Russian Embassy UK, you wonderful troll

Their latest tweet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
iana.org
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Улица_Савушкина_(Санкт-Петербург)
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOOD MORNING

that frog really looks like Pepe btw

Whoever runs that embassy account has been known for a while to be an absolute madman

Absolute madmen

They can't keep getting away with it

Amazing shitposters. Sup Forums memes are now triggering the whole world.

How long until SJW are gonna try and ban memes completely?

When they see my digits they will lose it and start their anti meme crusade.

Hot damn I never knew shitposting was a viable career. How can I do this in the west?

This confirms that russia hacked the elections. Drumpf BTFO

remember pic related

great smugface

Post a link to the tweet. Also best banter this side of the current year.

This sort of public banter can only come from a childhood of drinking vodka in a frozen communist hellscape.

Explains Trump's fascination with gold.

Gold Jet
Gold apartment
Gold logo
Gold showers

>You will never be hired as an international shitpost ambassador.

FUNNY ISN'T IT
I thought we were gonna slow down on 2017, I guess the ride never ends
Shadilay lads

They know

Julian, you glorious bastard. I know that's you. You WERE moved. You DID livetweet your own escape. You cheeky cunt. I fucking love you m8.

fix'd

How t fuck is this even possible?

no brakes on this train

Russia has learned that meme magik is the next WMD I can just see the American Military going door to door asking people do you have any WMD's and me be hiding my stash of pepe memes

they are trying to steal the power of kek!

You have to be aware that now that Sup Forums has proved itself of it's power over media, that you be titillated by anyone who finds you useful. Don't forget this, Sup Forums.

they tried to ban it at the un but the un is powerless so all they could do was publish a report

Can I haz this Pepe?

Or drinkin beer in redback season while wrestling a snake for dinner before cooking it on the pavement.

No joke, I once got a bit of metal and cleaned it then put it on the side of the road and cooked eggs with it.

How in the name of Kek would the UN have any power on the internet?

>Trump is totally not colluding with the Russians

This will not end up well for Trump and his Russia cohorts

>

Seriously what the fuck is happening

First the absolutely retarded story about fabricated leak of Trump enjoying golden showers now this

What have we done?

Enough.

>thanks Obama

This past year proved that we are indeed very useful idiots. Sup Forums culture, particularly cross-board and cross-site raiding, even though those things are against the rules, perhaps especially because, has cultivated what I like to call weaponized autism. Weaponized autism is an incredibly powerful tool that can be directed to locate information, spread information, affect opinion polls, and a lot more. Sup Forums has trained itself to create image macros for years, and combined with the raid culture, this can lead to instant memes; it's literally creation. We are actual chaos gods, all of us, aspects of Kek if you will.

Drumpfkins are finished, how long until an electoral college revote and we swear in the first female POTUS of the United States of America Hillary Clinton?

HAHA..

Based on you not liking the result? How democratic of you.

>random event that is highly unlikely but that people generally would wish for
>multiple terminal digits are the same

Magic, user.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sup Forums has always had a huge influence on internet culture and irl meme bullshit. I had always wondered if it could be used intentionally to make people spout stupid shit for lulz. But this is actually a much better use.

Only rural and suburban hicks voted for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

It's also best to never give one single entity too much influence. If Trump had lost, it would be as if Babel itself fell.

russia is our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

I like that one image macro that's like

>Sup Forums pranks then
>habbo hotel
>Sup Forums pranks now
>God Emperor Donald J. Trump

I think it tells the story pretty well. We're growing up, becoming more powerful.

It's time

Replace Reach with Reich.

It should be obvious that they browse Sup Forums

I'm honestly amazed the powerful political families here dominated for as long as they did. Bush, Clinton, Bush, a black guy, and then really? Another Clinton? I bet their actual plan was to give it to Jeb after that. Then Chelsea. Then obviously another Bush. These people are way too cocky, clearly.

youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo

Getting a candidate for POTUS to formally declare a cartoon frog an agent of hate and symbol of white supremacy was pretty lulzy

BANTER

I can just picture Putin sitting on the toilet making up shitposts for Russian embassy twitter.

It really was. I just laughed out loud being reminded of it by your comment. And I'm checking to amke sure her official page still has that article. And it fucking does. HAH!

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Obama does not have any control over the internet... and no other nation does either.

iana.org

lel.

*run Sup Forums

Chegged :DDDDDDD

>I know nothing about networking or how the internet works

Jesus man

Malik obama tier.

this

New Yorkers

The Russian embassy is having way toooo much fun! Good morning rus bros. time to go protest in front cnn

"Fake news...."

He is not a very tastefull guy, like many average american.
Still eat fucking McDonalds, doesn't take himself too seriously, could have spent the rest of his life playing gold knowing he made enough dosh that his great-great-grandchildren wouldn't have to work a day in their lives if they were not stupid with money.
Despised by the media, in the very same manner that the average joe is villified by them, then they wonder "why the fuck do they relate to a 70-yo guy with a toupee?"
The answer is simple: they didn't relate to him, he related to them.

Kek is showing is we must side with russbros in event of war.

I tried but for the life of me I can't figure out how to properly position this warped text. I'm sure I'm doing it wrong.

the text in the circle? well it looks like you're using the text rasterized, as in it treats the text as an image/vector. that way, it will bend the text as a whole, which means the characters themselves will also be bent. what you want is to use it as a text, so it just adjusts the positions all the characters individually. photoshop should have this in it. if you must rasterize you should do that after warp.

Oy vey! Delete this

>inb4 ICONOCLASM

I need vist this embassy

Sup Forums has made nations shitpost at each other on twitter

Let that sink in

checking that trips greentext

That frog is cute and smug.
CUTE
And
SMUG!

i'd do it for free, desu senpai

>One day the great World War III will come out of some damned foolish thing on Sup Forums

WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

it's like if soros was a shut-in weeb.

hahahhaha

never

>people are paid to shitpost
>government is paid to read shitposting
>there are literally offices of people drawing memes and spinning them

>all for our taxes and shiet

I thought Sup Forums was battling the jews, but really you were just taking notes.

I don't think we need offices to post a frog on twitter.

Proof of life
Proof of life...

lmao

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Улица_Савушкина_(Санкт-Петербург)

What did he mean by this?

Good morning Ivan. You guys are having way too much fun. Who'd a thunk it?

Do we own Russian Intelligence or does Russian Intelligence own us. Really, I'm kind of lost track.

PRAISE KEK

I'm a mercenary memer.

You pay. I meme. No questions.

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html

Is Putin keeping an eye on this? Is he laughing his ass off?

>pissgate

>you will enver get paid to shitpost

>I read that in Nige's voice
Feels good.