Why doesn't Sup Forums accept the CURRENT YEAR and lock your penis up in chastity where it belongs?

Why doesn't Sup Forums accept the CURRENT YEAR and lock your penis up in chastity where it belongs?

I mean, come on.

I want to lock my dicklet up so bad.

what happens if you get a boner while chastity

snap

>tfw mistress with no sissy slut to train

What are you, some kind of medieval trans-princess

my gf locks my penis up for a day sometimes and then teases me and licks me through the little hole in front
when I take it off at the end of the day I fuck her violently and cum BUCKETS, I never knew how hard can a man cum until I tried that
shit is cash

You die.

You don't. At first it might try to become erect and it'll hurt a bit but it can't so it'll give up.
You gotta make sure your cage is snug.

If you consider putting this thing on you could do suicide as well, no problem.

The one on the right looks like it's for a big guy.

checked

Don't need one to not have sex. My autism is enough to keep women away.

>tfw to smart for a chastity device

>shmorky gif saved on your computer

leave this place

>tfw locked up right now
>gf says it's coming off this weekend
Finally, been three weeks. I should get another model, CB 6000 is too entry level.

>tfw my dick is so small I could easily slip it out of the smallest one
Micropenis master race

What are you? A fucking dickcage connoisseur?

3.5 inch for the biggest? My flaccid is 2 inchs bigger than that. Didnt realise I was that big.

I honesty think my dick won't fit in the largest one.
What if in I get a boner?

What about keeping yo dick clean?

>Shower, not grower
What are you, a fucking nigger?

Are you still a Virgin if you have sex using that thing

Both desu mate. Im pretty blessed.

>Being a nigger who shows and still grows
Well, I already got blessing from KEK, so what should've I expected I suppose.

White as fuck bro.

I also want to know how this works. It must stink after 3 weeks without being washed.

Nope, KEK said you're a nigger.

I get it unlocked every other day or to get it washed. She does it herself since she doesn't trust me to not cheat she says, but I think she just wants to touch my dong at it's neediest.

If you have foreskin is it pinned back or are you spray pissing everytime?

Most aren't waterproof. Water and soap in the shower will still get in there. Besides, most people don't keep it on for 3 weeks straight.

wtf is up with CAPTCHA and making me spell CALLE pretty much every time? What is Sup Forums trying to tell me?

Oh you got trips. Good for you dude.

Redpill me on why anyone would wear one of these?

Do they make a chastity belt for women too still? What stops her from just blowing her boss then?

London
o
n
d
o
n

Cucks wear em. Its that simple.

How's the bull prepping, bro? Is his skin shiny? Does it get ashy due to cold weather? What do you feed him?

You know how delicious a nice steak is when you're really hungry? Same with sex.
A chastity belt also gives the opportunity for extra long foreplay. Teasing, touching, the weight and feeling of the belt itself.

You should try it someday.

They make chastity belts for women. They are a bit more complicated, since they often also cover the ass. Female versions are often out of metal. Very often those require unlocking to stool.

Nothing stops her from blowing her boss. But if she wears a chastity belt, she will be horny for you and only receive orgasms from you. Plus wearing it constantly reminds her of your dominance.