People in Tunisia protest against Merkel and Germany for deporting Tunisians back to Tunisia

People in Tunisia protest against Merkel and Germany for deporting Tunisians back to Tunisia.

The sign says

"Tunisia is not Germany's trash can" .

thoughts?

Shitskins can't into grammar.

>refugees are trash
Sounds to me like they need some enrichment

Germany seems to be tunesias trashcan by that logic.
Exterminate all sand niggers.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

That being said the greens cant go on pretending that Tunesia isnt a "sicheres Herkunftsland" now, because all the dangerous elements fled to germany it seems.

>make a huge sign
>cant even spell der Abfall right
this really doesnt speak in their favor

So instead they suggest that Germany should be Tunisia's trash can.
This is something that I've noticed in mamy Middle Easterners btw. Near zero introspection, zero ability to consider someone else's viewpoint.

I actually understand it.

Tunisia is a promising, but still very fragile country. I think Germany is much better equipped to deal with Tunisian terrorists than Tunisia.

We should support them.

You have to go back Ahmed.

>Fuck all day and make shitload of kids
>Many of those kids grow up to be a waste of space
>Export them as criminals to europe
>Wow why do you send them back here?
fucking idiots

t. Nabil al-Tatooinee

hi im a newfag

germany isn't africa and the middle east's trash can

>die abfall

what the actual fuck am I reading.

The west has been exploiting the third world and specifically Africa for decades now.

This is the price we pay.

deport them to madagascar or palestine

are they saying tunisians are trash?

>the west

yeah dude, Sweden needs to pay for what they did in Africa

Their punishment must be more severe.

still too obvious
step your game up user

not exactly "the west"
much more the politicians and colonialists of the past. the rothchilds, rockefellers, clintons, queens and bushs are the ones who inherited these profits and who should pay them back

Not even shitskins like shitskins. Fascinating.

The obvious solution is to just murder them all then, isn't it? Well, kill. Murder implies there's something wrong with doing it. Get guns you Eurobros.

but nut just pay them back with worthless money but in goods or gold

Nice trips newfriend

Are they retarded? Its THEIR people.

Go back to Turkey, Mehmet.

>implying Africa isn't a million times better off now than before evil whitey

There's a reason why they're popping out millions of kids each month and they have a high chance of survival.

They shouldn't care about the welfare of other groups. The problem is, neither should we.

It's a cultural thing. Their whole society is adversarial. There is no fair interaction, only winners and losers. Between family, friends, and business acquaintances. This also means ideals like synergy, greater good, or mutually beneficial arrangements are alien notions to them. They will Mary agree to any of them since they will immediate feel suspicious of such an arrangement since they fear being on the losing side of an interaction. It is quite simply beyond them.

Trust me. I've done a ton of business over there and you have to convince these people you're the one getting a raw deal even if the deal is mutually beneficial in order for them to agree.

It's the reason the region is so fractured, backwards, corrupt, nepotistic, and totally and utterly dependent on oil.

AFD soon Dune Coon

In my A1.1 German class I've learnt that noums must start with capital letter. Dammit, they live there for years and can't learn that.

We don't want to be cucks.

Tunisia is by the sea.

If the leftist death cult wanted they could load tunisians on ships and dump them at the coast.

They don't want that. They want death, for themselves and others.

Well I mean we barely spend any time with shitskins and hate them, imagine being surrounded by them 24/7. That's how the shitskins feel.

I'm on your side on this one.

>"Tunisia is not Germany's trash can" .

Did they just called themselves human trash?

This. This. This.

Have you read The Anthropology of Justice by Lawrence Rosen?
He makes almost the same points. It's a short and very insightful book, if you haven't seen it yet I'd recommend it.

b8

> Accepting the fact that their own people are trash
Nice, good to see some progress being made.

>sending illegal aliens back
>locals get butthurt
bu-fucking-hu

Its our job to give them a humane trip home
Its their job to use inhumane practices to keep their tards in check

How fucking entitles are these people? Also their German is hillariously wrong. It reads "Tunesia isn't Germany's trash".

Guess what, your deranged countrymen are killing Germans. You get them back. If they start killing your entitles ass maybe you will start removing muslims from your retarded 3rd world country.

Also, these Tunesian fucks get about 200 million eruo from German each year to help build up the country. You'd think these fucktards would be grateful at some point. Nope brown skin = 0 empathy, and no notion of thankfulness.

Yes Germany, i don't want to step in your ultracucked country. Ban us if you want while mr. innocent syrian refugee comes and fucks your dirty stupid women...

...but Germany is Tunisia's trashcan?

"Marchands de tapis", we know the phenomenon very well here. In other words they're the worst people you could deal with, in par with the chinks maybe.

I'm not even surprised by this "protest", that's the usual arab hypocrisy, they don't feel the shame.

>get about 200 million eruo from German each year
oh no user you don't get it, that monei is their right. it has nothing to do with the other thing

So they are admitting Africa is a trash can?

>abundance of resources
>abundance of natural beauty
>abundance of slave labor
>still manage to fuck up the civilization thing

Tunisia's going to get majorly shafted by this, though.
They're still slightly less shit as far as sandnigger hellholes go, so every Afghan rapefugee suspecting he won't get the refugee status in Germany will claim he's from Tunisia.
Imagine poor Tunisians having to deal with all those unwanted immigrants :^)

>live in a trash country
>produce trash people
>illegally export them into the world
>refuse to take them back
Fuck sandniggers. Sanction them, put those in concentration camps that they won't take back.

They're calling those Tunisian being sent back trash.
Which means they're saying Germany is their trash can.

Tunisian travelling Europe here

North African refugees in Europe are not real refugees they are young people usually with criminal ties that want to make a quick buck, my cousin is running a crime syndicate in Italy as of now.

Seriously Europe is just taking a fair share of our criminals of our hands and I really have deep respect for that Eurobros.

I don't think EU has any right or muscle to force other countries to take in people these other countries do not want. The only solution would have been not to take in anyone in the first place but once you let them in they became your problem.

Thanks for the input, chocoman.

>Tunisia is not Germany's trash can
lol niggers are garbage
and europe isn't nigger dumping ground either

niggers belong in the dead nigger hole

But Germany is Tunisia trashcan and Tunisians are the trash? I agree with the second statement.

9 days 3 hours until Donald Trump is president.

Maybe Cuckrope will be fixed too.