Mfw Europe gets plunged into war again and now can't ask Russia or America to bail them out and fix the problem they...

>mfw Europe gets plunged into war again and now can't ask Russia or America to bail them out and fix the problem they started

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmSvPw_Qzj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what war

>mfw americans don't have to die anymore for snow niggers and baguettes

Man, fake ""documentaries"" from the ""History"" Channel about WW2 don't mean shit here. They are just there to entertain American dimwits who know nothing of the world outside their country, or else they would stop watching that bullshit.

That's btw. also the reason why History Channel was never able to sell any of its shows to European TV networks.

>I don't actually want europe gone, just sweden for the lulz but the Netherlands because I genuinely hate them. I wish they got humiliated and destroyed to the point that they're Rwanda-tier

>tfw this generation hasn't been killed out yet by being sent into random countries and told to shoot

youtube.com/watch?v=JmSvPw_Qzj8

>the Netherlands because I genuinely hate them
What for?
Pic may or may not be related.

>mfw you have to die for jews again

>tfw you eventually realise this is all Russia's plan and communism will rise and tear America apart, and in the end America needs assistance from Europe, but they are all old snobby cucks and don't send troops because in the end they actually never cared about the US and we are just an experiment that the British have been working on since the 1700s

>tfw the British still control everything

Mwoah!

Maybe I'm dense, but I'm not getting Samson.

>mfw the next European conflict will be between those redpilled enough to realize it's high time for some 14/88 and those uncurable leftie faggots who still defend Arab terrorists while they are raping them
>mfw Merkels home county, an East German desert where nobody wants to live, will become a containment gulag for all lefties and Arabs, and those found wandering outside will be shot at sight

Me neither.

>amai
kekd

East germany is mostly against migration, unlike the indoctrinated left.

It's perfectly visibld in berlin.
The east got some russians and vietnamese people that are fully integrated while west consists of tourists, leftie students, antifas and rapefugees

We should rebuild the wall desu. East shouldn't suffer for your sexual needs

>East shouldn't suffer
Sure. You just pay us back the few trillion Euros we pumped into you, and we let you go.
Before the reunification we were doing just fine. And now look at us.

I need more land. Even if it's unusable, GIVE ME MORE LAND

>tfw slavs retake rightful clay from degenerate anglos and germans.
Czechia from the Carpathians to the Biscay

Poland from Bialystok to Kiruna

kek wills it

that's rite
>OD VARDARA DO TRIGLAVA!

>implying we needed your fat ass
>implying since then the UE isn't a dominion totally controlled by Washigton for the American empire
>implying ECE then the UE haven't been totally created and corrupted since the beginning by USA
>implying UE don't serve you to keep the $ strong and launder your cash
>implying you don't totally vampirize us using the stratagem of the chains
>implying we owe you anything
>implying we are not in an invisible war against you since decades