Sup Forums trolling the cia

>Sup Forums trolling the cia

r....r....r....right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819141458087264257
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html#document
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It probably wasn't Sup Forums, but somebody trolled the shit out of BuzzFeed. Note that I said BuzzFeed and not the CIA, because that document likely isn't actually from the CIA. Why the hell would fucking BuzzFeed be able to get their hands on CIA documents? It's not even am actual news source.

Golden shower is our doing, the rest I'm not sure.

Pay attention to this:
twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819141458087264257

If he comes out with the proof, then it was Sup Forums and case done, if it wasn't, then we're still in the open.

Also if these people corroborate on the story.

It just seems like a big joke

Theres no way anyone could possibly believe this where can I read the whole thing

Who are the waifus of trump and putin?

Also
>MSM really believes that shit

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

Trump truly loves japen and is always watching animey and reading the mango

how can anyone believe in this dumb shit, holy fuck, journalists are scum

They don't care if it's real

my fucking sides I cant believe this reality

problem?

Even the Jew York Times won't publish this. Buzzfeed is a rag

where have you been? this troll originated on /pol

What do you think rich people do with their money?

Milania was a hooker in her younger days, Im sure she's not the first woman trump has paid to fuck

This can't actually be in the 35 pages? That's about as subtle as a brick to the face.

>Considering the notion that something Buzzfeed published isn't bullshit

POO POO
PEE PEE

Holy shit learn how to fucking highlight!
It looks like Michael J. Fox higlughted this. Lol.
It was prolly some lone wolf reddit lurker.
Had it been Sup Forums chances are it would be a newfag, he would make a thread without lurking.

Idk. I worked a 12 hr shift. This shit is funny though.

>you have to go back
Fucking lol

>(((buzzfeed)))
>journalists
lmao

is this shit for real? as in this is in the fucking report?

>isn't actually from the CIA

Why not? There is a clear possibility:
Rick "masturbate to anime" Wilson --> Evan McMuffin (Wilson's stooge and former CIA agent) --> CIA (even McMuffin himself or some old fuckbuddy from the agency) --> BuzzFeed

It looks like a 2 year old tried to highlight those words.

>not trolling CNN into reporting that Trump actually worships an ancient egyptian frog god named Kek

This shit is even all over our news.

If it really was a Sup Forumsfiction then we just slipped on our own shit and they succesfully used our weapons against us.

Now millions of people think Trump has a piss fetish and they simply believe the media. The damage has been done.

Top kek! How could they not realize this was fake. Their desperation is pathetic

Look on the bright side, it'll make more people want that Ministry of Truth you've been trying to build!

Have a lovely day.

At this point you can simply call CNN and tell them Trump murdered 10 niggers and they'll make this a huge story without checking back.

Fake news
>Fake news
Fake news
>Fake news

lmaoooooooooo xDDDDD

Frankly if the user who made all this wrote a text document, he could take a screen shot of the last modified date of this document. That if we take for granted that he didn't edit it after the day he sent it to Rick Wilson.

I want to believe.

>(whom he hated)
Can this be more retarded ?

>msm makes a big deal about muh fake news
>report as transparent fake shit as possible

>
>At this point you can simply call CNN and tell them Trump murdered 10 niggers and they'll make this a huge story without checking back.

thanks for the idea!

Sup Forums, you are fucking retarded. i hope the cia buys this site and and shuts it down.

This memo was generated by #nevertrump oppo research. Then when Egg McMuffin failed to set the house on fire, it got lateraled to Team I'm With Her. Who thought it was way too to stupid to run with at the time but then in a snit, at having lost the unlosable fed it in turn to Obamabots at CIA and Justice. Who would be required to brief the president elect on it. What they weren't required to do was leak it to the press but they somehow managed to do that anyway..

because you are NSA ?

More EVISCERATING evidence against Trump!

>ITT

This is a meme, the document doesn't say this

I'm dying

I am fucking crying user

it's in our news too
BLM kidnapping was not
I hate this country

the Press here has been publishing all morning like it's legit...

2017 is off to a great motherfucking start boys

What have we become?

>all this damage control by Sup Forums
>not even in the dossier

>damage control

Trump now owns Buzzfeed

I mean... do you feel in charge?

stop posting this shit that wasnt in the dossier

As funny as it is, I agree, without actually seeing the dossier i'm not about to accept that as true

Is this an actual quote? Kek!

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html#document

Proof? Archived post referencing piss? If not I call bullshit

The dossier can be found here
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf

He missed his window.
If he provided proof yeaterday even just a little bit I'd quadruple down on this guy. Now he had enough time to fabricate something and everything he does is going to have doubt castes upon it

Sup Forums memed themselves. sad !

>documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html#document
There is nothing in here about putin chastising trump in the hotel

yeah, no fun memes rip, sounded too good to be true

That's because it was never in the report.

True, at least if the other people confirm he mentioned confirm what he said, then it will look pretty solid.

He did miss his window though.

user GIVE ME SAUCE

That's true, but he can still verify it, can't he?
In this post I suggested screencapping the last modification date to verify it.

Trump strikes me as an asuka kind of guy

Why are you spreading this disinfo

If it's fake its fake, Buzzfeed will look bad anyways but purposely doing a disinfo, makes me wonder what kind of agenda is there.

they actually believed this was real, how desperate are these fucks? This reads like a Sup Forums shitpost, holy fuck, my fucking sides

No

That's because it is a Sup Forums shitpost, doesn't appear in the document at all

You are laughing at someone for believing something and you are blindly believing it yourself

retards, it's not the actual thing. But you are big retards for trusting a meme picture on pol and falling for it

BOOMER FAKE NEWS MEDIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

A fucking Serbian child bride forums trolls buzzfeed and starts the inevitable doom of lefty news

literally staying home from work to laugh at this shit

Kek, makes us two

People actually thought this was true?

It's not. There's a meta troll going on with fake excerpts. But the bed pissing one is completely true as is the settling for sexual services one. Also, the typos are real. It's shit.