GIBS ME PEE PEE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trsprudence
youtube.com/watch?v=sJI-UeF6HDc
youtube.com/watch?v=qLkff26VaHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huge!!

x D

Washington Post and NBC have both reported there is something here, but until now they didn't have access to classified files.

Explains Trump's anger toward CIA and refusal to attend briefings. He's too ashamed.

They got duped by a troll on Sup Forums who shit posted all the way to twitter and the twitter user is getting a lawyer now because he knows whats coming.

Trump's enthusiasm for waterboarding has a whole new meaning now

.No. The major networks are reporting on ut now. Andrea Mitchell just covered it.

Trump never misses a golden opportunity!

Yup. That looks like Drumpf all right.

hey if hillary won the popular vote
doesn't that suggest that Russians hacked the electoral college?
that's kind of retarded, isn't it?

ゴゴゴゴ

>Washington Post and NBC have both reported there is something here, but until now they didn't have access to classified files.

>Explains Trump's anger toward CIA and refusal to attend briefings. He's too ashamed.

Oh really? try reading this and put your dunce hat on.
twitter.com/trsprudence

How much are you payed to shill here? just wondering since you just got completely assblasted? It was made up and the one who did it has admitted it. So desperate for anything that you took the bait.

why is trump appropriating african culture in op's pic?

Yeah dude that lawyer is gonna help.

Gonna be fun sitting back and watching how this unfolds. Either Buzzfeed literally dies from putting forth such shit or Trump is fuckin donezo

should do a Michelle Obama one to emphasise her boot lips

RIP Buzzfeed, been looong due

Sad!

L O L

I never thought my lifelong fetish would step into my political agenda. I liked and supported Trump, but now I love him like a father. Hail Trump, I hope he gets pissed on by Russian bitches forever.

What is this?

Secret KGB sex tape.

>ruined the liberal agenda AND get to laugh at American decadence

Have you seen his twitter? dude is pissed as fuck lmao

The stupid "ice bucket challenge"?

you guys have learned nothing.

he is bringing more attention to this actual fake news, and gets to call the scandal starving kikes in the media nazis.

Trump onntape paying hookers to dance on bed and give him golden showers. CIA had info about this last summer, but did not declassify it until recently. Leaked to Trump campaign as well as major reporters including Washington Post.

Explains why Trump went on the offensive against intel agencies and refused to attend briefings.

The boards are now flooded with counter ops trying to shut it down claiming it was. Sup Forums poster. The truth is slowly coming out.

Das piss.

It was a troll you paid shill.

Seriously who is paying you dweebs now that Clinton is out?

I thought the point of golden showers was for the pee to come directly from the ladyhole.

Trump, correcting the record.

Da, comrade.

Piss bucked challenge

the same networks that said hillary will win?

youtube.com/watch?v=sJI-UeF6HDc

youtube.com/watch?v=qLkff26VaHI

>drains swamp
>replace with Scottish bog

Nice, just nice.

paid*

CTR neck urself

Trump counterintel ops, people.

>you had one job..
i fucked it up..