He's losing it folks, they bullied him into hysteria

He's losing it folks, they bullied him into hysteria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why doesn't he just prove it by releasing his tax returns? This whole thing would be cleared up.

Because then everyone would see the ties to Russia lol.
>No puppet! No puppet! You're the puppet!

T. Man who's never filed taxes before

That make any sense to you? If he owned businesses in russia he'd file and pay the taxes of that Russian gov to the us IRS?

He's just rightfully pissed

What time is the press conference happening today.

Gets falsely accused of liking pee pee, yeah I would be mad as fuck too. He is gonna wreck his accusers.

I'm pretty sure he did. There was absolutely nothing in them and the whole thing was swept quietly under the carpet.

Yeah he's gone full retard there. But honestly, I can't imagine having to put up with being bullied by essentially the entire world for over two years. Every single thing you say scrutinised and mocked just out of principle, everything you suggest automatically dismissed and ridiculed simply because it's "the current fashion to do so"
It does get to you.

The vaccines are getting to him! CIA-backed autism!

He is just playing into their tricks
He should just silently destroy them with a poker face

3 hours till he btfos everything and everyone

>No nothing
I'm pretty sure that means something.

This. 11 o'clock Trump presser.

it's at 11:00am Eastern
should be good to watch

The piss is going to his head

He has the right to be mad. This "le russia xd" shit is absolutely insane

Or they're playing into his tricks and they think they got him on the hook then BAM!

DELET

I hope he's mad. We need an angry man who wants specific people dead tomorrow

Shadilay

>I'm pretty sure he did...

You cucks are getting worse with buying into your own bullshit.

For 4 fucking years, The Don has manhandled every one and everything that thought they had him.
Why do you lack faith?

NO NOTHING?? isnt that double negation? D
its like saying i didnt do nothing, which means you did something right? :DD

I can't wait for the Danish media to go

>BREAKING NEWS
>Trump doesn't know how to use double negatives!
>Is his election invalid?
>We are ready for HER!

>tfw this will worsen usa/russia relations
With Poles - You win

IT'S OVER
HILLARY WON!

Trump has zero chill

9 days until the Don lays the smackdown

I'm actually frightened

"Mocked"

The main criticism of Trump is made by his own words and actions.

Maybe he will shoot up a school.

Go to bed, ricky

>he's done his own taxes
Nigga, just get your chink asian friend who laughs at your income to do it for you.

“Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room” Trump - Moscow 2013

Are you retarded? Do you even know what a tax return is?

Stop that. Have some fucking respect for your country. Don't ever do that again

Is that why he won't release his tax returns?

Prostitutes piss me on!

Some of you are alright. Don't go to school tomorrow.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., 2008

pissed off or pissed on?

What does it matter at this point you cuck?

Will it be on CSPAN? I cant stand the talking heads of other channels news.

t. russian flag

I think he's only just now realising the depths of the forces arrayed against him.

The deep state is against him, and fighting the deep state makes Hillary look like nothing

FUCK YOU RUSSIA
STOP HACKING ME STOP HACKING ME STOP HACKING ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oohhhh, the (((deep))) state?

He needs them to stop the IRS from taking his money dumdum

It's still all on principle. It's mockery without even thinking about it, mock before thinking sort of thing. This piss gate thing illustrates it perfectly. People are now so depraved and desperate now for dirt they'll literally believe ANYTHING to have an excuse to hate him.

That and the delusional fantasy mentality the libs have conjured up for themselves, legitimately thinking that Trump will send out right wing death squads and cause mass scale destruction of degeneracy and so on.

Imho people need to realise what they've turned into. A tweet from the Russians saying something along the lines of: "You people are absolutely, balls out retarded insane. You are hacking off your nose to spite your face. We can't help but laugh at what America has become" should do it.

US enforces double taxation, which means he has to pay taxes on overseas business. But he can postpone remitting it to the US indefinitely, meaning he can never use it.

Syntes du det er så slemt? Jeg har ikke rigtig hort så meget anti-trump som folk siger der er her.

Trump reminds me of Chris Chan when people told everyone Sonichu was gay.

Damn, he's actually a successful CWC.

Why would his Russian businesses be on his American tax returns?

That makes this even worse Sounding.

The us gov is auditing him. If they had anything it would be on a float already.

Furthermore wouldn't he think to ditch all ties to Russia if he actually was a Russian spy?

This is a witch hunt

Why is he handling this like such a spastic

I feel that this year a lot of media centres are going to be dissolved.

Class action lawsuits will fly.

Because hes memeing himself into a new form

"Russia has a pretty disproportionate land to population ratio, meaning that we need more nukes to wipe them out." Trump's advisor during NATO summit 2011

>caps lock

Is cruise control for cool

> be butthurt lefty faggot
>lie about everything
>call anyone who doesn't accept your lies , "crazy"
> person you're about tries to defend themselves, ridicule them

For weakling cowards, you lefties talk way to much shit.
Just wait for when people actually snap.
Your kind is done.

media shilling bullshit

>I would be mad if I got called a rapist with no proof and if i got called a piss prostitute lover once again no proof

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

But that's a normal looking tweet from Trump.

Lots of Russian on that tweet. Almost as if one of the Kremlin shills faked it.

Because user he's under audit. He'll be glad to release the when audit is complete.

>Arguing with libshits on twitter
>They start calling me a Russian shill after they lose
>mfw

Like a petulant baby

He will build a wall :----DDD

FUCKING EPIC
They actually BELEIVED this?
We truly are weaponized autism and memlords

>Implying you aren't

If it is a revenue stream or counts towards your net worth/net income it should be on your taxes.

Part of one was leaked and IIRC it was from sometime in the 1990s.

No this was made afterwards... Try to be a little critical

it's over

after the horrible mistake that was 2016 everything is back on track to the right side of history

Because the prostitute bed pissing story is so much more believable than the anime watching story.

trump watches animu?

He should release his Russian tax return.

I'm calling you out for immediately jumping on that image as if it was real, you're no better than them you cretin, believing whatever is convenient and dismissing what is not.

Check and see but I doubt it. They've got the hearings for Rex Tillerson

I wasn't the user you were replying to. I think all of the stories are equally ludicrous and they all have the exact same amount of evidence to support them: Zero.

HE DINDU NUFFINS!

>>Every single tax return Trump has ever filed has been under audit for 2+ years

And anyway, he can still release his taxes even if they're being audited.

"No Nothing" is a double negative, doesn't that means Trump is involved in anything else than deals and loans with russia?

That's exactly the behavior I'm calling out the other user for.

This is hilarious.

When Trump accused Obama of being a Kenyan muslim, Obama calmly showed everyone his birth certificate.

Trump is a buffoon.

>mfw 90% of Sup Forums still believe Obama is a kenyan born muslim

it just amazes me how pathetic and weak obama is, the establishment, whatever douches at the CIA are.

these shots they are taking are not kill shots, they are desperate and weak shots as they are kicked out the door.

ddos'ing drudge ? really? kicking out russian ambassadors etc? sending a few tanks to poland? rigging a meaningless UN vote against israel?

none of these do anything except rile up their opponents in the last month of power. these people are such amateurs, while being so corrupt. and its amazing how deep they ran in government and media.

This guy is a mad moron.

Also, "NO NOTHING." That;s a double negative and could worded as there is something. How did politics become so stupid?

fpbp

didnt people recently find out that half of his birth certificate is a literal copy paste job from another hawaii birth certificate, as in the stamps are exactly at the same angle and distance relative to each other as on another certificate

just asking questions, why is he being so defensive.

He protesteth too much.

Isn't it just a way of expressing anger while being accused of numerous things? I surely remember hearing it before.

It's the typical Shitlib armament. What they do is throw a bunch of little kiddish accusations at you, and then expect you to apologize for it. What I'm hoping that Trump does is what any sane man would do and that metaphorically backhand the shit out of these Libtard brats. They act like a bunch of damn kids who have never been diciplined before. They need to learn, they will get their asses kicked for being so annoying.

I've heard that at least 10,000 marines are arming up & going fully loaded for the inauguration to prevent Trump's presidency from being stolen from shitlibs. That's going to be a massacare if these whiny Libturds actually try.

Yes, his birth certificate is a forgery.
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM&t=5s

You can even open it yourself with photoshop downloaded from the whitehouse website and see for yourself that there are "layers" according to people here when it broke. Doesn't surprise me.

It literally doesn't matter to most Americans, because for some reason we worship Niggers no matter how much they wrong us.

This user gets it.

Because he donated to the Clinton foundation.