Libertarianism is the answer

You listen here Sup Forums
I am a White straight English-speaking Libertarian male who lives in Australia.
I oppose all collectives, collectivism and identity.

I want this answers!
Why are collectivists so stupid? Why can't they adopt individualism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/89j6PaZLkMQ?t=2m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=c7gF3hDoUqk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJoMuuE3Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like my logic was too sound.

2 people are more powerful than 1 person

Why are you speaking English? Why haven't you invented your own language if you don't need other people or an identity?

why do you need the government to cooperate?

Not if 2 of them are silly collectivists and the 1 person is a principled individualist.

>libertaianism=/=doesn't need other people
>libertarianism=doesn't need government

it's about the power of the individual when acting as a whole. collectivists are too dependent on each other.

>Collectivism is shit
>Shows a video of natural collectivism at its best

Hive mind when? Individualism only slow us down.

wtf did u just say m8

But who will be Queen bee?

Who will be qualified?
No one, so radical individualism is the only way.

individualism is selfishness, emptiness, hedonism and nihilism

Give a shit about something larger than yourself

>check flag
4/10

flab a daba ding dong m8

>That webm
Fascinating, clever and more intuitive than anything Africans have accomplished. Anyone else entranced by it?

Black people < Black ants.

That's just abo, mate

But isn't it hypnotic, they form a chain and work together to get shit done. Genius little creatures really.

That is because Africans are too collectivist. They could learn a lot from these individualist ants.

>ants
>individualist

this is an interesting form of shitposting

We are ants, we have a Queen. We build upside down ant nets, we build machinery to lift heavy shit. Ants are based, they invade whatever the fuck they want.

not if you shoot them in the dick

So that kind of undoes OP's point, the fact that collectivism is important and individualism has caused numerous problems.

That's good to know, also post more ant webms of them working together, they are of genius!

You're trolling of course (see filename)... but the thing about Sup Forums is, most people here have trouble getting sex and jobs... so they become social conservatives (it helps them blame women for their own sexual failures) and economic collectivists/statists (it gives them the excuse that their own economic failures were caused by "globalists" and gives them hope that they could one day mean something in a big beta movement/populist state.

u need to die

you can be individualist in your personal life but society to function demands collectivism your antpost seems to make it quite clear as does your flag for your shitpost, ofcourse men have other petty desires that ants arent capable of feeling and great leaders need to be individualists with collectivism as their desire but were apes floating in spaces it doesnt matter either way what we do or dont, now do you understand you place in the grand scheme of the cosmos?

it's a human concept, the queen is more like a breeder, she just gets fucked and fed all day to pump out larvae

No, look at this. Mr bean invents his own individualistic language and BTFO of all these collectivist mourners

youtu.be/89j6PaZLkMQ?t=2m39s

>I oppose all collectives
>I oppose collectivism
>I oppose identity
Nigga wut? It's all about moderation--Americans think of themselves as part of America, but also as their own person. They're "individualist" because they acknowledge their own needs and will tell society to fuck off if society is making their life shitty. But when society is good and makes them want to contribute, they stand by it, defend it, and participate.

Just fucking think. Be collectivist when it's advantageous and be individualist when THAT becomes advantageous.

They are the same thing Carlos. The state is just the collective governing organ of the people.

>Why are collectivists so stupid? Why can't they adopt individualism?
We're "collectivist" by nature, in so far as we can not survive the generation without cooperative male/female pairs.

We grow up collectivists in so far as we're incapable of providing for ourselves for many of our early developing years.

That isn't to say collectivism is good, only that by matter of degrees it is necessary.

Beyond the family unit? Collectivism certainly becomes less and less necessary untoward being counter-productive the farther from the family you get, but there is a healthy gray area beyond immediate local community.

>people are on Sup Forums exclusively because they're permavirgin neckbeards
>people only become conservatives if they're frustrated virgins
>statistics only matter to poor people
>movements are beta
Yes, all of that is true. Also Russia totally hacked the election, it's current year, and it was her turn, Obama has eliminated racism, the Huffington Post is never wrong, Bernie would have solved global warming, REAL communism has never been tried, China is our greatest ally, Muslims are totally compatible with the west and don't hate gays or women at all, and Trump will start WWIII any day now. Silly Sup Forums virgins, you don't understand ANYTHING about life, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=c7gF3hDoUqk

Why so anti-Libertarian? You sound like an SJW.
Ever heard of Horse-Shoe theory?

Then why did the MPLA loose against the commies ?

I feel like the only people who would genuinely be supportive of individualist forms of government are people who are either loners or have some social disorder. No normal people would want to live in a country where nobody cares about anyone else, at least not for long.

Yes, and that is exactly what I was getting at.

Collectivism isn't bad.
Individualism isn't bad.

It's a matter of degrees, and I actually favor toward individualism very strongly, on toward libertarianism. The point however, is we can not avoid collectivism. We can avoid individualism... probably.

wow, what a straw man argument... i didn't use absolutes in my statement. furthermore, let's take a detailed look at your list of things i supposedly believe:

>Also Russia totally hacked the election
maybe
>it was her turn
no
>Obama has eliminated racism
no
>the Huffington Post is never wrong
no
>Bernie would have solved global warming
maybe, who knows
>REAL communism has never been tried
did you even read my comment? i'm arguing against economic collectivism
>China is our greatest ally
no
>Muslims are totally compatible with the west and don't hate gays or women at all
no
>Trump will start WWIII any day now
probably not

you are a silly boy

We all know that more people = more power.

But the worst thing is managing these people. We are not ants. People in history only worked in small groups.

So what u is saying is individuals should form a collective to fight other collectives?

das SJW talk m8 you must be a nartzi.
I bet you hate all Muslims as a collective m8
We need to judge every single person as an individual m8, why can't you nartzi's learn this?

I agree with this statement. There are no external groups that negatively act upon individuals the US. The fact these people want to start collectives to fight is some sick twisted form of sexual failures. I bet they hate women too.

Do you want to be an ant or a human? Humans are individualist so they can explore more options and survive in many different circumstances and have developed the capabilities to do this through evolution. Ants perform perfunctory tasks. Well done for them.

> where nobody cares about anyone else
Your retarded Canada. I am concerned for you.

What do you think about these islamists, ISIS, lynch mobs? They are collectivist. Do they care about others? What force collectivists them and how are they educated?

collectives for the purpose of self defense are fine... on the other hand, basing the whole state on collectivist ideas is a bad idea. I'm not against stronger immigration controls... doesn't mean I want collectivists in charge of society, though

I don't want collectives in charge either.
We should abolish all political parties and only have individualistic politicians.
The military is a collective so it should have no say in the running of the country. We must rely on the individuals

Remember this.
The individual is the world's largest collective because everyone is an individual. So fucking any collectivism (minus the individuals guarding the border fence)

We must united together as individuals to undermine and eventually destroy all collectivism.

>Being pro open borders

Already onto the insults...

Those examples are all individuals who put THEIR collective before anyone else. They protect and expand it. You are confusing collectivism to mean you love all humans or something. It just means you put your collective before any individual member of it. So the wellbeing of everyone treated as one group is more important than the desires of just one person. I'd knock ISIS and Islamic extremism for pretty much any aspect of their sick, twisted ways, but their strength as a collective is not one of their weaknesses.

Furthermore, just because there is one bad apple does not mean the whole tree is rotten. Looking at the individualist side of things, we have mass degeneracy althroughout the West thanks to "individualists" who thinks it's their right to be some obscure made up gender and
walk around wearing a suit of dildos.

Brilliant stuff, ants are smarter than Africans.

AFRICA BTFO!

Ants > Palestinians >Africans

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJoMuuE3Eg

NatSoc removes Jewish capitalist bankers who use the free market as an excuse. Individualism is cancer.