Being attracted to an asian man is laughable

youtube.com/watch?v=7gjVyM2tajA

Note the Asian woman is laughing. All you yellow-fever weebs should understand that they're even more prone to back-stabbing than white women are. Better keep that wallet fat.

American "comedy" has to be the most cringeworthy shit on this planet.

Wonder why?

They gave this nigger his own show jsut because he made some funny comments as a game show host? Fucking hell.

I'd sooner date an Asian man than a nigger.

He looks so much like Mr. Potato Head.

That is pretty mean desu
like the whole white guys vs black guys thing is pretty funny, but shitting on asian dudes just seems wrong

But happy to see some SJW Asian cucks get mad, but for normal asian dudes what the hell did they ever do?

>nigger
>comedy

They attacked pearl harbor for one...

The general success of Asians completely undermines most of the narrative about minority oppression holding non-whites back in US society. So, they're pretty much left to fend for themselves, most of the time. It's a strange relationship.

Making an awful book?
Gooking up your nation?

Niggers and jews hate asians.

Honest question: how is this not considered racist in America? Why is there no poublic outcry on Reddit, why is there no boycott?

Also notice how black humor, the type of humor blacks actually like, is completely based on exaggeration and timing. There is no wit. There is no thinking.

same reason why diversity always means black people, racism means racism against black people etc. eevrything is about them. fucking niggers, even my gf cheaten on me with one, still dont know if i should break up

Blacks can't be racist. Asians are considered white. I am serious.

every game show and talk show is hosted by a nigger now

Blacks trying to defy the prevailing tendency to focus on quality over "ogabooga muh dic sex machyne! I will have sex with anything".
I stand with the Asian Man against Jewish tricks of a squalid, exploitable, high time preference society.

10/10 kekd

LITTLE

>still dont know if i should break up

Fucking cuck

dats raycis

Asian men are successful in spite of being a minority group and minorities have disdain for that/them.

There is a phenomenon in the US where some refugees from African countries actually do make the attempt to better themselves to the best of their ability, don't blame "white oppression" for any shortcomings they encounter, and generally find themselves wanting to integrate into greater American society and be treated as Americans rather than "African-Americans", and the native nigs in the ghettos they find themselves living in completely despise them for it.

you cheeky cunt........I like you....

It's why I genrally don't watch tv. Adult swim can be good though

Jews and blacks are the biggest enemies of asians. I can't stand asians who side with Hollywood. Fucking jews are the ones who spread the anti-asian stereotypes to begin with. You dipshits are allying with the originators of anti-asian memes.

its a joke you tard. look at the flag.

I swear we should start gassing all the burgers who are too mentally deficient to Bantz

What do we do with the cucks who come to the defense of other cucks?

kys chink faggot

I know a Haitan American guy who always gets pissed when someone calls him African American. He hates being associated with them

inb4 eurasian writer/tiger makes a video on this

>never cause trabble for anyone
>lowest violent crime rate of all races
>never try to enforce our beliefs on local systems
>never ask for anything but a fair go
>work hard in school
>get decent grades
>work hard at jobs
>people shit on your 24/7
>people make fun of you

Steve Harvey would literally be classified as retarded based on pre-1973 United States standards. (sub-85 IQ)

Dis some good r/aznmasculinity, r/hapas bait....

One of them should be along shortly to spam AMWF couple pictures...

he's not wrong. but he's only half right.

asian men are at the bottom of the dating ladder.

but black people are at the bottom of the everything else ladder

yellow dicklets btfo

letting yall know most asian men don't care. Asian women tend to go for asian men and in gernal asian men make more money. They don't really care bout silly stuff

This is unfair to decent Jews. There are many decent Jews out there. They've contributed a lot to science. Even finance Jews. Benjamin Graham for example, wrote books about investing for ordinary people.

They bring this shit on themselves.

;_;

They are doing 100x better than niggers in America therefore niggers jealous and go out full MUH DICK
Same thing like when niggers insult best students during high school for no reason

He will somehow blame white men for it, his insanity blends well with his Marxist anti white beliefs.

Have you ever seen a love so pure you wondered if you ever really loved at all?

>>people make fun of you
>niggers
>people
woah there friend

Love is hebrew propaganda

the only solution is murder

Steve Harvey is one jolly nigger

If whites or asians bantz right back, would blacks be quick to claim racism?

For example, if someone said "There'll never be a book like that for black men because most of them can't read, so maybe put it in a rap song." Etc.

How triggered would blm be?

Stop being a weak faggot.

Asian men deserve all the shit they receive.

What happened to the respected japanese men who'd strap on a bandana and kamikaze their planes into the enemy? What happened to the noble samurai?

This is what qualifies as men in japan today, no wonder their women are deserting their asses

/r/asianmasculinity on suicide watch

yo wtf? fuck this nigger!

It's fucking great. They're sperging out because literally nobody gives a shit about them, not even the sjws.

This is actually a really sad picture. I'd totally be that dudes friend.

Men are like that in Japan because that's what Japanese women like. Or claim to like, anyway. Don't act like this "effeminate male" trend isn't increasingly popular in White countries.

Also, samurai were feminine as fuck.

Just like believing there's an intelligent black man who isn't in fact a house-nigger.

underrated

enjoy being cannibalized

Why sad? Theyre all actively choosing anime pillows over actual pussy.

>because that's what Japanese women like.

LOL no. If they liked that shit, they wouldnt be seeking out other races to be with

I'd like to watch unit 731 nips vivisect him alive haha. This godless soulless world haha.

Got banned in there for shitposting and bragging about my Korean wife who is a white nationalist.

Didn't know if you were being serious at the end, that sarcasm was so on point. Well done.

>actively choosing
>implying

Nah, these men couldn't get pussy even if they we're the last men on earth. If it was forced to go to that they'd extract their sperm via syringes.

Only whites can be racist. Or rather it's only whites who aren't allowed to be.

Kill yourself traitor.

yeah people in here talk about white women but asians really white worship

>cooks
>cleans
>petite
>never gets naggy
yeah nah man you stick with Stacey, I'm happy with my fascist waifu.

>Adam Quan, a Canadian writer who lives in Vancouver BC, is the founder of www.AsianWorldPress.com, a website that has helped numerous asian men understand , date and have a successful relationship with 'white' caucasian women. The Korea Times , Vancouver have run articles regarding Adam Quan's activities.

Eternal Leaf strikes again kek

White men deserve all the shit they get.

What happened to the respected white man who would go on suicide trips to explore the sea? What happened to the honorable knight?

This is what qualifies as a white man today, no wonder their women are deserting their asses.

>Being attracted to an asian man is laughable
Uh oh

>who are slavs
Fucking end it you autistic subhuman degenerate traitor. At the very least please don't have children.

>Takeshi enables his proxy to spew anger

>burger can talk shit but can't take criticism

>LOL no. If they liked that shit, they wouldnt be seeking out other races to be with

That's why I added "or claim to like, anyway". It's the same shit we see over here. Talk about how much they want a soft, sensitive man who understands their feelings and then run to hop on Tyrone's dick.

Hahahaha

It's a good joke. The black woman getting mad in comments is even funnier. You just know that that's because they want a white guy as well

there's nothing more pathetic than asian men

>but can't take criticism
LOL you replied to me, Suzuki Yamamoto, who's mad but you?

He's completely correct.

Not mad. Upset at the state of the white man.

gondola isn't spurdo btw

>says no woman wants to date an asian guy
>Implies anyone wants to date a black woman
Also why is this nigger's laugh broken?

lmao chinks btfo

asian man here, normal i would say, not into asian drama or anime or anythign like that.

to respond to the general anti asian male hate, i guess sometimes it makes me a bit sad, but most of the times... i don't really care. just out here trying to hustle my own way through life, gotta play the hands you're dealt, what else can you do

Mr. Philippians BTFO

Good man.

I got you senpai

BANZAIED

Nothing is unfair to jews including imaginary gas chambers

They should choose anime pillows over reproducing

They understand that Japan doesnt need more of them unlike white cucks who find some slant whore to produce elliot roger tier retards

Kek, Earth-2 Philippines.

The problem there is that they are pretentious narcissists.

Asian man/White woman = acceptable.

Venal cosmopolitan hipsters used to sell shit = gas chambers.

>bragging about being a beta bitch that married some selfish gook
That's like bragging about dildoing yourself in the ass...

Asians don't live in the west unless they intend to racemix, otherwise they would live in their home country

This which is why they need to thin the herd of the weak ones through PC eugenics

You sound like a white woman who's mad that white men are ditching white women and getting tight asian pussy.

You know how i know youre a white woman? You brought up elliot roger like youre gonna spook someone from dicking down asian chicks.

i think it comes down to the person themselves. like there are couples who are of whatever combination you want, that get along great and have good red pilled kids who succeed, but then there are again couples who are of whatever combination, that get married without ever acknowledging to the other partner that you take a shit or fart. so there are crazy people in any group of people, i think

its sad about japan, although the declining childbirth demographic is not confined to east asia. i think the work life balance needs to be addressed soon, otherwise we will be swamped by the kids of the immigrants, who have no jobs and will rob us when we are all old.

as an asian in the west, i dont think i am here to race mix as such, but i find that having grown up in america, canada, and the uk since i was 6, i find that i identify myself with the mentality of the people here, more than 'back home'. i couldn't date a girl from 'home' because the way they think and the way i think are so markedly different.

Linking to AngryAsianfaggot. Digusting.
Although I never pass up a chance to niggerhate & wish upon niggerrdeath.

What's a gook doing in Spain?

Almpst all asian men that get a white woman just do what they came for though. Marry, make a family and secure a future.

Stop your failure autism analysis jew.

A weak white bets that mixes with a selfish superficial asian woman will almost always produce terrible children because the couple is selfishly mixing for a fetish.

It's the same as nigger/coalburner just higher IQ and physically weaker