Kebab removes itself

apparently, kebabs and winter dont go together.
would Sup Forums help them?
serbs of Sup Forums what do you think about people who help refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/2017-01-10/thousands-of-refugees-at-risk-of-hypothermia-and-frostbite-living-in-20c-in-serbia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checkmate

You are welcome

kekmate

Winter survivability is an important aspect of being a human, let the kebabs freeze to death.

Obviously. No. Cucks.

Good, may the ice cleanse this continent!

this

At first glance I thought there was a dick attached to his hand.

Being able to withstand the cold is the embodiment of white privilege.

>When Winterchan removes kebab

oh golly

Oh,australia

People not made for Europe arent fitting in? Who would have thought

> -20 C
> dies

Meanwhile in my life
> -30 C
> spend entire day working out side
> lives

How can they dont survive lmao just put socks on your hands if you dont have gloves

>Babushkas know of coming Islamic hordes
>Help you build frost resistance with kompot and chopping wood in winter
Respect your elders. Tell your grandparents you value them

It's a shame they don't drink alcohol, death would come sooner

Cold is the reason European civilization was able to outpace all others and dominate the world. It turns forward planning (saving food for winter) into a strictly necessary survival characteristic while also preventing society-stunting super-diseases like Malaria and Muslims from spreading.

This is probably the first time these 3rd and 4th World niggers have experienced tempetures below 0

Maybe they should go to somewhere, where the climate is better suited for them like, I dont know, MAYBE THE COUNTRIES WHERE THEY FUCKING CAME FROM? fuck off

tip top kek, much obliged

Iceland to Scotland isn't really that far..the only thing that will be blanketed in snow and ice would be iceland and scotland.

Nice digits. kek is here. Winterchan will bless us with a white winter.

Acclimatisation, these people come from baking heat constantly. I hope they freeze and I hope it hurts.

>-30 C
meanwhile in real life

We're getting snow in the South over the next few days apparently, time to get comfy.

Let it snow.

I like how Pepe actually won on both boards because the Jew committed an illegal move by moving his queen while his king is in check.

itv.com/news/2017-01-10/thousands-of-refugees-at-risk-of-hypothermia-and-frostbite-living-in-20c-in-serbia/
>As the temperature fell below zero last week, MSF teams said they witnessed police confiscating blankets from refugees.

>tfw white woman handle cold better than brown men

top kek mate

Oh I'll help them alright. To get the fuck out.

GRAB THE SUPERSOAKERS BOYOS, WE'RE GOING SPRAYING!

That's at 1435, which translates to about two past noon. And I still see -8s and -10s down in the Balkans.

Most places tend to get a lot colder at night.

BAN ASSAULT CHILLY WEATHER

Is winter chan a disciple of Kek? Perhaps she's Kek under another form.

Why is winter so based?

Based Winter-chan.

we have come to our senses, at last

News stated it was -31 with windchill yesterday, -25 without

-33 on my walk to work today. Extremely comfy.

Because it's white

i was clearly referring to swedenbro who said that he works in -30C, but its over 0C in whole sweden xD

Gtfo kebab

REMOVE BLANKET

So are you saying the white race can bring in winter we can freeze the sands?

>As the temperature fell below zero last week, MSF teams said they witnessed police confiscating blankets from refugees.

Where did they steal the blankets in the first place

rules don't apply to Jewish tricks

I never said it was current day you fucking mong. -30 i common in northern sweden we had it last week.

its -17 here idk what fuck is up with that map

Don't question her plans, the frozen sea will create a bridge which her aryan fascist super soldiers will use to get to the UK and takeover mainland from there.
BELIEVE!

Look at the tiles again, he didn't.

They are just helping them adapt to european culture.

We need to make the world colder.

CONFISCATE THEIR COATS!

I want Winter-chan to give me her warm embrace

It seems as if cold temperatures give a very good advantage. Through history winter saved entire nations from foreign armies.

That's not how the knight works

Poor people. I have some relatives working in refuge centers.

They told me they have a bunch of people there all needing 10 blankets each to even keep warm.

She also told me there are literary hundreds maybe thousands hiding in the woods cause they don't want to get registered.

She expects that a lot of them are probably quite dead by now.

Most of them have probably never encountered a winter before.

Weirdly, most of the European nations have a pretty mild winter compared to some places. We didn't get much snow this year.

It's obvious they have never dealt with this before. Probably never thought to wrap up because they never had to before.

What city?

last week we recorded -48.2 degrees in Northern Norway

Kek

It actually gets to sub zero temperatures in the ME during winter. They're literally just idiots.

It was 2 degrees F for like 3 mornings in a row last week when I was in the Czech Republic.

Hope they all freeze

I say help them. Rev up the water balloons and squirt guns. Maybe then they'll get the message.

It's called a horse you fucking mongoloid

im afraid of plague to be honest because i know there is a lot of them, and so many dead bodies in our scorching summers...

Refugees in the woods you say?
NOT REGISTERED YOU SAY?
G D E
D
E ?!?!?

I very rarely gets below 20 degrees F in the middle east, and almost never stays below freezing during the day.

Maybe the afghani mountain people are used to the cold, the syrians aren't

They will also get vitamin D deficiency related illnesses like rickets. Europe, central an northern especially, really isn't an ideal place for dark people, there is a reason why the people there evolved to be white.

She's a pretty shit general if thats her grand plan.

"yes get scotland and iceland that's vital. Now we control the worlds sheep supply, we will be unstoppable."

Now rather than being raped and robbed by normal looking syrians, you yuropoors will be flooded by legions of noseless, fingerless ghouls

Maybe if they emigrated to the countries closer to theirs they wouldn't be having these problems. But I suppose white women and benefits are more important than life itself.
Gas them all

> self removing kebab

Top zez

Based cold snap

So we are getting real life stalker, minus the nuclear fallout?
THANK YOU 2017

>tfw no dickfingers

OP, all this talk in the news about social housing being built but no inhabitants, do you think they're going to try to fill them with migrants permanently?

You're bringing tears to my eyes...

you'll have to search the forest during spring before they thaw completely

Doubt it. These housing projects (outside of Belgrade) are money washing situations. I doubt the Mafia wants their investments being shit up by mudslimes.

This year is up to a great start

Based

mate it was -15 this morning at my hometown.
doubt that shit is accuurate

utter bullshit. cant imagine that ever happening

Greenland and Canadian Inuits are shit, and Italy, Portugal, Spain have fairly decent climates.

Dose "kompot" means drink made from dierd fruits and stuf you make in winter?
We got it too.

I see. What about that march to Aleppo? Should we rob them once they cross into Serbia?

LuleƄ

explain

This was at the warmest time of day.

Well it has been said, that the Balkan-route is closed, so that is their own fault for going there.

its data from meteorological stations, clearly it was measured in some bigger city, maybe Nis. Meanwhile you live in smaller town/village, maybe in moutains. Im not sure what did you except

Inuits are objectively the top tier of north american native peoples in terms of intelligence. They just had absolutely no natural resources to work with.

Low was -30 on the 5th and -31 on the 6th

Nah, let that problem solve itself.

its accurate. There is a time when it was measured.

Nope, from what I've heard the Hungarians are letting a couple dozen people through each day.

Winterchan predates Kek. She is another deity on the same level as Him.