What is wrong with the US economy?

>Massive national debt
>Massive student loan debt
>Government lying about "record low unemployment"
>Young people can't find decent jobs
>Sky-high cost of living

The only thing keeping this economy afloat is government contracts and the ridiculous number of citizens in the military. The economy is entirely propped up by the fact that we can bomb anyone who tries to devalue our currency.

How are you holding up Sup Forums? Why are they lying to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bH-nBcrTwYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

8 years of DABAMA will do that to ya...

>Not unemployed.
>Work in Government in a high growth, fairly important area.
>Get paid above my private peers.
>Get better conditions than my private peers.
>Government helps pay for further studies.

Honestly I'm not complaining.

>a fucking emu

>fucking a emu

there, much better

Mostly Wall Street jews, outsourcing, and mass immigration

Your economy looks like a golden paradise compared to ours

Capitalism finally starting to collapse in on itself

It's a majorly flawed system, it's only inevitable

civilization is cyclical, there is no perfect system

ethnic-based nation-states with a strong identity seem to be the only ones that last. just look at China for instance, those chinks have been around for some 4000 years

It's not as bad as it seems. Decent paying jobs are available for everybody who wants one, but too many people just seem to think that they're too good for the jobs that are available.

try being a fucking canadian

this

if a burger had to live like us for a few months, they would appreciate their country a hell of a lot more

You not working is the problem.

>t. Government shill

Gotta keep up that morale!

Redpill me on leaf economy

>so close
Never lucky.

You're literally not even a real country. You're a US territory without the benefit of being able to own guns.

>Cost of living in the US
>Sky high

nigga you need to go to literally any other country sometime

I'm a 6'4'' chef at wendy's making 300k a year with a 9'' dick.

China is less a ethno state and more the product of many cultures being assimilated into a larger common identity over the millennia.

>Muh cheap TVs

Literally everything except for electronics and gas is cheaper elsewhere. Our rent prices are ridiculous. So is the food.

But I don't buy a TV every fucking month. I do however have to pay rent every month and spend a large amount of income on food, insurance, and other bills.

Kys

>have shitty government interfere with capitalism
>abloobloohoo capitalism is fail :((((
every time

>Sky-high cost of living
You should visit other first world countries.

>why are they lying
How would they not lie to you? They've propped the card castle up and up and up!
>the next elected retard can deal with the pop, i'll be known as the guy that raised things up!

Of course you're not complaining, a leech doesn't feel anemic.

>But I don't buy a TV every fucking month.
Let's be honest, you shouldn't buy one at all.

Hey dumbass. If fuel is more expensive then everything else by proxy is expensive.
Products don't ship themselves.

>Work in Government in a high growth, fairly important area
immigration enforcement?

I have, a 1 bedroom apartment is $500 a month in Western Europe. Starting wage is same as here - $9hr. And you have your healthcare taken care of along with your educational costs.

Food is also healthier and cheaper

Go shill somewhere else

Uhh we had one until the saudis sold oil at 20 a barrel and now we sell houses to rich chinese businessmen who want to hide their profits from the commies.

>I have, a 1 bedroom apartment is $500 a month in Western Europe.
Where at, exactly in Europe?
Because I'm renting out a house on 3 acres of land in Maryland for $600/m. 3 bed, 2 bath.

>national debt rising (still not US-tier but getting up there)
>government lying about "record low unemployment" and going on about "muh economy"
>skyrocketing immigration
>government won't reduce it because "muh economy"
>sky-high house prices
How am I holding up? Could be worse. Could be a lot better too.

>Ridiculous amounts of citizens in the military

Entire argument is done at this point, because you don't recognize basic facts about the size of our military.

Sure you are shill

Get fucked

Because we haven't had a good president in over 20 years that will do that to a country.

you are part of the problem. Bloated governments will burn. What is so important about your job that our tax money is funding you more then a private one.

It's the boom and bust cycle of economics. Cheap debt is a boon for the economy, but now there's too much of it, and it's being channeled to unproductive uses (housing market bubbles, stock market bubbles, student loan bubbles. nothing that benefits the real world economy)

The national debt is basically the state subsidising non-whites to survive in basically every sector. The figures already show this and there is probably a lot of cost hidden from public view. You pay your taxes so niggers can live in state housing they don't look after, enroll their kids in schools they don't attend, not get a job and be so incompetent that they need far more state care whether it be overusing hospitals, prisons, legal fees, whatever.

Because the rich Chinese immigrants have come in and took over real estate

Those greedy fucking chinks did this

You mean the jews.

I'm 100% telling the truth man.
Sorry.

Now I'll ask again, where did you rent in Europe?
And where are you renting now.

PS: stop being an economic retard.

You're a blockhead if you don't realize cost of living can vary significantly in the US. I pay 1000 per month for rent on my 1 bedroom apartment because I live in a fairly expensive area. Build up some skills, if you're even somewhat intelligent there's a lot of opportunity around, but I doubt you fall into that category

Is it bad I'm turned on?

the jews too, but in the past decade there have been a huge surge of chinese/asian immigrants in my city

>What is wrong with the US economy?
it was sold to "Chaaaayna" by clinton in the early 90's

$1000/month for a 1 bedroom is pretty much standard in the US wherever you go. It goes up from there.

Nah, you're ancestors probably came from Australia. You're genetically predisposed to wanting emu cock.

First about the people who cant find jobs.
Illegals are taking a significant part of the low skill labor young people need for experience in the workforce. record low bullshit doesn't account for people who are considered outside the economy which is fallacious. The cost of living isn't bad at all depending on where you live, in California the cost of living is out of this world.

Second the massive student loan debt is a real phenomenon in the sense that the value of a college education is depreciating. Think of an education like human capital and you are seeing very inefficient allocation hence the low worth.

For the US national debt really doesnt matter at all. Its not sustainable at all and is very clearly a ponzi scheme but everyone is already invested in it. If someone calls our bluff then the whole world will hit a super-massive dark age like economic crisis. the derrivitives market is in the hundreds of trillions of dollars.

Government contracts and millitary are actually very bad at producing economic good. Or they are very inefficient and often result in a marginal loss. Although military technology can create a legitimate expansion of wealth.

The world runs on the American dollar. anyone who tries to devalue our currency is almost certainly cutting off their nose to spite their face.

It depends where you live, as I previously stated. In the city my parents live you can get a luxury 1 bedroom apartment in the nice downtown area for about 800 dollars, something comproable to what I have now would be around 400 dollars.

Your food is dirt cheap, wtf are you talking about. Canadafag here and I'm always blown away by how much cheaper everything is there. Hell, people near the border have been doing grocery runs into the states to save on their bill for as long as I have been alive.

yea cuz our government doesnt tax the fuck out of necessities for free sex changes

>Jews crash economy
>Jews eat up all assets after crash
>Only Acela Corridor that keeps the empire creaking along remains comfortable

This isn't difficult. It's happened before, and it'll happen again until we burn the whole system down.

Not just in the US. It's the same in Canada and Australia, but you really cannot blame those rich chink fuckers.

They make dirty money out of communism, and leave the first chance they get. They go and enjoy life, where they won't be killed if they upset the wrong government official. I would personally do the same in their shoes, you would probably do so as well.

The problem are the jewish banking elite, who drove the the prices so high, they practically eliminated the middle class.
It's a fucked up system really and it's so simple, it's actually funny. It's pretty obvious in Australia and Canada.

>Empty homes, huge prices
>Immigrants come
>More shit jobs created
>Most of them on welfare
>Banks loan more money to the (((governments)))
>Immigrants and poor people all start voting left
>Middle class gets obliterated

In a few years, when this bubble pops, it's gonna make 2008, look like a walk in the park.

Nobody cares about Canada. You're not a real country.

>$400 for a 1 bedroom apartment in America
>lying this hard

No one is buying it

People need to become financially literate and stop being stupid. It's in your own hands how much money you have. But no you rather seek people to blame.

Get your head out of your ass. You are starting to sound like liberal cunts who don't get what they "deserve".

jumping from one bubble to another

We're debt slaves to the (((central banks)))

youtube.com/watch?v=bH-nBcrTwYI

>What is macro economy

OBVIOUS lie. At least try to make it realistic.

400 for a one br is realistic if you're time travelling back to like 2006. You won't find those prices now.

I'm sure it isn't that bad, oil prices will jump back eventually. Canacuck economy is still better than the economy of the EU.

>1 bedroom apartment is $500 a month in Western Europe
>$500 a month
>1 bedroom apartment
>in Western Europe

Maybe, but it will be in a muslim ghetto, right between Abdul's and Ahmed's and their extended families. Or in a commieblock in Eastern Berlin.

>welfare systems make people dependent on the government
>stifles growth for businesses
>capitalism

come on son

The problem with discussing the US economy, especially when it comes to anecdotes, is that the US is so fucking vast and big.

The economy varies massively on a state by state basis and then there's also a big difference between Urban economies and rural economies