Give me your analysis Sup Forums

Is this series ridiculing or promoting capitalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOlhy6Euy0I
youtube.com/watch?v=dPuz1n2LFVs
youtube.com/watch?v=JOgcfAxB1-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gvcJuDhnDjo
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Making millions by selling empty entertainment about criminal activities? Sounds like they're doing both.

Both and neither, its fuckin vidya

Nigga it's just a video game who gives a shit what it promotes

how is it empty, non country?
Given how you can run lucrative businesses while robbing others, I'd say both

It's an excellent satire of modern society. Frankly a work of art.

It's a video game. If it has made one thing more than obvious then that it has no political agenda whatsoever.

It has nothing to do with capitalism at all, Sovietbro.

GTA doesn't make fun of ideas, it makes fun of people and their reaction to ideas.

I saw a frog in GTA V

Capitalism is a failure

I think it's portrayal of US politics was spot on
youtube.com/watch?v=TOlhy6Euy0I

16 year old detected.

been working out pretty good for me faggot

These. Although it think the last GTA lost a bit of direction and was just campy kill people jump out of airplanes and fly jumbo jets into the ground without dying shit. The last few, especially GTA IV focused on satire. Every name and every person in the game was making fun of a name brand and a label drawing attention to the hidden Jew behind it. It could easily be said they are making fun of capitalism, but in what way is making the Statue of Liberty Hillary Clinton holding hot coffee a jab at capitalism.

Rockstar themselves basically say the whole thing is based on making fun of Americans. Funny that is their majority audience.

>hurr it works on my machine
Not an argument

lol you mad cause your skills suck and cant get a good job shitbird?

BTW for any normies in this thread, hot coffee is in response to the suit filed against GTA for having a code titled hot coffee where the body's characters actually had sex and it was unlockable in the game through a bug. That was back when Hillary was 100% on the war on violent video games train. Along with that other faggot who no one hears about anymore.

LOL Keynesian economics work SOOOOOO well let's listen to this dude who made the play book on using the gov. To Jew you out of your money

Mad cause the rothschilds make a thousand times more than whatever you make and they screw you over when they do so. But whatever, apparently you like being fucked hard by them you fucking faggot.

>I don't understand economics give me free shit
The post

It does both.
It shits on capitalism while actively exploiting it by its Online part.

Promotes capitalism
Ridicules Americans

Great games tho

Tv shows are golden

youtube.com/watch?v=dPuz1n2LFVs

youtube.com/watch?v=JOgcfAxB1-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gvcJuDhnDjo

Was there a single woman in GTAV who wasn't a vapid whore?

Actually for that matter was there a single decent human being in the game?

the guy who wanted weed legalised ?
he new what was up

Michael was a respectable protagonist. He pretty much did what he had to so he and his family could survive.
GTA protagonists steal and hurt people, true, but they're the least morally debased characters in the games.

it fucking great just leave it at that

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

are you high/in an mdma filled party right now