TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW! THEY'RE RUNNING WITH OUR FAN FICTION

TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW! THEY'RE RUNNING WITH OUR FAN FICTION.

RUSSIA HAS ALSO COMMENTED CALLING THE STORY "PULP FICTION".

Other urls found in this thread:

lenta.ru/news/2017/01/11/fakedocs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek best timeline!

>Do you know how they call it in France?

>CNN reporting poo poo pee pee memes and green text stories as reality.
I think Sup Forums may have broken reality.

>>Never thought pol could bring autism to a level like this
>>Watch it real time and my whole notion of what's it be to be an autist is shaken.
>>Pull up jew show "This is us" and laugh.
>>People on cuckbook are still running with this lololololololo

my cnn has obama chicago speech?

is it same with you?

A Royale with pee

>2017
>shilling for Putin's disinfo

Sup Forumsp fiction

Now see they don't call it a golden shower in Russia it's the same thing but its name is different...

>finally have an excuse to post this

>This is us
You mean this is Kek

Cnn and buzzfeed

>barf

>our fan fiction

There is literally no evidence that we wrote the golden shower story.

What if Putin makes a statement saying there is no blackmail and it's all false.

1. He embarrasses the US immensely and the media and the government agencies.

2. The US says of course Russia would say that they don't want the us to know that Trump is their puppet :^)

I'm going with option 2.

am i too late?

The best bit about this farrago is the MSM's utter panic as its fake fake news epidemic blows back in its face like p*ssing into the wind. The Guardian reports all sorts of handwringing even among inveterate Trump-hatering outlets about journalistic ethics which suddenly matter again. Buzzfeed's defence that it wanted Americans to decide themselves whether they believed unverified and unverifiable allegations is beyond hilarious. How do you do that - it's on a par with Rumsfeld's unknown unknowns. It's the most blatant confirmation yet that the most dangerous purveyors of fake news are the MSM trading on their former reputation for honesty in news reporting at least.

Anybody got the link tot he original thread?

I really hope this leads to Trump's administration cracking down on media outlets and shutting them down.

I'm fucking done tolerating their existence.

It doesn't work that way, WaPo.
This is one genie you can't put back in the bottle.

Just got up, what have I missed? Sky news says the Russians have film of Trump performing a "sex act" and obviously Russia are denying it.

What are the details? Did it originate here?

Sup Forums mentioned in major Russian news site

lenta.ru/news/2017/01/11/fakedocs/

Pee pee
Poo poo

LAST NAIL FOR MEDIA CREDIBILITY

??? A lot of the MSM is sensationalist and lazy. A lot of republican shit like fox and breitbart are straight up lying and being deceptive. I think something like the fairness doctrine needs to be introduced but if we look at lying media, the conservatives are the first ones to go and be scrubbed clean.

>flag

Nice b8