Why is Sri Lanka so superior to India?

Honest question: Why is Sri Lanka so clean and advanced compared to India? Aren't they technically "less white" than India because of less Aryan admixture? Pic related is a McDonald's in Sri Lanka.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@6.9210828,79.8463949,3a,23.6y,325.04h,77.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFKGBVcRVrS4ev4L4J8BYRA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
thediplomat.com/2016/11/confirmed-indias-next-aircraft-carrier-will-be-nuclear/
wssinfo.org/data-estimates/tables/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

McDonald's in India for reference.

they figured out how to use toilet

It is still in general shit. But it does not have the smell of that red clay mixed with shit and as much filth as mainland India. I still never want to visit either again even if I have a 10 year visa for India.

Do they Poo in Loo? If so, that's probably your first lead.

Well for starters India isn't coming off a bloody 25 year civil war.

Bhutan vs. India is an even starker contrast, you can see the border and on one side you have the typical Indian filth and on the other everything is clean, ordered and comfy looking, like an Asian Switzerland

No shit, i went backing around Asia and India for 12 months, made it a thing to have Mcdonalds in each country

>The same everywhere
>Except India, the fries were ORANGE the burgers had some kind of tofu or someshit patty in them

Having said that Goa is fucking amazing, its just old hippies selling hash and weed

>They actually have signs
>No Russians, no Israel

Apparently its a popular place for Russians and Israelis after their military service go to Goa

That famous photo was fake. It took place during construction on India's side of the border. However, Bhutan is still cleaner than India, despite being much poorer.

>Goa
>Amazing

It's the worst plae in India. Filled with Jews and Russians doing mdma listening to psy-trance.
Heard about himachal pradesh you fucking pleb?

Advantage of having a sea between them and the Muslims

It looks like shit. And it has that vomit-inducingly ugly white and black line to symbolize no parking, a relic of british colonization.

These are third world countries we're talking about, I think we can cut them some slack for a bad paint job.

I just came back from a 2 week trip through sri lanka. The picture you posted is quite the rare sight, as most of the people there still live in huts.

no.

I work with a sri lankan girl and she's so fuggin cute. She's small, tight, conservative and BROWN. My fucking dick! She's tamil though and from the northern part so I dunno if that makes a difference.

And while she's Tamil she's still celebrates Christmas. Seems like an ok people/culture.

Does she have those big, ugly indian girl eyebrows?

Post pic.

who knows
yes, see picrelated
that makes sri lanka better how
I've been to Bhutan, it's not quite as clean as you think (better than India, ofc), nice people though
wat

How much did entry to Bhutan cost for you? They have a day-to-day visa thing right? My Thai friend visited, said it was ok but food was bland.

>And it has that vomit-inducingly ugly white and black line to symbolize no parking,

I think it looks ok, but thats an rather distant area of city, most places have yellow lines instead

google.com/maps/@6.9210828,79.8463949,3a,23.6y,325.04h,77.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFKGBVcRVrS4ev4L4J8BYRA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It's 250 dollars a day, I think less during low arrival months

Though this is inclusive of tour guide and hotel, so it's not too bad; that said it's annoying that you HAVE to take a tour guide and don't get a choice

I didn't say it was better you misunderstood. I said having a generation-long civil war probably isn't a very fun thing.

fuck off to the shit street pajeet.

and get out of my country.

Ah yes, I see what you meant now, nevermind then, my bad

Maybe Sri Lanka has wider streets?

thediplomat.com/2016/11/confirmed-indias-next-aircraft-carrier-will-be-nuclear/

You can buy alot of toilets and showers with that money.

ok ivanov

okay ivanov
i wont ever understand this
>people starving and shitting in streets
>send satellite to mars
>launch missiles
>call themselves superpower

There are places in India where people don't even get enough water to survive.

There are even places in India where you'll be murdered by the locals if you're not a Hindu or if you're travelling with a women that is not your wife, both of you will be tortured and killed.

To this day, there are remote places in India that doesn't have access to basic things and people live in inhuman conditions.

But things like this will never be spread on the media. Because they push propaganda almost like Israel.

also
>wants a comparison
>doesnt post best looking one

Autism

Better

Ayyy fellow lankan
Nice to see you here
>Also a Sup Forums thread on sri Lanka
Feels nice

what?

>mfw theres 3(+?) sri lankans on Sup Forums

Cherrypicking mcdonalds is a retarded way of comparing countries
The map data image is a much better way of demonstrating Sri Lanka is superior to Ind*a

A surprising amount of tamils are Christians
And yeah..Sinhalese tend to have slightly lighter skin and a few other physical traits

They're both subhuman streetshitters

I'm sinhalese myself but it depends on caste/class more than anything, some sinhalese have sub saharan nigger tier skin tone

lmfao sri lanka has just as many poor areas just like india. dont be absurd. they are both shitholes.

>street shitters

Have the Tamil refugees cucked you so hard your reading comprehension has failed you?

Fez?

>he thinks elares rape babies are shinalese

sri Lanka may be poor, but poor on level of eastern european nations and not close to the level of india, mate
see
it's leagues ahead in every development category to india and not even remotely comparable

i have put my dick in a hot srilankan for 3 years. kek.

its funny how racist srilankans are desu.

>elares rape babies
wuh?

and just look at the niggers screeching at the port mate
not remotely ""light skin""

POO

IN

>Same colour as argentina

Why would you post this? Are you colourblind perhaps?

LOO

wssinfo.org/data-estimates/tables/

Hi

Have you actually been?

It's a shit hole

It's why all Sri Lankan kids grow up with dreams of migrating to Thailand so they can sell fake shoes in the night markets

>in argentina 96.4% of the population has access improved sanitation facilities
>in sri lanka 95.1% of the population has access improved sanitation facilities

>in argentina 1.31% of people can not poo in loo
>in sri lanka 0.18% of people can not poo in loo

cant explain that

>vietnam

you're a bigger shithole than india lad, i wouldn't talk

POO

that map is from 2012, are we getting desperate here?

IN

LOO

I though Sup Forums doesnt like degenerate race mixing?

It doesnt make people whiter, only produces monkeys like who say we wuz white and shiet

I read about that, Switzerland has a shitload of Tamil guys in there. What's up with that? I heard they were like 6% of the population

KOTTU'D

>argentina no open defecation
dubious map
this clearly contradicts your earlier source which stated 95.1% though, so either this is a really old map or you edited it, either way it's kinda sad desu

I dunno why Switzerland in particular took such a large number, but they were refugees from a civil war between a terrorist organisation and the state here
Thankfully Switzerland banned them from buying guns, lest they slip in a few """refugees""" like ISIS and smuggled back weapons from there

>mfw i see a sri lankan talk shit to a vietnamese on a mongolian water pastry board

It's ridiculous how people think this place isn't diverse, I literally never see any interactions between random countries anywhere else

>Bhutan vs. India is an even starker contrast, you can see the border and on one side you have the typical Indian filth and on the other everything is clean, ordered and comfy looking, like an Asian Switzerland

No kidding.

Probably because India is fuck huge in terms of population and diversity of cultures. As well as land mass.

Big countries like that have a more difficult time to improve outside of stalinist or maoist tier ethnic cleansing and totalitarianism.

Tourism

What are you on about? Himachal's equally infested with jews although no ruskis. The places where you get high quality hash is literally owned by jews with hebrew & english signboards all around and no hindi whatsoever.

This doesn't happen anywhere(KO'd cuz not hindu) and you're probably mixing caste with religion. Hindus have become cucks while mudslimes do whatever the fuck they want

Yeah it's a shithole no denying but propoganda? Really? Do you even know the amount of -ve propoganda pushed by the MSM here? Take the rapes for example. Our's isn't a country of rapists, on the contrary it's better of as compared to countries like US and swedistan.
1.25 billion people obviously you're gonna have more NUMBER of rapes as compared to rest of the world but when you compare it to the population ( No of rapes/Total population ) we're decent.

what's up with greece being brazil tier

Top kekkity kuk, you could've at least said malaysia or singapore

I've sometimes wondered how many of India's problems could be solved with adequate urban planning.

It would be a fascinating project to try