Why have we been so reliable useless throughout history?

Why have we been so reliable useless throughout history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ikea made into the fight club movie

that must count for something

Nah, Norway had those resistance guys who blowed up the heavy water factory. They were pretty bad ass.

Are you trying to get (You)s because Finland is not actually in Scandinavia?

Denmark has the Angles and Jutes who created England, who conquered the world

Finland is not scandinvian country you fuck

Scarcely populated.

Like clockwork

it works everytime

what about saunas?

>he doesn't know the thirty years war and stormaktstiden not to mention dynamite and other shit

That last episode of Vikings was disgusting
So cucked I wanted to puke

Like I asked?
I didn't fall for shit.

Typical retard who has seen Braveheart and thinks he know about the British Isles socio-political situation.

>muh ireland and scotland are bros ebil england is bad because i am a bluepilled retard

Scotland is the true cuck king of Europe but ignorant Sup Forumsacks don't even know.

>Föroyar
>Homeland

fuck off pigland

I know you didn't ask for this, but let us enjoy a classic Finnish folk song
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

>Finland
>Scandicucknia

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking snowniggers
always trying to hog onto our scandi club

>Finland and iceland scandinavia
>cats are dogs
Also nice try Giorgio, now fuck off back to south you filthy arab

If you're gonna bring it up, atleast make the correct argument. Finland is IN Scandinavia(n Peninsula), but Finland is not Scandinavian.

Geographically yes, culturally no.

I agree
Brexit has enlightened me

Trust me, we dont want to be classified as scandinavians and most finns will get angry if you call them that

Just report this shitposter and move on. This nigger cuck does this every day.

Also this, I really don't know why anyone would want to be in the same category with Sweden.

Mitävittua ei. Ei olla maantieteellisesti skandinaviassa. Skandinavia tarkoittaa norjaa sekä ruotsia koska niiden välissä on vuoristo nimeltä skandit, ja jostain syystä tanska.
Tl:dr mitäpä sinne ylä-asteen maantiedontunneille kuuluu?

My knowledge of Scotland is entirely based upon Outlander tv-series.. and Braveheart, as you correctly point out.

But still, You gotta admit, England is not even British anymore.. England is basically a Pakistanian colony at this point. At least Scotland is Scottish..

What happened?

You be sayin we is empires and shieeeet?

How cute you're like little mini Finland. We should annex

>My knowledge of Scotland is entirely based upon Outlander tv-series.. and Braveheart, as you correctly point out.
>At least Scotland is Scottish..

It's time to stop.

If only you knew...

I want to see the Faroese go to war against Åland. Place your bets.

They felt sorry for unwashed African sex slaves and floki is about to convert to Islam

Scandi history and folklore I think is the is for biggest target for revisions, even more so than WE WUZ KANGS.

We are not part of your team nor will never want to be. Finland will not be associated with nations that have not fought for their right to exist.

dougal was a true patriot

f

>scotland is Scottish
Kek

The independence referendum and brexit really has showed me what Scotland is really about
They still make good whisky though, the only thing they have going for them

>Skåne ever being Dannish again after great Sweden conquered it.

ÖVER
ISEN

Many such places.

R1b managed to conquer the entirety of Western Europe starting from the Russian steppes, while I1 just got pushed around until they ended up in the coldest, most desolate part of Europe that no-one else wanted to inhabit, so it's not surprising that R1b went on to conquer the world while I1 sat in the snow.

R1b somehow even ended up in America and created a lineage in the Natives.

>They felt sorry for unwashed African sex slaves and floki is about to convert to Islam

Those Scandi's are clearly just ahead of their time

Noh, osa Suomea kuuluu. Ei ole minun ongelma että olet etelän vetelä.

>tfw the only place to get this feel here is in fucking Quebec City
If only North America had been settled 500 years earlier so I could be comfy

Ilmeesi kun asun rollossa?

perkele

Its really down to climate because only recent technology have made it easy to live here. Back in the day only very few people could live this far north. There lives more people in London than the entire danish kingdom just to put things into perspective.

but we have made a small impact on history.... for instance the very language you are writing in is heavily influenced by old Danish and old Norse. English is a mix of north Germanic (pre 1100) and French (after 1200) tb qh fa m. Read old Anglo-Saxon texts and 1/3 of the words are more or less identical to modern day scandilang.

Its more amazing that we were never completely conquered and assimilated into more prosperous and numerous nations. Maybe its because there is historically speaking nothing of value here.
kys scum

WE WUZ RELEVANT N´ SHIET

VITUN ESKIMO :---D

Veli muutti utsjoelle :DDD

Ajamaan moottorikelkkaa ja juomaan jätespriitä?

I have seen this "meme" a lot on Sup Forums lately.

Did millenials really not know this until some shitposter posted a map with lines?

Panemaan poroja

>rollossa
hyi vittu tapa ittes

Tuu tänne ni tapellaa

I must say, Denmark and Norway and the rest of them have been pretty useless throughout history. Sweden has been kicking ass tho

Asun Stadissa ja haluisin asuu utsjoella

Compensating for something, jamal?

Vittu dorka. Jumala auta minua, perkele. Mita Vittua!

Don't say that, Ahmed

No mikäs sua estää? Jos siellä on oman alan töitä ni sinne vaa

Rollo on joku hampurilaismesta

kalmar union when? its time to leave the EU

No it's the truth. And since you also were a part of Sweden and 1/3 of the carolean army I guess you can say Finland kicked ass too.

Crikey, mate. Jolly good, almost smashingly exquisite weather we are experiencing today. Tataa, and farewell

We used to have one of the greatest naval forces, only rivaled by england, who used a cowardly move to defeat it.

>Did millenials really not know this until some shitposter posted a map with lines?

well that picture is actually from the BBC about the origins of the Anglos and Saxons so I cant even claim shitposting rights.

but honestly did you expect millenials to know anything about the history of their own people? Such knowledge is racist!

Huutia, onko "rohlo" sitte parempi?

why does scandinavia look like a giant penis shooting a steaming hot load all over denmark and the rest of europe?

coincidence? i think not... hmm brb i have some thinking to do...

Splendid afernoon Gary. Do you have any pic related left over there? I'd like to amis the everliving fuck out of this but there are non left here anymore :(

Footnote: Börjes and other köttbullarpojkarna, eat shit and die

Why are my fellow Svens always feeding the cuck image?

No ei vaan Porojen_nussinta_nisteily_kirkonkylä. Tai Rovaniemi.

Because It's what we all want

greatest european ally

Krokodil on parasta, ja pirtu

you're a bad troll

Föreställ er en värld befriad från allt mörker, där endast den nordiska rasen existerar.
Låter inte det som paradiset?

SWEDEN NO

>nut

Would you join if the fire started?

And Rollo, the great grandfather of william the conqueror.

He could be either danish or norwegian, historical sources differ.

just noticed you lazy cucks have the same flag design only recolored

Mää oon kuullu et oot haukkunu minnuu kotirosvoks!

outlander is so fucking great

>Implying Denmark would ever side with kebab

>just noticed

American intellectual

It didn't have to end like this.

You're shit but your birds are fit!

Go starve 3rd world potato

even us irrelevant island niggers got a more impressive empire building tradition than the eternal Svenskersvin.

Ay knew that was Cirencester before reading the thumbnail. Gloucestershire uber alles

>He thinks kalmarunionen meant everything belonged to Denmark

Cotswolds stronk!

>Not remembering the chants and bants between Irish and Swedish fans during the Euro 2016.
I thought we built a friendship with you guys.

Your football supporters were bro-tier as fuck mano best supporters in the world

kek the kings of Sweden from 1400-1550 were Danes and thus under danish rule.

The Swedish Rigsråd ran the day to day but answered to the danish crown. You Swedes even revolted a couple of times and the union had to be enforced by military might.

jesus fuck what retard made the finns start blabbering all over the thread

wakey wakey