I'm actually fucking dying the piss shit was on the national news and they still haven't realized it's fake! I can't...

I'm actually fucking dying the piss shit was on the national news and they still haven't realized it's fake! I can't wait to hear everyone's reaction when they realize it's fake, it's going to be fucking gold! How is the media handling it in your countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/agentes-russos-afirmam-ter-informacoes-comprometedoras-de-trump-diz-cnn.ghtml
nos.nl/video/2142078-goodbye-obama-goodbye-our-friend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3XHYDed-c
pastebin.com/XjteDsMm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link? I must've missed it

They pass it as real in Le Monde newspaper, without verification ofc

Goedemorgen Nederland en NOS journaal vannochtend

>it's going to be fucking gold!
What did he mean by this.

Progressives were already getting btfod here in spain before they realized it was fake, now they're silent.

Sauce?

What did Wilders do?

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE

Globo, the brazilian CNN echo is full retard pushing it

g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/agentes-russos-afirmam-ter-informacoes-comprometedoras-de-trump-diz-cnn.ghtml

stupid monkey

Im a monkey with digits in my bananas

KEK BE WITH HIM

kek blesses us

crusade for constantinople

Globalist news outlet Rede Globo allready broadcasted this one as true.
Also, they refer to the "russian hackers that fiddled with american elections" as a certainty.
Kek.

Truly one of our finest hours pol

We did it and I can't stop laughing

Pretty much the whole leftist media takes it as a fact, pretty hilarious.

Nice dub quints.

>Goedemorgen Nederland en NOS Journaal
>news
pick one

Monkeyman, in North America we have people that ride around with ice cream wagons that play music, but I heard in Brazil, there's literally a guy that drives around with a propane tank wagon and sells propane to people.

It's called a bujow or something. Is this real or was I tricked by one of your monkey-brothers?

Watched Globo News this morning, they don't even treat it as an unconfirmed rumor. They talked about it as if this was fact.

>they still haven't realized it's fake!
As if that would deter them. They love pushing fake shit like this. Copy CNN/WaPo/NYT, use some vague words so nobody can accuse you of outright lying, and propagandize. That's literally all they do.

To gauge the objectivity of the NOS, you only need to watch their "Goodbye Obama, goodbye our friend" video. It's hilariously disgusting.

I have been in a coma for the past few days, whats happening exactly?
Media is pushing a story that the CIA has info of Trump buying hookers to piss on Obamas bed?
And this story was actually made up by Sup Forums?
Any archived thread links?

Its true, altho its something that happens more in poor areas, we have gas pipelines in the rich neighrboorhoods

The term is butijão.

NY Times coverage is pretty equivocal...

You don't have propane trucks?
Canada really is a third world shit hole.

Yep.

>OP states about it being fake news
>Proceeds to complain

Nice digits but
>implying Brazilians wouldn't support getting pissed on by prostitutes

>haha guise wait till they realise they've been duped by FAKE NEWS
>this is gonna be better than when they fell for the joke about us paying for the wall haha

>(((fake)))

to be fair they stated though that all the information was unverified but it is still fucking hilarious having the news cover trump's golden showers

Spiegel Online and FAZ are reporting it. But they at least mention that the sources are unclear and nothing is confirmed.

If this actually turns out to be a troll it will utterly destroy mainstream media. What a great way to start the age of TRUMP

Amazing.

Not ones that play music to lure children out into the street to buy propane. Just industrial ones that fill for gas stations.

Was it though?

AlJazeera Arabic described it as "sensitive information"

What happened?

Nothing says the news are fake.

The same car also sells gallons of mineral water, because it's not safe to drink from the tap.

HAHAHAHA we.are.so.fucking.smug.and.smart.

>Not having local propane trucks for your propane and propane accessory needs

Cnn had been talking about it non stop saying this isn't fake and the documents are real just the accusations are not obstatiated.

Pol we have killed the jews credibility

Brazil might be left leaning in terms of welfare, but on abortion, drugs, prostitution, etc. its pretty right wing. Most of the examples indicating otherwise are not representative of the whole nation.

We are still divided on gun rights tho.

You would know jew

PRAISE!

HE HAS BLESSED IS!

hahahaahha

So, this Sup Forums guy told some journalist that Trump hired prostitutes to pee in a bed Obama had used in a hotel in Moscow.
And now this is news here in Brazil. Is that what you're saying?

>Goedemorgen Nederland
wie's de beste girl?

These dumb fucks just don't cease to amaze me....

>It's going to be fucking gold!
Kek

>Haha jokes on them we were only pretending Trump was a piss fetishist.

This isn't going to work out the way you think it is, Sup Forums. You're literally running around celebrating an own-goal right now.

The correct way to state it would be

"and now this is news in every proxy pedo protecting media institutions"

You have anything archived from Sup Forums before this became global news?

>To gauge the objectivity of the NOS, you only need to watch their "Goodbye Obama, goodbye our friend" video. It's hilariously disgusting.
Here's a link

nos.nl/video/2142078-goodbye-obama-goodbye-our-friend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3XHYDed-c

Here's what the subtitles say:
>Goodbye Obama. We're going to miss you.
>You and your beautiful smile
>Your wonderful voice
>But especially your sense of humor
>Maybe we fell in love a bit
>But what do you expect, after eight years
>When our iPhone looked like this
>Even you look a bit older now
>You are, without a doubt, the coolest president ever
>Too cool to be president, really
>Hamburgers with the Russian president
>And dancing with this grandma
>Remember, the fly thing?
>Or the time when you shared the dancefloor with Usher?
>Or the time with that baby
>And that other baby
>You're so good with kids
>Okay, let's not beat around the bush
>Barack Obama, we're going to miss you
>Goodbye Obama!

DUTCH

STATE

MEDIA

THIS IS WHAT OUR TAXES PAY FOR

It doesn't matter if it's fake or not, tv zombies will believe anything if it's said on the (((((news)))))

Trump really shit the bed with this piss in the bed shit. I cant fucking believe the Alt Right is still in denial of it. Youre the ones who legitimized 400lb. russians as a source.

German/Austrian media aka #fakenews are eating the troll

check pol they have been posted in a few threads

>fucking gold
>trips
>post ID is piss yellow

fucking hell I thought I was just gonna make a stupid little joke but kek made it much better.

With gun ownership, you'd just get rich people shooting 12 year olds for pickoocketing them. Brazil is not ready

t. Lived in Rio for 2 years

Not a propane truck but a truck carrying loads of this.

Our based media are saying that it was "a prank by Sup Forums trolls".

"Baloney"

Did you know that nu.nl has direct ties to cnn and nos has direct ties to the bbc?

It smells like more than a fake story to me. These Ruskies leaked something that has the Alt Right pissed!

It turns out (((Trump))) is a turbo degenerate.

Volkskrant called is false and unconfirmed

>russia wants trump elected to strengthen communism

>russia proceeds to foil their own plan by totally exposing trump

seems legit. am i missing something? why would anyone believe this?

This is so bad lmao, I was thinking about watching it just for shits and giggles but holy hell, I'm kinda glad I didn't.

((((NOS)))))

niet in de comments kijken dan moet je kotsen

WRONG

This is excelent, chronological storytelling is the ultimate way to red pill people.

These kind of stories might hurt him now, but when the dust settles, we have a goldmine of facts to point out as to how to discredit MSM later when it really matters.

They were doing real damage to trump, and overextended, when the truth comes crashing down, its gonna be a hell of a hangover for the left.

This is the tequila shot that sends the degens to puked in the bathroom where they will be subserquently raped

We will never be defeated by a narrative, we have become to big to fail, if they drive us underground by destroying the places where we unite we will merely find another one.

We are a player and we are not going away.

There is this pastebin explaining about it:
pastebin.com/XjteDsMm

>fly thing
please explain

Don't know where you live but over here it is safe to drink tap. But I don't, am not an animal.

so youre saying the true red pill is taking the yellow pill?

This

The score is 1 - 0 and everyone is laughing at you for your own goal and nobody has noticed it was off-side but don't worry when the dust settles you'll know it was an intentional own-goal and Fifa are just dumb globalist jews. he he he.

Norwegian media is talking about the threat of Russia as if this was undeniably true, like the libshits they are.

LèL at the filename

The news coverage has been pretty clear to me...framing it as an unsubstantiated document that is being taken seriously and investigated by US intelligence

But even if only 1% of it is true, Trump is totally fucked and Sup Forums is eternally btfo

if urwrong then urine for a wild 4 years

Dutch media is a joke. I saw some journalist at RTL late night some time ago complaining how we shouldn't distrust the traditional media. We are reading to much fake news over the internet and should rely on NOS and newspapers to get our information. And now they pull this shit?! I'm getting pretty sick of this leftist propaganda.

Wrong. From now on, any leftist can be BTFO by just saying that the media and "intelligence community" claimed Trump paid women to piss in Obama's bed.

Piss. In. Obama's. Bed.

Presumably the same one he rented. Or did he rent a different room just to piss in that bed? "HEY, I'LL RENT THE PRESIDENTIAL SUITE, JUST TO PISS IN THE BED"

And it was claimed by someone who was paid to find scandal.

"THE SAME MEDIA WHO PRINTED ACCUSATIONS FROM A GUY PAID FOR SCANDAL THAT TRUMP PAID PROSTITUTES TO PEE IN OBAMA'S BED?"

I drink from the tap
I also have toxoplasmosis

Ieuw ieuw ieuw
Letterlijk waarom

Yes. I sure bet all of the people shitting themselves laughing over Trump being a piss-fetishist are really deep down hurting inside about how once again then genius squad at Sup Forums have shattered their world.

You're a lunatic.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE

Yea, I've been browsing some kikebook newspaper forums, and even in the most left ones no one believed it, thought we had not a single spark of light on our country, but it's actually the opposite.

You dumb fuck, if the pedophilia alegations didnt work do you think people will buy this shit?

Obama swatted a fly during a tv interview.

There's more. Wait till you get red pilled about MH17 (hopefully with Trump's help). It should be unlike anything you've realized so far.

omdat Arjen van der Horst een strakke plasser krijgt van Obama

>First comment was right about second sentence

I did not know that. That explains a lot.

>Wait till you get red pilled about MH17 (hopefully with Trump's help).
Why should I have to wait? also checked

Doesn't toxoplasmosis spread via exposure to catshit?

Source?

jezus this is revolting

Also, I cant wait till some mainstream outlet shows does a piece on the saudi secret service false flag operation in syria using chemical weapons and trying to blame the assad regime for it.

Obama surely sucks, but I commend him in not getting baited into syria by Hillaries plots

Lol reminds me of the bush AWOL scandal. "The documents are fake but the story is true! I swear!"