This is a female to male transition dick

Can anyone tell me how a female can walk around with this thing and feel like a man? If this isn't proof that transsexuals aren't mentally ill, then what is? Are they really mentally ill and can it be cured Sup Forums?

Wait what? Do FtM's actually grow dicks, or is this just surgery operated?

Bigger than mine

>is this just surgery operated
yep. See the hairs on the tip? They take the skin from somewhere else.

They're surgically made, just look at that frankendick

Hm so that's what a real feminine penis looks like, disgusting.

When you are so confused about your sex that you attach a circumcised thumb where your sexual organ is supposed to be.

>pay a gorillion dollarydoos to have an inflatable dick made from leg skin surgically grafted onto your crotch
>it's circumcised

they turn the hole into a pole

weird
looks like Vienna sausage

Looks like a flesh dildo...

>get surgery to attach skin tube where your cunt used to be because that's how you "should have been born"
>no foreskin

That looks fucking disgusting, but why did he not chose a bigger size when he had the opportunity?

>that hair growing out of tip

Man the 'no refunds' sign at that surgery must be fucking big.

the trannies that keep their original genitals are always the most sane and reasonable

with fake stuff they'll also never have a proper genital orgasm again so that right there could fuck with a normal person

>Hairy bellend

Why would they do such a comicaly stupid thing to themselves?

Does that skin stick even feel pleasure?

Can they per out if it?

If it does not then why not just wear a strap on whenever they wanna poke a girl?

Also they still keep the ovaries right? They still get periods.

i'm gunna get a second dick

you cis boys scared yo girls gonna get GRAFTED?

>can never orgasm

what's the fucking point

>he
>sweden

Shouldn't they put the clit on top of that thing? How is a lump of meat like this function like a dick?

They cut matter off the leg and stitch that together

How much of your own leg would you sacrafice to make your new "third leg"?

>he

Piss off sven

>Wait what? Do FtM's actually grow dicks, or is this just surgery operated?
Are you a retard? It's a fucking surgically grafted "penis". It's made from that person's own skin, formed in the shape of a penis and attached to the woman's vagina area, so it looks like a penis. Or, whatever the fuck that is there in the pic. Looks like something that fell off a zombie if you ask me.

Scared I'm going use the restroom and I'm gonna see some freak with that thing next to me and throw up.

i wish i never saw that fucking pic, why you cunt. why.

sorry mate. you were into that kinda thing or something?

>he
stop cucking up this board

the sad part is, that the women with enough test to actually be worthwhile mothers and partners in life are the ones falling for this shit because they cant consider themselves in line with the Jew produced heteronormative "pretty girl" and take the "out" of thinking they are actually the opposite gender. Leaving us men with the vapid chad cock clingers (CCCs I call them).

fuck yes I'm mad.

Looks better than my barely 5 incher.

how do you fucking know this?

zzz

>guy has more hair on his bellend than i have on my head

>Do FtM's actually grow dicks
How could that even be biologically possible ?

Why the fuck are you looking at other guy's dicks in the bathroom? I mean, do what you want, but that's a good way to get the shit kicked out of you if anyone notices.

underrated

>making fake dick without foreskin
>just to sell foreskin later like a DLC

He used his brain, fuckwit

I mean I don't try, but sometimes you see it in the corner of your eye when you use the urinal.

THANKS JEWS

Wow, now that's a mindfuck.

I mean, I know I'm not looking at a penis here. It's just meat from the stomach or arms or something.
But it's still dickshaped. I don't know what to think.

If I touched this, would it make me gay? Or would it be like touching a girls arm and be ok?

>happiness

no mate - it just looks like it came out of hell spawned by moloch himself.

This. How the hell would this work, how do these people get off? Where did the clitoris go? Wouldn't that just drive trannies insane never being able to reach orgasm?

I don't get it.

Why not just do a transplant off a recently deceased person.

Imagine being an organ donor and your dick gets to fuck after you're dead, especially if you've been a virgin all your life.

You get cucked by your own dick.

That's Chuck Tingle Material right there.

Define touch. Accidentally? Not gay. Intentionally / sexually? Equivalent to attempting to sexually massage a tumor or something.

So this is what a feminine penis really looks like

probably 15 years old man

You all stand around a communal piss bucket over there or something? We tend to have individual urinals here...

Elementary, my dear Watson. Christ, man, isn't it obvious?

I think I would throw up if I touched that thing.

Why do you think they regret it after their "change"?

At least it wont breed

>hair on the tip
My god, this is awful.

Looks like American willie.
Pass the lotion.

yep. what all these sick fucks on Sup Forums fap to

No, we have separate urinals, but sometimes there can be only a small partition or no partition.

>hapiness to an AWFUL LOT of people
>awful
>lot
>of
>people

at least he called them awful. I would have said " an awful lot of satanic spawn"

Does it work?

Is there a video?

Can I piss on people with it?

-notrealDonaldTrump

looks like the depraved cartoonish imagination of its deranged owner.

That's... a great question, actually. But this whole thing is messed up, man.

I mean, it's possible to touch a girls arm casually, right? and this is basically just a girls arm.

You can't touch a dick casually though. This is kind of not a dick however.

What a conundrum...

Every surgeons (chinks and jews) that agree to perform this sort of insanity to their patients instead of sending them to a proper non-jewish psychologist should be hanged and eventually send to hell

>that hairy zaloopa

FUCK

trhey look like this here, all guys standing next to each other.

I know he used his brain, shit for brain, thats my point. Why is this information in his brain to begin with? I totally try and not think about this kind of shit. Does he regularly frequent these kind of topics or something? Was he admiring the penis in HD?

Have you ever actually seen a dude's penis while using a urinal? I never have and sometimes people imply it's a thing that happens and I have to assume they tried to see it.

I wonder what a fake vagina looks like...

Well that's just ridiculous

Transplanting limbs is still difficult because they have to get the nerves connected, and there's a pretty good chance the body will reject it.

That's pretty rare, only in shitty bars or other crappy places.

Yeah, what if you accidentally lick it and the tip falls off? Can she sue you? There sure are a lot of moral dilemmas involved.

jesus fuck all that hair on the tip.
that looks so fucking ridiculous.
like one of those nasty fucking vienna sausages.
how do you live with yourself when you look down to where you once had a beautiful life-giving orifice and only see what appears to be a 6-year-old boy's arm after he had to have his hand amputated. what a fucking disgrace. how the fuck does it even get hard? i would immediately try to end my life if i woke up to this monstrosity in between my legs; no questions asked.

You're an idiot, that's why. Why would you look at this thing and think it happens with medicine?

Are you that new to this Azerbaijani rug weaving board? Sup Forums will always find a way, especially if it involves dicks.

Perfectly natural

this desu

>how do you live with yourself
They typically don't.

Nice touch with the Hennessy bottle...

Not even clicking that.

>That's pretty rare
pretty much everywhere here, unless some expensive high end place.

th-there's hair... on the, uh, the... tip... there...

Is he supposed to be standing IN the trough at the bottom?

How does it orgasm?
I will probably never know

there is nothing feminine about that thing

I swear to god the people on this board are fucking faggots. This is the last time I click on a picture of a (((dick))) for educational reasons.

The surgeons who do this deserve to be lynched. Preying upon the mentally ill to take their money and fuck them up. God what is wrong with these people.

Gods, some of you are so naive... We have the same, you know. It was a fucking joke. Anyway, you either have peculiar concentrations of cones around the edges of your retina, or are a faggot, user. ;)

By the way, what is INSIDE this grafted skinwurst? Is it filled with just fat, or do they move some muscle tissue or something? I suppose there's silicon in it or the like. Do they extend the urethra into it? Hehe, they should have an erecting mechanism installed too, like maybe an inflation socket at the base to stick on a bicycle pump... These Frankengoldenstein sick freaks responsible, oh my, what fun they must have!

>how the fuck does it even get hard?
I don't think it does, this is the forever state

Suddenly spaghetti.

I meant in the US.

>Azerbaijani
>rug-weaving
best one i've heard to date

>hair growing on your dickhead
kys

Your first day on the Internet may be overwhelming at first, Son, but you'll be okay.

yeah, we prolly need video on that...