Can't drink alcohol because of Methotrexate interactions with it

>Can't drink alcohol because of Methotrexate interactions with it
>State improves Medical Marijuana laws
>think maybe I can have that instead
>Jeff Sessions is going to be AG

Why do Republicans want people to never have anything nice?

Why are you on methotrexate, cancer?

Rheumatoid Arthritis

>2017
>not knowing how to get weed

>poisoning you body
>something nice
Pick one faggot

yeah sure let me just get my crutches and start asking around the catholic college campus for someone with a hookup.

>wanting to put poison in yourself

You try being sober and crippled 24/7. It's not enjoyable in the slightest.

>catholic college
You did this to yourself

That sucks, a friend of mine has cancer and takes that toxic shit. I'll also add Trump said he will let the states decide their laws regarding the herbal jew. So you don't need to get worried. Just wait and see what happens in the real world instead of believing all the hype about what Sessions or Trump will do for that matter.

just order pallets of Robitussin off amazon and slam that shit every day. The green jew must be avoided.

nah not really. I mean If I was still living in the town I grew up in I'd know some people and be able to get something. But when this hit me I lost my job and became disabled, so I had to move back in with my parents, and they moved to a smaller town where the only college is a catholic school and I don't know anyone. Being pretty much confined to the house and unable to go out and do anything because it hurts too much, I don't get many opportunities to meet people.

My state's laws for Marijuana were pretty shitty up until this November, now they're fixed, and I was considering going for the program as a means of pain control that's not an opioid, and well, like I said, it gets boring as fuck sitting around all day.

But after listening to Jeff Sessions today, I think he's going to fuck over medical marijuana.

You could literally do that. I bet 50% of those christfags smoke weed.

did you listen to his hearings today? He's going to go after it. Trump doesn't give a shit it's a non issue to him, but Sessions has a hateboner for it.

Sessions will be all about states rights when we talk about Gay Marriage or Abortion, but for Legal Marijuana? Well then by golly those states need to be put in line and obey the federal law!

how's that going to affect you? Marijuana laws are passed by the states and you apparently already have a state with medical marijuana.

been high, been drunk seen both in a lot of different people. never seen a stoned person swing, not here to say its safe.for some people its as dangerous as heroin

Yeah that sounds like a great way to kill my liver. You know that Robotussin has alcohol don't you?

Methotrexate by itself is suspected to cause cirrhosis, with alcohol it will absolutely kill your liver. Whenever I take it, I feel hungover even though I haven't had any alcohol. The shit's poison.

Because Jeff Sessions can just prioritize shutting down legal marijuana in states that have legalized it, raid a bunch of dispensaries, have doctors lose their licenses over prescribing it, and after awhile doctors will be afraid to prescribe it and dispensaries won't exist.

cant patent a plant i can grow in my back yard,

you can render thc down to alcohol based tinctures that are virtually tasteless and provide immediate relief

Listened to part of it. Got busy, I don't smoke weed or drink anymore so I tend to ignore most things regarding it.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, like he literally defended states rights when it came to abortion, but for marijuana defended that the federal law supercedes the state laws and that he has to enforce the federal law.

Can he not see his own cognitive dissonance?

Is that what conservatism boils down to? Quit liking what I don't like?

Yeah that's sad, ill admit. Weed would add retardation to your list of problems though

try garlic, eat a bulb a day
it works well for arthritis
chop it up or mince it, leave it for five minutes, but eat it within two hours
if the smell is a problem drink at least two pints of milk per day, drink peppermint tea and chew gum

Won't happen. That battle has already been fought. It's like abortion supporters trying to scare people into thinking the abortion battle is still raging and they could lose the right to abortion any minute.

no more than alcohol would, and it would make spending all my time at home playing video games and shitposting on Sup Forums less boring.

and hey, considering that people with Crohn's disease (which is related to RA) swear by weed, it might put my RA in remission and then I could maybe find a job, though, I also have bone spurs from the damage the disease has already done so that might still be hard. Just walking through a movie theater to see a movie left me in agony last week.

well, this time we'll end up with a 7-2 conservative majority in the Supreme Court and they could actually overturn Roe vs Wade.

>In April 2016, he said that it was important to foster "knowledge that this drug is dangerous, you cannot play with it, it is not funny, it's not something to laugh about... and to send that message with clarity that good people don't smoke marijuana."

What happened that made him hate weed so much?

He's southern and conservative. They all think that people should spend 100% of their free time praying.

Well through one way or another i hope you recover one day and get as hammered as you can and do lots of drugs

I take it for IBS/Crohn's. It's a strong anti inflammatory for some parts of the body, which is why it can really help with arthritis.

yeah, that's what I hear and that's a big part of my hopes. But Sessions could shut it all down for the next few decades.

but people should be spending their free time praying

He got cucked by a 420 dudebro in high school that fucked his dream girl.

I thinking it's unlikely that sessions will wage war on the states.

Trump has made it clear he supports the states right to choose and I doubt sessions will directly disobey the president on this issue.

I feel you OP, I have Crohn's myself. On AZA and Humira now. WA fag, so I had no excuse not to give weed a shot. It has helped a little, best results from CBD capsules I was recommended at local recreational dispo. Not even too pricey, def helped with the fucking relentless cramping and less blood all over the fucking toilet. RA buddy swears by it, give it a whirl mate.

I don't have nor want any friends nor care to get weed, so yeah.

Cigarettes legal
Alcohol legal
Soda legal
Pharmacudecals legal
Many more I can name. Why should a plant be banned that has no deaths directly related to it?

Get that Dr Oz shit out of here

>being disabled/genetically unpure

Do the community a favor and never reproduce.

Pretty much. They're only the party of state and personal rights on the campaign trail

Yeah I don't think that's going to be a problem. I didn't have any kids yet and I don't think there are a lot of women wanting to hook up with cripples, and as my joints start getting deformed I'm just going to just get uglier and uglier.

My elbows are already pretty knobby, and I have a toe that's permanently purple and knobby.

When were you diagnosed? They had me on that shit years ago, it's fucking horrible stuff. Made me so ill I stopped taking it.

Now they've got me on biologal shots every two weeks.

Dude if you're in that much pain skip smoking bud and go straight to concentrates

about 2 years ago. They had me on Methotrexate after 6 months of just trying NSAIDS, for 6 months, upped the dose for another 6 months and over the last few months I got started on Humira, but it only lasts about a week for me, but I can only use it once every 2 weeks.so.. we're going to be having to fuck with my medication again.

So become an hero. Problem solved.

Been over a decade for me so they've tried pretty much everything, was on sulphasalazine for most of that time but that shit literally turns you yellow. Now I'm on leflunomide along with the shots, certolizumab pegol or something.

They're actually pretty effective, just sucks having to inject yourself with cold jelly every fortnight.

>smoke weed
or
>stop existing forever or go to hell if any religions are true

yeah not exactly a tough decision.