This is the people who replies to your well argumented and sustained comments and try to refute them with words like...

>this is the people who replies to your well argumented and sustained comments and try to refute them with words like "shitskin", "poor", etc

Really makes you think

Yes that is correct.

This is representative of the type of typical of jobless masturbating anime fans who are current overturning the post-war global world order with mspaint jokes and pop culture references.

What a little scummy faggot. I hope he gets blax0red.

Go back to /fa/ faggot!

Said the leaf, while gagging on chink dick

What's wrong with him?
He looks cool.
Anyone who can pull off that outfit is boss.
I wish I was confident enough to wear shorts like that and tuck my shirt into them.

WRONG SHITSKIN

pic related is how I look

>What's wrong with him?
He looks cool.
[shigs internally]

>"... and that's my list of criticisms regarding the movement. Sorry it's 3000 characters, I just felt the need to outline this effectively given the controversy surrounding it."

>"ur a kike shill aka SHLOMO
>*spams merchants

>tfw no chink dick to gag on
;_;

He doesn't even have a skinhead.

Where do you buy a skinhead?

Hello friend!

You must be a poor shitskin
>me

faggot

You can get them in England. Not as good as the German ones obviously.

Shut up you broke ass shitskin

That dude looks like he's about to cry.

>implying

There's never genuine attempts at debate here. Every liberal opinion is purposely obnoxious bait for the sake of shitposting.

>dumb twitter bimbo posts thing
POL BTFO
>strawman political comic
POL ON SUICIDE WATCH
>click bait news story
HOW WILL POL EVER RECOVER

>implying chink dicks are big enough to gag on

kek

You would know, cock expert.

> Where do you buy a skinhead?
Ask the Native Americans. I think they got them back because it was cultural appropriation to keep them.

>This is representative of the type of typical of jobless masturbating anime fans who are current overturning the post-war global world order with mspaint jokes and pop culture references.
and yet this mighty liberal capitalist world order is too powerless (old and sickly?) to defeat our memes

BOG
HODOR
JSYZYZYZCYNA

shit tag letters tvh lad