Why are human women so shitty at giving birth

my dog just had a litter of 7 puppies and she didn't even complain at all
and I've seen horses and sheep give birth and they don't seem to mind it all that bad
yet when women give birth it's this big thing, they have to go to the hospital, they scream for hours and act like it's the most painful thing in the world
and most of the time they don't even plop out more than a single baby

what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BIG HOMO SAPIEN HEADS make birth much more painful and dangerous for our species.

Because of C-Section.
Women who need this surgery today couldn't reproduce and wouldn't pass on their genes. Today they can. And their daughters will most likely need a C-Section surgery too.

This isn't Sup Forums related in any way.

Dogs have a higher pain threshold than humans.

>be my dog dog
>give birth to litter of 5
>immediately eat one and kill another
>turn hostile towards the other 3 so I have to take them away

What the fuck dog

How is talking about the canine race any different to talking about the black race?

its mainly because we're bipedal (walk upright) changes the angles of the hips so they are now in the way of the repoductive system

Because at one point humans were an endangered species that survived only by inbreeding and breeding with other Hominids. Because of this they have certain defects, the placenta womb being one of them.

(Source: (((College))) text-book)

Except bulldogs that were so badly bred they can only give birth by c-section.

You say that was your dog but it was your mum wasn't it

Canines are useful and capable of being domesticated

10/10

So they need to die while giving birth "naturally", nice.

Because all human babies are born premature due to the size of the human head which continues to develop after birth. Women can just barely get a human out.

A big part of it is how unfit they are.

*tips fedora*

Evolution isn't real it's just a theory. Birth is painful for women because of original sin.

Pic related is you right now.

Im not sure I understand. Humanity has always been willing to cut a baby out of the stomach of a woman that couldn't push it out. at no point would we ever leave a baby in there

Because that is the punishment set for women by God the creator for disobedience.

FUCKIN TRUTH LOL

Because if a job's worth doing, it's worth whining about it

Pretty much this. A lot of animals are much more capable at birth but they are dumb as shit because they are animals. In order to stand upward and give birth properly women needed human babies need to have really small heads.

rather fuck a canine too tbqh

Then the question is, Do monkeys and gorillas complain while giving birth?

To clarify, I'm talking about the monkeys and gorillas in AFRICA, not the inner city. We all know that those fuckers whine and complain about everything.

They just need to train with dragon dildoes.

Usually the mother and baby just died you dumbshit, Caesarian only became a survivable procedure with the advent of modern medicine

>Usually the mother and baby just died you dumbshit
maybe the mother, but the kid dying was as likely as it ever was thanks to poor understanding of hygiene. cutting the baby out, they'd have to literally cut the baby up in the process as well. which isnt likely since everyone was pretty used to careful carving of animals back in the day

Sup Forums is new Sup Forums newfag

Funny considering it's called a caesarian because Caesar was born by one, over 2,000 years ago

Julius Caesar was a C-Section baby. Why do you think it is called Caesarian?

Humans are born with an extremely large brain for their size, and as such a massive cranium, and even though we have evolved to be born with flexible, multi-piece skulls that gradually fuse together, even this is not enough to make birth a physically easy process on a human woman.

bro that shit would hurt for any mammal

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

>flag

because it was one of Eve's punishments for eating the forbidden fruit

To the woman he said,

“I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing;
in pain you shall bring forth children.

Nobody said survival of the fittest was fair

humans can express pain better than animals and we are an extreme k select species meaning we have few children and raise them slowly

also lying down is terrible for birth they should be squatting like when you poop you should be squatting not sitting

makes sense

Nope user, natural birth takes about 20 hours, but in today's hospitals the process is speeded up by drugs, women need C-Section because they can't stretch wide enough in so short of window of a time. Basically nurses and doctors are lazy so they prefer to cut a woman instead of waiting.

That's not entirely true. Women with narrow pelvic openings for heart shaped pelvises have pretty much been bred out of existence at this point. There is a plethora of issues that could occur that cause a C-section and very few of them or because the woman couldn't fit the baby out. C-sections are actually quite overused today a lot of women choose to have them which is kind of a mistake because it is a major surgery with a long recovery.

I am a PA.

FYI: most everyone that works in the medical profession absolutely hates Obamacare.

Im from Vancouver and I would be happy to acquire your new Ritter of pups

>inb4 some disgusting land whale comes in here and says "OMG WHEN YOU SHIT A BABY OUT, YOU TELL ME HOW IT FEELS!"
>This same landwhale doesn't realise no one will ever even come close to her disgusting roast beef curtains anyway

Yeah, women are so """"brave"""". When women have to piss out a razor sharp rock that completely cuts their genitals up from the inside, let me know.

Surprisingly not grossed out or turned on

Looks like a mother giving birth, good for her

they're actually half nova scotia duck tolling retriever so that would kind of be going back to the motherland

>Petition to change the flag.

penetrating an animal is illegal. to be more exact I want to get fucked by a dog

>liberals hate Obamacare

No.

t. nurse

Modern women are pathetic excuses for human beings

op are you retarded?

We evolved as a bipedal species and because of that our hips got narrower and our birthing canals got smaller in turn.

labor is piece of cake when a mother loves that soon-to-be child. (Oxytocin rises through the roof => quick birth and no pain at all)

Problem is most western women aren't that attached to the idea of family, lots of pregnancies are unplanned and unpleasant because woman is required to work and modern day life is stressing. (No oxytocin = hellishly slow and painful labor)

t. Medical Biochemist

No. They arent bipeds. Just because they can walk upright doesnt mean they are built for it.

Speak for your own country you stupid cock.

I bet you enjoyed watching all those cancer patients wait on line for their Gleevec ifucking 40 year old chemo drug. You Canadians never explain the downside of socialized Healthcare.

because humans are sentient and animals are not