Remember if you watch anime your are not a real man. So stop calling yourself a man. You are a fucking sissy

Remember if you watch anime your are not a real man. So stop calling yourself a man. You are a fucking sissy.

There is literally nothing worse than anime watchers on this board. Get the fuck out of here or stop watching that shit. Change yourself. Become a REAL man. You can't call yourself a nationalist or a man if you watch anime. You are giving us a bad name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAEbJs-rnVc
dailywesterner.com/news/2017-01-11/the-day-Sup
www1.kiss-anime.me/Anime/legend-of-galactic-heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=xV-THzdpg3I
youtube.com/watch?v=L4GN2Ffix6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he posts as he browses an anime imageboard run by a Japanese man

hi

I don't fucking care, faggots like these needs to be eliminated at all costs.

It was me. I stole your all your waifus.

Reminder that having a qt sissy bf to cuddle with is the true redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAEbJs-rnVc

>tfw no 2d bf

sauce

Yes, so? Stop watching anime

That's not an excuse to become a sissy, I don't care what you think, it promotes faggotary. Anime is not fucking normal.

Kill yourself, you are worse than SJW jew licking trans niggers from Tumblr.

>You're not a real man
>Says Sven

kek

kill yourself ahmed

I'm not sissy friendo.
I'm actually quite athletic desu I fell for the /fit/ meme several years back

I watched Dragon Ball when i was a little kid, it was cool and funny.
I also like Naruto, if you ignore the 10 million filler episodes.

Death Note is trash.
Bleach is trash.

Didnt watch any other animes.

Wait, Sidonia no kishi.
I watched that, it was cool.

You're right.

Anime is fucking cancer and all weebs who jerk off to cartoons are autistic.

In that sense Stormfront is way less degenerate than Sup Forums

THE DAY Sup Forums TROLLED the Neocons, CIA, and Mainstream Media. A fucking LONG CON

> dailywesterner.com/news/2017-01-11/the-day-Sup Forums-trolled-neocons-intelligence-agencies-and-the-mainstream-media/

I could make any sissy Swede like you into my bitchboy in no time. Id make you beg for my big iberian cock like the submissive bottom male you are. Keep acting tough and see what happens you future cumdump.

Educate yourself cucked swede.

www1.kiss-anime.me/Anime/legend-of-galactic-heroes

>tfw no sissy bf to fuck and cuddle

Anime watchers like you have destroyed my country, you are not real men. You are not normal. You are fucking pathetic and weak. That's why Sweden is a easy victim. Why do you chose to be like this?

You are delusional, you will be a sissy no matter what you will do.

Yes, only a real faggot would say something like this. This is literal proof.

I want these newfags to leave. I don't know where they came but you need to go back.

Good taste. Manga is the superior medium, objectively.

Anime is for secondaries that like fanservice and little girls more than story and character development.

you know Sup Forums is based on the yotsuba manga and even teh fucking site colours are based on it, right?

It started as Sup Forums, it was anime from the beginning, retard

A Swede calling anybody a sissy is a bad joke at this moment.

What do you watch?

Right now? His gf getting pounded by Jamal.

I watch Sup Forums approved anime shows.

Truth. Berserk 2016 proved that no matter how hard you try manga is superior.

I think EVA is the exception.

I don't recognize the four on the left at all.
Yotsuba&! is shit. Only people who like it are bandwagoning retards(I used to be one).

you're throwing a hissie fit about anime on an anime website dood.

Swede confirmed for shit taste.

Kek, underrated post.

>you can't watch chink cartoons because of your sharia laws so others have to stop

actually a pretty good show

I want faggots like you to be eliminated. I don't care what Sup Forums was for in the beginning, the anime culture need to be destroyed no matter what. It's not healthy and it's creating weak men.

There is no such thing

Not sure if heresy or not....

Destroy all but seinen, seinen makes boys sek to become men. Why is that? Because it's made by men for men.

it's eyes are beautiful desu

hah you don't know if i filtered to " desu " or typed it huh senpai

no criticism here

straight white guys only

/r/me_irl

Fuck I love Berserk

>there is nothing worse on this anime website than anime watchers
>posts Reddit images

> the anime culture need to be destroyed no matter what.
you vastly underestimate the resilience of the otaku.

You need to actually search through MOE-TRASH to find a decent show.

Same

Fuckin Reddit

>He unironically gets autistic about cartoon images on a Yugoslavian Yak-milking imageboard

youtube.com/watch?v=xV-THzdpg3I

This is what ''men'' enjoy....tell me again how you are not a sissy faggot. This is cringe as fuck. Fucking losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4GN2Ffix6E

This is the ''funniest scene ever in anime''...hahahhaha...and it has 1,3 millions views

Why don't you kill yourself already?

I get the artistic merit of anime/manga. The Bold and the Beautiful tier pronounced silences and lame drama is childish. Used to love Neon Genesis Evangelion back in my early teens back when you would rent it on VHS. Cannot understand watching it as a 25+ year old man. Ninja Scroll is cool. I watch old school Simpsons episodes all the time though so maybe I'm just ignorant. The whole schoolgirl obsession with it is just weird, I thought Hellsing was lame as hell. Come at me.

I don't like either of those shows
kys you raging autist

Yeah, I knew she was "the girl from Barakamon" and the other was "the girl from Zvezda Plot"(man, girls' names are hard to remember) but I don't recognize the other ones.

Oh no, your masculinity is threatened by Vietnamese wood carvings

Berserk is the shit. Fuck everything else.

nichijou is amazing desu

Griffith literally did nothing wrong

My point is that EVERY anime is shit. There is a reason why japan men are so beta and weak. Now the jew dumped it here so he could make you the same, and you obviously fell for it.

He's /ourguy/

What's up with Sweden lately? He's been a massive faggot. I mean more than usual

Fuck off cuck.

>He is mad about ancient Mongolian runes on a Cambodian fish trading website

>My point is that EVERY anime is shit
I disagree, but opinions and everything

non non biyori komari. I don't know the other 2

Now you're talking shit about Nichijou?That's where imma have to tell you to go kill yourself.

>cringe as an adjective
You're trying to tell us what real men enjoy while talking like a teenage valley girl.

>quoting jewtube shit as a source
Lel

OP is a needy faggot with no friends.

Anime is a broad spectrum. I get what you're saying, shit like this needs to die -
etc.

Just because he has the flag doesn't mean he is a white swedish male posting anymore.

Probably just towelheads falseflagging now that they own sven's country.

Also that first video is tumblr fanwank

>Everybody starts ganging up on him
>Suddenly stops replying
lmao, kys cuck, you're not welcome here

fuk u sven

There's a reason Guts won the first SaiGAR Tournament.

No, it not about opinions. It is actually brainwashing you. Stop watching anime. It's the same low shit as MLP. Faggots.

None of you are a real man! You are the same pathetic shit you are hating on! Such hypocrites

Anime is niche even in Japan. Even Japanese men rarely watch it. Japan's lack of kids is due to retarded 60+ hour work weeks being expected by most corporate jobs.

pepe is an anime, technically ur not ral man OP

It's nice to relax with some cute anime before bed or during stressful times.

Nichijou is SHIT(actually, I'm just mad because the professor beat my waifu in a shitty internet poll and I'm still pissed off about it, it was actually pretty fun)

This is some grade A shit posting sven

Ok then, fine.

Rec me a western animation from the past decade that's as well directed as The Tatami Galaxy.

Oh wait, nvm, you don't know what that is do you?

>It's the same low shit as MLP
Precure maybe, since that's actually aimed at girls below the age of 10.

>The Hill of Swords
>They're more like graves

Berserk reference spotted.

i love lwc somuch

ITT: fagtards that like animen

>Implying anime is a genre

Seinen is by far the most redpilled medium of art.

Has the show started yet?
I've only seen the first OVA but I enjoyed it.

OK

>trans niggers from Tumblr.
p-pic?

..sweden talking about real men..

Yep. First episode was out days ago.

Anime used to be only a hobby for NEETs but it's going more in the direction of video games and being more normal.

I know 4 people who are weebs and one of them is a total Chad who studies business.

No matter what you say....you know deep inside you are a fucking faggot and not a real man. You are weak, you are pathetic. You are no better than a SJW trans tumblrina. You are destroying your masculinity. You are the same trash. Hitler would gassed you.

this