The anti Trump movement is already descending info the same racial squabbling as Occupy Wall Street and the Bernie...

The anti Trump movement is already descending info the same racial squabbling as Occupy Wall Street and the Bernie Sanders campaign did. Even the New York Times is noticing it now.

nytimes.com/2017/01/09/us/womens-march-on-washington-opens-contentious-dialogues-about-race.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tgsnt.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She has popcorn in her hair

>white allies
read: cucks

I'm thinking that the share of white votes for Donkeys in 2020 will be less than 10%.

Black girls a shit

That guy looks just like my friend. He is so based and so red pill he always say to our boss day of the rope rofl

Sending in niggers to break up leftist rallies is the most clever psyop in decades

Hopefully, the niggers kill any remaining white people they don't scare away into the arms of the prefect Trump family.

is your boss black or something ?

I believe you.

Cliff notes:
>You can join our movement to stop oppression,
As long as you know your place.

This is going to turn out poorly for the anti-trump forces.

Good news!

Good riddance :^)

" Our" (seperating By race) Allies.

10/10 find

God what a cringey picture

wow, that's even better than this one

>now is the time for you to be listening more, talking less
>Now is the time for you to... finally speak up. you have been silent for long enough

you don't say....

It would be fun to turn the libtards and blm against each other, its the final stage to end the traitors.
BLM accuses Hillary and the white media of helping Trump win by stealth.
Liberal left wing progressives accuse BLM of sabotaging Hillarys campaign by diverting everything to themselves,
That sort of thing.

I thought he looked familiar

>white allies read below
>ABOUT US SUPPORT BLOG PRESS API JOBS PRIVACY TERMS DIRECTORY LANGUAGE

Isn't this what Christina Hoff Sommers was talking about? The left's incessant use of identity politics to split people into different groups (race, gender, religion, class) will lead to continuous in-fighting and electoral destruction?

Say what you will about the Republicans (or the Tories in the UK) but they put the party above the individual and remain a strong unit, even if some of their views are regressive.

If you're white, you're not a true liberal progressive.

There is no room for whites in the progressive movement.

>try getting some protein in your diet, bud

Wtf he has the body of a 13yo

This is a real thing

All whites are considered responsible for Trump's election including the ones that supported Clinton

I'm actually trying to determine the exact moment "whitey get out reeeee" became a completely mainstream ideology

those tits combined with the majority of white women voting trump is making me diamond

>believing in the meme that women can ever do anything as a single unit.

I'm sure that's not the problem considering how many dicks he must suck

sweetlord, they fucked themselves in so many little ways. it's like death by a thousand cucks.

This just means we can push #NoWhiteDemocrats or its ilk

Niggers have an inferiority complex because they're objectivity less attractive and intelligent, sheboons doubly so, hence the resentment.

>captcha was street sign
>plantation rd.

>Never interrupt the enemy when he's making a mistake

t. a certain manlet

Its not honorable to laugh at them but youre right

Wall Street tycoons have been using SocJus to destabilize political movements.

I mean, it's nothing NEW. The FBI has been infiltrating and sabotaging groups since the hippy days, if not earlier.

SJW shit became a flood around the same time young white men were organizing a li'l protest group called Occupy, aimed against the Bankers who crashed the economy and got away with it and the TEA Party was getting active in the other side--and promptly got astroturfed by neocons.

tgsnt.tv/

you can meme us into a fight kike

time for 110

Why do white people smell like shit?

Lefties are always the first ones to eat themselves apart. They just can't accept being wrong.

Look at me........look at me. This is my country now

This can't possibly be real

This

why do you post this in every thread?

Manlets, when will they learn?

>SJW shit became a flood around the same time young white men were organizing a li'l protest group called Occupy
It wouldn't have worked if the first Occupy protesters weren't SO SORRY FOR SLAVERY

America's privledge is falling rapidly. It's currently at 56% and the majority of children born in the US are now non privledged.

As well as this, many Americans who consider themselves privledged are in fact not privledged at all and are just embarrassing themselves.

This is rapid progress.

Spoopy...

We're solving this by deigning Asians, Hispanics, Middle Easterners and literally anyone who isn't a Nubian Kang or Kween as a conspirator to white supremacy

>read below
>text is beside it
>niggers

It's amazing how deluded the lot of them are.

They need every supporter they can get, and they're essentially pushing them away by constantly telling them they're bad because they're white.

It's shit like this that causes people to leave the Democrats.

t. Former libtard

>White allies read below
>Text is to the right

I love this shit, they are destroying the left since only the most extreme masochists are going to stick around to be constantly told how evil they are, and since its the logical conclusion from leftist thought there's no real way for them to avoid it

He has the face of an obese man and the body of a nine year old.

Weird.

Soy is a xenoestrogen

this is what AIDS looks like

This is what San Francisco looks like

"Speak up, but only if you're saying what we've told you to say."

Honestly the internet hurts their cause so much. Browsing their social spheres of influence you might be convinced as I was that they WERE right, and growing, and that their movement was inevitable. And if I never left canada or went here I wouldn't have found out otherwise.

Theirs is an ideology based on the belief of something which is inevitable, and is an idea whose opposition is supposedly immoral.

It's not even that I take issue with the proposed set of ideals such as equality. However their pisspoor excuse for argumentation leaves much to be desired. Their stance that questions == dissent is also misguided at best.

They're trying to catch flies with vinegar and fire, and it clearly is not the best method.