drain too like everyone else. Fortunately we are close to Sweden and they serve as an alarming example of how not to operate. We can learn from experience.

>just because I'd have nowhere else to go
C'mon, we have this many systems in place to help people adjust back into society and you think they just throw you out of jail and leave you there when your sentence is over? There's a shitload of followup programs to help you get a job, and you get free housing.

Vagrants do it in Canada, too.

Gotta say, if it was a choice between that and death by hypothermia...

I fucking hate "Nordic justice".
It's not justice. I don't give a fuck if dangerous people can theoretically be rehabilitated or not.
People who are a threat to others need to be locked up until they die in prison. No fucking experimentation with releasing them.
Varg for example shouldn't be free. I don't think he will kill anyone again but there's some odd chance that he will and that's too much.