Why do you guys hate the best 3rd world country in the world?

Why do you guys hate the best 3rd world country in the world?

Gods chosen people has alot of good things like trade to offer the world

Other urls found in this thread:

nationsonline.org/oneworld/first_world.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was just there on birthright last week, can confirm, 3rd world shithole

Putin is at war in middle east for the Great Israel, sending us million of refugees. Soon, Trump will send US boys to war in middle east for the Great Israel.

Europe will not accept to be invaded by the Muslims Israel doesn't want. All this will finish in a World War.

>Gods chosen people has alot of good things like trade to offer the world

Good goy

How good can they be when they oppose wonderful things like multiculturalism?

>All this will finish in a World War.

Take a wild guess who will be blamed for that one.

Revelation 3:9

If by Gods Choseb People you mean the Japanese

Jews exploit, Japs improve

You took the hit twice now, it's prolly gonna be Iran this time.

3 countries don't have a Rothschild bank:
Iran
Cuba
North Korea

The Jewnited States will go to war with all of them in due time.

>Take a wild guess who will be blamed for that one.
We're going to a war being:

USA + Russia + Israel
VS
Europe + China

We're going to win, so we'll write the History, and we'll decide who to blame.

>>Gods chosen people has alot of good things like trade to offer the world

Says the person whose ancestors started worshiping a calf statue when Moses left them alone for a few days.

Oh god, are you really so delusional you think that's a war Europe + China could win...?

You burgers lost to farmers in vietnam, so...

China never won a war. Not even against the least amount of farmers. Just never.

>USA + Russia

oh boy i got some bad news for you

>you think that's a war Europe + China could win
No doubt about it.
USA = 350 million people.
Russia = 120 million people (+ 30 million chines in Siberia).

Europe = 550 million people.
China = 1.2 billion people.

Also, California will be with us.
Time to end with semitism.

Soon, we'll send 200 Million Chinese in middle east. That will solve the conflict for ever.

French media shilled in the Ayatollah in Iran, it's got one, just isn't public.

Same with Russia being taken over by wallstreet and joos through communism, and then it happens these two "enemies",America and Russia, getting into a "cold war"

>Same with Russia being taken over by wallstreet and joos through communism, and then it happens these two "enemies",America and Russia, getting into a "cold war"

Stalin killed more jews than Hitler.
Today, Russia and USA are united under Israelian command.

Your German laro fantasies never cease to amaze

nice try goy

why are goys so obsessed with birthright? i think the name triggers them, to think of a people connected to their land in such an overt and tangible way. and rootless kikes nonetheless. it must make them seethe to be so disconnected to their own homelands, some even while living in them.

?

>Faggot fucks who pretend to be Gods chosen people has alot of good things like trade to offer the world
Like what? Open borders? Or legal pedophilla?
Or Hollywood movies no one really watches anymore? Or Transgender bathrooms? Need I go on?
I wish Israel was scrubbed off the map. Anyone supporting Israel is a right-wing zio-commie and Comrade Trotsky would be proud of his fellow neo-cons like you. Anti-semetism is what all the kids are into now. So if you love Israel so much, move there and STFU

>why are goys so obsessed with birthright?
Basic yid tactic: Accuse others of what you are doing.

Israel is so based it makes me high

Last bastion of 20th century nationalism after you killed South Africa.

>they're nationalists who are fighting the globalists
>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden
>they're killing Muslims on a daily basis
>they're the closest thing to a democracy in the Middle-East

Remind me again why we hate the Israelis?

in georgia they have been living for centuries, the only nation probably that didnt kick them out and gave them refugee

and these cunts sold drone codes to russia in 2008. also our eu puppet goverments should be next to them.
T H E Y H A V E T O B E G A S S E D

hey goyim I'm curious

shitposting aside
how many of you REALLY think greater israel is a real israeli agenda and not just a meme?

The jew is a master of psyops.

From an earlier age I always suspected there was something wrong with the mindset that promoted victimhood. The mindset that said "Rather than improve my own, I want parts of what you have built for yourself. Rather than imitating your success, I want to invade it" which was essentially the crux of the integration movement.

In my youth, however, I was so thouroughly immersed in misleading and downright false narratives, the confusion so intense that I couldn't even recognize fuckery let alone call it out.

MLK was a puppet of the jew, for the purpose of pushing professional victimhood, and creating identity crises, to the end of creating maximum exploitability for the black american community, which was the most vunerable american subculture. Then the jew pushed feminism to utterly cripple the black community.

Jews have exploited the black community to an absolutely appalling degree, and throughout history has thus indirectly caused a level of suffering that dwarfs the holocaust on a cosmic magnitude. MLK was a major modern agent of their psyops and puppeteering, which is why he is treated as a near prophet by the jew controlled mainstream american narrative.

We need to stop celebrating MLK. We need to take down his statues and memorials. We need to rename his streets and high schools. We need to remove his name from the history books. His name and likeness is a symbol of black oppression, but not in the way most people think. MLK and his ideology were a personified admission of inferiority. We need to move forward with a new way of think, a paradigm shift for the new century.

Israel is first world though:
nationsonline.org/oneworld/first_world.htm

Google dutch-ming wars you silly wooden shoe

>Why do you guys hate the best 3rd world country in the world?Gods chosen people has alot of good things like trade to offer the world

The only way I'll support Jews is if they support white nationalism and the devils chosen will never support the host nations people.