#GoldenShowerGeneral /gtg

Sup dudes just woke up,

internet is in a shit storm over this Trump allegations e.g prostitutio, Russia etc

Have no clue on what its all about could someone explain? Is it legit or are we in for another PizzaGate?

Cheers,

Bong

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.feJn86VwD4#.pr21lZn9Xm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I shit you not, this is the greatest day in pols life

we are the cia

Someone faked evidence that Trump is into watersports, and the russians had a tape they were using to blackmail him

THey sent it off to a blogger, and it found its way into the CIA and security briefings; then was leaked as the truth.

But apparently it was close enough to the truth that other groups are confirming it.

Allegedly, this shit was "leaked" indirectly to the CIA/FBI by an user here.

You MUST read this.

Gay

someone on Sup Forums made the document and buzzfeed published it

GOOOOOLDEN

SLUMBERS

FILLL

YOUR

EYES

I see two ways that this goes: This turns out to be a bullshit story and CNN and Buzzfeed go under, OR it turns out to be true and the entire world will know about Trumps stripper bed pissing to spite Obama fetish. Trump would probably resign into shame or be impeached.

Either way shits happening and I get to witness it so no matter what I win.

Fucker

>some faggot claims Russia hired postitures for trump and he made them Piss on the bed
>the CIA picks up on it and puts it on their inform
>no proof whatsoever literal hearsay
>some Sup Forumstards start sharing the info we don't know at which point buzzfeed decided that pissgate was legit and if Sup Forums contributed to it (>implying it matters whether it's true or not)
>MSM reports on it
>still no proof, links or absolutely anything that could point out to it wig truth.
>"""""""quality reporting"""""""

I guess if u repeat a lie enough times it becomes true for the plebs.

So false information from pol made it all the way up to 'intelligence' community, and its been posted as fact when it wasn't, aside from the obvious that it undermines CIA and others involved legitimacy (boy who cried wolf), how is this good for Sup Forums or Trump? Surely it only puts wind in the sails of the 'war against fake news' scheme.

apparently according to a dossier:
Trump has deep ties to russia for 5+ years
They have tons of things to blackmail him with like sex scandals
They also offered him some shit.

The issue is the source, people here will say its a chan hoax but the evidence rn is speculative, hopefully we get more evidence on that front (e.g the actual post / a timestamped email or smthn).

Apparently the information itself in the dossier is mostly unverifiable and the dossier itself is very unprofessional looking.

I'm a little confused as to who published the dossier, i THINK its a mccain passed it to cia who leaked it.

This. It's a guaranteed happening no matter what. I'm hoping it's real because it would be the ultimate BTFO to Trump supporters and the knuckle-dragging alt-right idiots here.

But buzzfeed and CNN getting fucked would also be grand.

Asshole

Is this real?

Wat

There is no timestamped evidence.
Poltards just try to defend Trump even though he is becoming worse and worse by the day.
Why the fuck are people in this board loving the jews and the Goldmans now?

Allegedly based on poor proof. Even for Sup Forums mastermind images it is woefully weak

Don't believe the whole (WE DID IT BOIS) the CIA is not that retarded, but in the inform they made it clear it was an unverified claim.
Literal hearsay, what's astonishing it's the media reporting on it like its truth because THE CIA CONFIRMS.

Checked em

every time

≡Australia≡

Nice try Russian shill on a proxy. Trump is going down and your shithole of a country is going to be completely marginalized on the world stage more than it is. Enjoy having your economy fucked, Ivan.

Where the fuck is the document talking about golden showers

There are crops of papers talking about hentai and no one has ever given a source for them

checked

If it's fake, all the media will bury it... deep

The media has been shitposting Trump for months, I dont think they're going to come out and hold acknowledge they dun goofed.

Is there proof that its fake?

buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.feJn86VwD4#.pr21lZn9Xm

Papa Trump can do no wrong.

I can literally post a pic of myself drinking VB right now fatfuck.
How am I shilling for Russia lmao

Let me see the proof, anything.

I hear trump killed and raped a little girl
My source is trustworthy.
Is that all it takes to make news nowadays?
Pathetic

It's not in there. I looked. Nothing about anime or piss.

c'mon man

Awfully defensive. But this is fun, ya know?

Go ahead and drink an aussie beer before noon.

These leftists will believe anything they are told, as long as it fits their narrative. I bet they think Melania is a russian.

wtf I, a supreme gentlesir redditor, love warmongering neocons and believe their every word now!!!

Page 2 section 3, mentions golden shower (aka pissing fetish)

m

You dont find it just a tiny bit amusing that the tables have turned and now its the right wingers who scream fake news?

checked

Accurate depiction of how it went down

It's 8pm here m8
I'm already piss drunk this shit is hilarious

Well played, sir

>the ultimate BTFO
No one would care if it's 100% legit (but it's not).

Pizzagate and the birther thing was all started as a troll hoax too.

This issue is going to dog Trump for years. It's hilarious that it originated here, if it did. And loudly and angrily denying it as time marches on is going to successfully boost the "I was only pretending to be retarded" meme with apocalyptic levels of "u mad"

U gonna be so mad, Sup Forums

"If it's not true, why did the CIA report it?" is gonna be the question you'll get sick of hearing.

Well done guys, your Egyptian frog demon just killed your god emperor.

I was here ~ KH

>helio-centrism
Australia is on opposite time. They sleep in the morning and wake up at night

Of course everyone would care, all this memery for nothing.
People are already panicking in here and making some word documents to give proofs of fakery.

Trump has flip-flopped on almost every issue there is, but never on Russia. There is not a single negative thing he said about Russia or Putin, not once. Just sayin.

The left is getting really ugly with their latest round of fake news.

Showing their true colors once again

I'm sure they'll get violent like the animals they are when Trump is sworn in on the 20th

it's not going to dog Trump at all.
All this does is alienate normal human beings away from MSM/establishment politics into Trump's loving arms.

If this is proven to be fake (it will), Democrats are going to get obliterated in 2018, and Trump will have the most powerful government in the history of the US on his side. He'll be able to accomplish whatever he wants.

It gets better

And better

Fresh memayi brosif

Sup Forums just pulled the biggest psyop and made the CIA look like a bunch of cucks...today was a good day for Sup Forums

I suppose he has even more of a mandate to sort out the MSM

kek

It's almost like the CIA is filled with actual retards.

>All this does is alienate normal human beings

I think pissing on little girls is what alienates normal people. But don't believe me, ask R Kelly

Have you looked at it? It has literally zero in the way of explaining how the conclusions were reached, what sources they had, what methods were used. It's like reading bad fanfiction about Trump, just unverified stories and nothing else. Not to mention the formatting is very much unlike any official documents (if you've ever looked at some official FBI/CIA/NSA/etc documents from Wikileaks or that they have released redacted, you will recognize they are very differently formatted).

TLDR; it's such a dump of shit, that the burden of proff definitely falls on the on the accuser in this scenario.

I recall a news story from last year abut the CIA specifically looking to hire gays and trannies over any merit based system. No wonder they're incompetent.

FRONT PAGE NEWS, BOYOS

That is one badass goose.

I see I think

kek

But it's msm doing the fake news. The whole point of the fake news campaign is to discredit news channels not news stories. They don't give a shit about fake news, it's a tool to silence alternative media.

Isn't there some sort of Aussie hate for Fosters beer because Americans always bring it up? Or is it just bad beer?

>But apparently it was close enough to the truth that other groups are confirming it.
That's really quite the stretch, faggot.

But Trump hasn't proven that it's false.

If he wants to put this issue to bed, all he has to do is prove that he didn't hire underage whores to piss in his mouth. But he refuses to do this.

What is he hiding?

This isn't a good sign, guys.

Shit, i never realized i wanted this so badly. Watch hentai in a cinema with prostitutes.

responding only cause of digits

>astonishing
have you been living under a rock ffs

>could someone explain?
no problemo

Fosters is about as Australian as Budweiser or Corona m8. It's hardly even sold here and I believe it's made and owned in the UK. Hell, I've never even tried Fosters.

Any link available to the thread on the lefthand corner?

But the guy is not working for any of those institutions. Hes a freelance. Why would he format his text like FBI?
Its the only defense Trump has?

His twitter he's only posted that they're unverifiable, at least he's on it

I want to believe.

I want to believe you absolute madmen made this shit up, please convince me, holy shit.

the problem is that nobody believes this BS story

honestly guys
every day I fear that Sup Forums will reach critical mass and end up weak and useless
and every day i'm proven wrong
Im fucking so happy i actually cant handle it. ive just been feeling this all day and cant tell anyone in my real life

I live in a small rural town pretty far outside of Las Vegas. It just so happens the owner of the best auto shop I'm town is Australian. What would be a good thing to reference as a conversation point?

Are you absolutely certain this was done by Sup Forums? If it turns out to be true it's going to blow up in all of yalls faces. Not just Trump, but even Sup Forums itself might be in trouble.

In terms of beer or what? Where in Australia is he from?

Are you that dense or a spook?

>people getting butt blasted because our POTUS is into pee play

truly is the patrician fetish

Same uf

seems like there are two reports... the funny one (which is circulating on this board) and the allegedly "real" one, which does say anything about pissing on lifesize dolls, calling his dumps obama etc....

am i wrong?

Can someone verify the stuff in the report that talks about hentai at all? I went through the link wikileaks had but no anime stuff

be they crispy or from wendies

It's literally almost as bad as scat. Fuck shitters/pissers, you all are disgusting niggers fucked up in the head.

How can a proper christian support a degenerate like that?

All we need is a confirmation from McCain and Trump is done. And by done I mean DONE done.