thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/fake-news-buzzfeed-cnn-fall-trump-piss-story-Sup
twitter.com/trsprudence
twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819141458087264257
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this will end in a huge mess

What we have here!? Pepe butthurt?!

you tell me. or are you projecting?

having a pissy fit

Yeah WW3 incoming. Crimea annexation open road to big war.

Just make guess.
Also we need putthurt pepe mem, you know pepe with torn ass.

what the fuck is going on? Is this "dossier" on him all made up stuff?

Shit, Don is a mess. Time to pack it up, boys. He lost the edge.

This is it. Strap yourselves in. American civil war inbound. WW3 will follow shortly. This. Is. IT.

We live in a huge mess. Trump needs to realize the left are enemies, not undecided voters. The Clintons need to hang, the CIA belongs in the trash, he has four years to destroy them or no one will vote for him in 2020

Ho want to be burned alive in nuke war when was kid?!

numbers dont lie

Should have voted for Rubio

Russia's plan. Screw over Hillary. Blackmail Trump to get him to do what they want.

Now that Part 2 is discovered? They have little reason to not release all the shit they have on him. They're just doing it to embarrass him and by proxy the entire nation.

Yeah baby start shooting already kill all this colored left scum!

He will purge the CIA

back him up guise! :((

>NBA

Nigger

Yes

user gave a fake dossier to Wilson and other Neocons back in October, pretending to be ex-Mi6.

Media, including MSM, trotted it out now because they have nothing else to use prior to the inauguration.

Until release they can control him, after they will lost valuable resurce. So nope, trump need disband senate and instal personal dictatorship first.

The lady doth protest too much

and how isn't this grade A fake news? Why aren't the sources questioned? What the hell

I didn't expect his mental breakdown to come so quickly. I can only imagine how wonderful the next four years will be.

Cruz is also an ok guy. But we need a man like trump that will fuck the sjw cucks blm activists.

Maybe he won't disappointed and maybe even make a white nationalist state.

>the next US pesident is acting like an edgy teenager with autism on the internet

WE DID IT GUYS

HE SAID THE CODE WORD, TIME TO MOVE OUT BOYS.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQsP9xTklYQ

ban phone fags

>Why aren't the sources questioned?

((()))

BEST

PRESIDENT

EVER

This will end with a lot of people swinging from trees.

The mental illness of the left is inviting a righteous purge of treason from legit rwds.

This is the Jew pivot.

Brits had Brexit, we have Trump, and the beast of the Anglosphere is about to rise again.

He knows that the truth is about to be revealed so this is his last ditch effort.

#PEEPEEGATE

Look at buzzfeed's explanation, they literally say it's probably fake, but they're going to put it out anyway so the people can decide

Fucking hilarious

Yes, it's entirely grade-A fake news

Media took the bait as Wilson and the other Necons are "vetted" and in high places, and they took the bait from an user.

The hilarious thing is they're continuing to run with it and not putting out apologies; only Buzzfeed put out that it was probably fake.

Hes saying get ready for Nazi Germany. It's time to shut their dirty lying jew rat mouths

Several journalists and papers said they were goven this as well but they didnt publish it because they couldn't verify any of it. But BuzzFeed and CNN (to some extent) were the only ones retarded enough to publish this shit.

>Trump constantly throwing hissy fits on twitter
>'The left' is the one with a mental illness problem

i hope the mess involves lots of nukes all over europe

>normalizing dudes blowing each other and buttfucking and now pedophelia is totally not mental illness

You need to be hanged.

Um.... Fuck... Guys, William Shakespeare's rather famous quote from Hamlet has yet to be proven wrong, since it was uttered by Queen Gertrude 400 years ago....
Here's hoping this time's the first...

Local news in Serbia are reporting this whole story, but literally no one pays attention this whole story is fake. they report it as 100% truth

HOLY FUCK, media LITERALLY doesn't care if the story is real or not, even when presented with news that it's 100% fake

How can anyone believe media after this? People here were already redpilled but even normies should open their eyes after this

right, but it's making the news here as legit stuff nonetheless wich is baffling

Wouldn't surprise me at all desu

Grow up, Donald. Grow up. Time to be an adult. You're president. You've got to do something. Show us what you have.

Here too, was the main story on this morning's national news.

It's being reported all over Europe.

It's the funniest thing I've seen.

cypher

He was AWOL for 8 years and now peeks his head in the door. Priceless.

he always defends himself though

he's been a businessman with a brand to sell his whole life, defending yourself has become second nature to him

According to this, yes, and it started in Sup Forums.

Loooool some user did it again

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/fake-news-buzzfeed-cnn-fall-trump-piss-story-Sup Forums-prank/

>realDonaldT...

its real

>Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 45m45 minutes ago
>Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?
>12,257 replies 6,486 retweets 16,551 likes
>Reply 12K Retweet 6.5K
Like 17K

>Time to go Jailbait Joe

All the news sources are calling it "unsubstantiated" to cover that angle. They won't apologize because they already suggested it may be false, but meanwhile they're essentially saying, "Now I'm not saying Obama is a Muslim plant sent here to destabilize America and instill sharia law, but the CIA does have this document discussing just that possibility, and I mean, see for yourself here, folks."

This is absolutely hillaryous. My sides are in orbit

This is an absolute shitshow. Oh just that it's said.
>Pizzagate is real

t minus 23 minutes to the next secstate from standard oil testifying before congress

and you might have thought 2016 was a wild ride

we also now have a twitter user claiming to be the source

twitter.com/trsprudence

>The news should never have leaked

Fuck this, my sides are done.

Wait hold on, does this imply that the CIA actually had this fake shit with them and they were seriously considering it as some sort of intel?

Why is it baffling? Did you still believe in your media?

no, but this is just a new low

Yes, an user "leaked" it to Rick, who sent it up the chain until the CIA got it.

We wuz presidents!

>William Shakespeare's rather famous quote from Hamlet has yet to be proven wrong
dumb American checking in whats the exact quote?

Well user did say he was ex mi6
It's not like it very from a poster of the month from an Pakistani cave spelunking imageboard.

Its a sad reflection of the state of the USA. A nigger gets elected and he's promptly given a Nobel prize without doing anything. A white man gets elected and he's slandered and ridiculed at every moment, even when they have nothing on him they make it up.

Sucks to be white.

jesus and i should be studying boring shit. But this is just too fucking spicey

according to the user twitter he is checking with lawyer if he can go public.

He was in a thread here about 6 hours ago. He's definitely one of us.

>Are we living in NAzi Germany?

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES

>checking with lawyer if he can go public.
That is 40 flavors of stupid.

The media wanted to believe something, so they fell face first right into believing a Sup Forums greentext story. Facts be damned.

>are we living in nazi germany
Flipping the script on the "trump is hitler" crowd.

I know what people here were saying might have happened but I didnt really think the CIA themselves had it, I personally thought this most likely went:

user-Rick-BuzzFeed

But the tweet at the top suggests CIA had it in their hands as well so I guess thats likely now.

>now he has even more reason to monitor CIA
>now he can make laws against libel in news

just reporting what said user said.

Buzzfeed said this was circulating "at the highest levels" for a while. It wouldn't surprise me if McCain's blind lust for war with Russia led him to send it to the CIA.

>homosexuality has existed in nature for thousands of years
>mental illness

Classic edgelord

>Are we living in Nazi Germany

>tfw won election easily

kek. He keeps on tweeting about it instead of just shutting up like a reasonable person

Faggot, get out, out, out.

no, no it isn't.

twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819141458087264257

Russia already knew Hillary was bought, why prop up Trump if Hillary was already corrupt as fuck. The Russian narrative makes no sense. The only reason why the Russian narrative was even put into effect was because our government thinks the general population is inept and only cares for the next iPhone. I guess they were about 50% correct, though.

>no deals, no loans
Most importantly, no tax returns or any evidence to substantiate this claim.
>won election easily
Easily the most contentious election in nearly 20 years, if not ever, because he lost the popular vote by 3 million.

It's all good though. The spineless 'leftists' calling themselves democrats won't do anything to curtail his obvious corruption, collusion and nepotism because they're guilty of the same.

No just the plutocratic republic if Trumpistan.

"WE PRESIDENT NOW" would have been a much more fitting meme, Canada

Ah so now you understand how people have color have felt since the 1700s

THIS IS LITERALLY TOO FUCKING MUCH

MEMES HAVE GONE WAY TOO FAR

WE NEED TO GO BACK

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WORLD IS SO FUCKED

"leak"
"movement"

It's almost as if he is releasing this info himself so he can have the first and last laugh.

See

>Watch as monkeys have an anual gay pride, riding trough the jungle on cars made of bamboo and feces

>Proudly show their teeth and 2cm wide buttholes, while lions are not allowed to kill them because that would be racist

Thanks Hawkins.

Guys, the election ended. Who's still paying you to shill?

Our media doesn't report this. Feels good man. Even in one local radio podcast guys laughed all this nonsense off.

Imma get all up in that ass

I would think the more worrisome possibility is that this another fabrication to try to disrupt the situation prior to the regime change proper, and building on the narrative of fake news and online free speech that needs to be curtailed.

Hillary was bought by the Saudis, who oppose Assad's Shia rule in Syria.

Even the dumbasses at the CIA admit that Russia was surprised when Trump won. I'm sure they were cheering him on, especially considering Hillary was alluding to outright war with Russia, but it's absurd for the American media to say they "hacked" the election.

Damn, he is starting to crack. He's sounding guilty and desperate.

You're mixing up Hawkins and Darwin but that's ok. Incest often produces mental defects.