Sup Forums is suddenly trying to destroy Trump

>Sup Forums is suddenly trying to destroy Trump
What happened?

He's with the Establishment.

Systematic destruction of the world is the true end goal, Mohammed.

Why are you so... pissed?

Underdog syndrome

Only root for people when they aren't favored

>supporting (((trump)))

I thought Sup Forums was praising Trump?

he's been a Jew this entire time

CIA damage control. hide their posts and move on

>the Clintons are good people. Fantastic people

I don't know about anybody else, but my goal is to ensure balance of power in politics. When the establishment seems too strong, I back populists like Trump a bit more. When populists seem too strong, I back the establishment more. I don't trust any of the fuckers, so I figure the best strategy is to keep them busy fighting each other

Because he is emphasizing Israel far too much when he should rather be focusing on Murica.

The establishment is always whoever has the most power, so you're a retard.

It is. You're in a bait thread. Shills are up to their usual antics.

in a literal sense, yes, but that's semantics. you know what I meant

we were always here, fighting for a liberal and non-fascist country. We are freedom fighters, infused with motivation after the horrific Trump victory that only resulted from unprecedented Russian interference in the election process.
WE ARE ALWAYS HERE
WE ARE MOTIVATED
WE WILL FIGHT FOR FREEDOM
#NEVER TRUMP
#NOT MY PRESIDENT

Must be those faggots from /qa/

Was Fegelein also a master rusemaster irl?

It's a tough call.
On one hand Trump has the potential to be funny as fuck for four years (maybe 8!)
On the other hand the alt-right is cancer and being associated with The_donald is so disgusting I just want to walk away from it all and shitpost about something else completely.

What happened, CIA, you used to be cool?
Sage.

Stormfaggots are jumping ship now that their candidate turns out to be a normie.

Yes he was. Why else would he marry Eva Braun's sister?

timeline changed

Sup Forums supports trump as long as his actions backup his words.

Most Sup Forumstards support him because he has enable us to shit on political correctness.
He is still /our/guy we just had a massive influx of shills and lefties from reddit on top of the shills that already came here on a daily basis so it's kind of a shit show

Pol is not one person or group.
Right now in this thread, cripple chan lefty pol, qa and others are indulging in shits and giggles. Reditards are being absorbed. Don't worry about it.