Hungary NOOOOO - Hungary Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs

Hungary plans to crack down on non-governmental organizations linked to billionaire George Soros now that Donald Trump will occupy the White House, according to the deputy head of Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s party.

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/trump-s-win-prompts-hungarian-call-for-crackdown-on-soros-groups

Where did everything go so right?

About time, those fuckers were behind a lots of 'protest' from the last year. A typical protest would look like 50% niggers or sandniggers, 30% foreigners, the employees, and about 20% Hungarians who sympathize with them. It's a fucking joke.

I love Orban. How can one man be this based?

Fucking glorious.

Absolutely based. This is going to be our year.

Being occupied for 50 years by a foreign power instills a certain nationalism in people.
Absolutely, everything is looking great so far.

and so it begins
2017 is going to be fucking epic

i hope they will be hanged for treason too!

>for 50 years
try 500

well in the last 100 years.

OP how many threads did you
make today on Sup Forums?
Be honest

When will Orban fix your hospitals gulaschnigger?

I was hospitalized there once. They tried to sell my organs, I was dehydrated.

>sharing a hospital room with 12 others
>frenchie beside had organs removed
>felt like I was in a horror movie
>the chief surgeon had blood on his cape

George Soros' net worth is less than 1% of what the koch brothers have in a single PAC

DRINK MY PISS MEMESTERS

so they can go after soros now the president doesnt have his back?

go to your own hospital ahmed, we are full

>Hungary plans to crack down on non-governmental organizations linked to billionaire George Soros

One of those organizations (Társaság a Szabadságjogokért) protected Orbán from the government in 2007.

Also, the Fidesz was heavily funded by Soros back in their early years (90's) and many of their funding members (including Orbán) was "schooled" by the Soros Foundation.

How the world has changed since then...

When will the rest of Europe follow?

When we elect the right governments