Why waste a billion dollars on a wall that's just going to be torn down later?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Won't get torn down if we post snipers on it

If mexico has nothing to do with america, it won't get torn down.

Oh wait, muh drugs n shiet

>waste a billion dollars

Who cares, Mexico is paying anyway.

I'll kick that little bean in the face if he gets anywhere near muh wall.

Exactly. Then we'll make them pay for a new one.

>our children see, hear, and understand more than we think they do.

Sign clearly made by an adult.

No one tears down a border wall once it's up, because they know the benefits of such

Go and tear down your fence in your yard. Yeah, you won't, because you know why you have it.

>It was both sad and heartwarming to see a child joining the protest.

Why do they make it sound as if the kid just turned up of his own volition? His parent(s) made a sign and made him come to the protest and hold it.

You can't insure that. Trumps always changing his answer. And besides you're not going to stop drugs from poring in

>implying wall will ever get torn down

Little kids cant tear down walls

Checking

No one really cares about the drugs coming in as it only affects retards.

I just want to be able to drive to Home Depot on a saturday without having 25 mexicans jump in front of my car looking for a job. They need to go back

It's very easy to ensure that. Pressure congress to raise every fee Mexican nationals or government and companies pay to do business here. Presto, wall paid sooner or later.

I don't mind the drugs, just keep out the beaners.

>you can't insure that

The Mexican economy is headed for a huge recession. Remittances accounted for 3% of their entire GDP last year. Considering a shrinking economy and a huge currency devaluation, the importance of remittances to the Mexican economy will only grow. As soon as Trump threatens to cut off that, Mexico will pay.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

He'll grow what? Weed which he'll still smuggle in?

think of it as a dam, stopping water from destroying a settlement

>Mr Kreschev, tear down this wall...

Ronnie Reagan

>Impound remittance payments going to Mexico.
>Wall is funded and Mexico's economy collapses since remittance payments from the US are now the single biggest sector of the economy.
>US economy also instantly slightly healthier since billions of dollars are no longer leaving the country and leaving the US economy to Mexico.

>You can't
Stopped there, when will you fags learn?

>that's just going to be torn down later
The sky will go down first

The Wall will stand tall, until the universe collapses.

End of this discussion.
Wall stays!

PRAISE HIM

yeah, that's exactly how they are going to pay for it. mexico can't do a damn thing about it either. i wish we would just go to war with mexico already

>Trumps always changing his answer

He has always said that if Mexico would not pay for the wall outright, then he would impose a tax on remittances.
With or without their cooperation, we can ensure that Mexico pays for the wall.

Mexicans don't love you back you White faggot cuck, they want your country

Fuck why are so many White people so dumb?

>>our children see, hear, and understand more than we think they do.

So she's virtue signaling that young?

So cute

Checkd

He builds anything comparable to this and I will forever be erect.

Never good grasp why these retarded communists force their kids to do stuff like this

>um m8 I don't know who u think I am but wall is already being torn down. What you want me to scruff up dis gr8 suit m8 :DDD

Mr Kreschev

there wont be mexicans in 4 years

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

People who get their children involved in politics are disgusting

Delete your account

You're not thinking like a retarded communist.

While you look at this photo and realize that the child's parents made the sign and dragged him along to a protest, especially stupid people think, "Wow, Trump is so horrible that even free-thinking children can see it!"

kek
fucking great. saved.

Yes you most certainly will!

Kek be praised.

>If he builds a wall, I'll grow
We attack on mexicans now. Best timeline.

>Berlin Wall
>separates Germans from other Germans
>its fall allows families who were separated by two large powers to be reunited

>Trump's wall
>keeps illegal immigrants whose presence damages our country out
>separates members of two different nations, one of which is great, the other is a fucking parasite
Great analogy you fucking kike.

Quads user and his beaner kicking will single handedly defend the wall

Real Donald browsing pol confirmed.

Praise be unto him. PRAISE KEK.

Good luck getting through the minefield with your hammer, kid.

>Berlin Wall separated east and west Germany, keeping families separated for 2 or 3 generations

Oh yeah this is totally like the US border situation. Fuck laws and borders and shit

Stop using them you disgussting junkies and stop selling visas to fucking streetshitters so that you don't get shot and blame Mexicans.

we don't want that because then when we conquer them we have to lead them

Don't tell me what to do, spic. I'll buy your drugs and get shot by your cartels if I want.

Murrica

Good then the trains full of niggers and south americans will reach your side of the fucking river, how you like them apples you fat shit.

c h e c k e d

>Me 10 years ago

"There are kids there! just look at those poor kids!"

>Me now

I donĀ“t fucking care, so fucking tired of the same children with puppy eyes propaganda, sorry kid YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Fix your country, also say thanks to the NGO whore that write you that poster, nice femenine letters.

came here to post this

why is this image the 30th post in this thread, I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums

I don't. I hate it. I want to build wall, kill all druggies, and nuke all your cartel.

I'm just saying if I wanted the opposite you don't boss me around reee

And he would be shot dead or captured by border guards.

The system works!

Yeah retards always pull the muh berlin argumemt. The berlin wall was actually built to keep people in because every cunt was trying to leave.

stralian logic is shit tier logic
fuck off sheepshagger

check your privilege bro,
shits outta control

bump

Dark times indeed