How is your local reddit doing lately?

How is your local reddit doing lately?

/r/greece: it's more right wing now.

Mainly because Tsipras sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/thenetherlands/
youtube.com/watch?v=G6tbaYBx7O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't use reddit, pay denbts, you subhuman.

I always imagined every reddit using male browsin that ridiculous site with dragon dildo up their asses

>/r/greece

The beggar nigger of Europe, fuck off you leeching cunt

Witnessed

How can you tell me to fuck off when you have brexited?

Reddit attracts leftism. The only good almost perfect board I saw on reddit is r/NoFap. Boards that you'd assume to be decent like r/exmuslim reek liberals.

What's going on in Greece?

My friend from Macedonia says Greece is now doing a form of communism to see if fixes the economy.

He doesn't think it will work though.

r/turkey

full of secularist, pro-feminist, pro-gay, pro-western cucks... And they hate Erdogan.

actually better
when mario soares died, there was a post with a bunch of right-wing posters openly bashing him and defending estado novo

Can we have a /local/ board on Sup Forums?

That'd be great.

p. sure /r/switzzerland is just a bunch of faggot hamburgers asking how to immigrate

when you guys were building the Parthenon we were still fucking goats (non-religiously)

now look at your society

tsk tsk tsk

>Macedonia

ignore and disregard opinion
Macedonians are not real people

fpbp

Boo

/r/Canada

Leftwing shithole unless it comes to TFWs and Chinese home buyers. Got banned and downvoted for saying that having a Somali refugee who wasn't even born in this country isn't the best choice to be in charge of immigration.

I don't use reddit. Looked at r/thenetherlands YEARS ago and it was just a circle jerk on how stupid people are for liking Wilders.

The EU will fall.

Reddit in general is like that, you could go to r/somalia and you'll have the few richer somalians with enough money to pay fo internet talking about feminism or SJW shit.

kek just looked at it and the top post is our far left pro immigration neo-communist 'green' party leader having dinner with a PVV (Wilders voter)

>post yfw Greconiggers become the fourth reich trying to fix their economy Hitler style

You are still fucking goats Mohammad.

/r/lithuania

Leftist cuck globalist EU shill website

(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)(non-religiously)

I'll say, what is... "English Comprehension"?

and all the reddit posts are about how they shouldn't be voting PVV clearlynothing has changed.

Full of lefties who think Reddit is full of righties. The usual.

r/unitedkingdom has lost all hope.

They've even lost all enthusiasm for Corbyn. They now spend all their time crying about:
> Snoopers charter
> Brexit
> Pic related

Holy fuck literally every single one of the 35 posts is anti-wilders and calls them either complete idiots or polite people that have pathetic viewpoints.

How is that place this much of a circlejerk? do the mods there ban any dissent? Do many downvotes delete posts or something?

>fucking goats is apart of your religion

Yeah, usually mods on reddit ban anyone who dissents.

Either that or the person gets down voted to oblivion.

Welcome to the brave new world.

back then we were too dumb to do otherwise
now we're all muslims and fuck them religiously

holy shit are you a massive fucking retard or what

r/michigan is a liberal hellhole

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS REDDIT BOARD AND YOU GUYS ARE BUMPING IT REEEEE

REDDITFAG GTFO MY BOARD

>Corbyn

>unironically supporting the communist comrade

Is there a way to view banned posts on reddit? I've seen screencaps before of banned posts with the comment below it how do I do that

ceddit.com

/r/Denver
It's trash. Same photos of the mountains, complaints of cyclists and Californians, and DUDE WEEEED. Every. Single. Day. Nathan Fillion did his AMA there for some reason, and it was the last time the place was interesting at all.

You stupid nigger the fact that you mudslimes fuck goats has nothing to do with religion its just what you goatfuckers do and always will do dumbfuck.

Let's see.

reddit.com/r/thenetherlands/
>A bunch of cucks upvoting a propaganda video by GroenLinks (a party which is blood red with a thin green veneer) and shitting on Wilders
>Someone asking a completely inane question about design choices on trains
>An article from a left-wing newspaper saying "the divide between Amsterdam and the rest of the country is growing")
>Some people shitting on the leader of the cuckservative Christian Democrats for opposing the legalization of weed, bro

Basically, it's a pretty tame centre-left subreddit.

I only go to /r/mma and /r/guns, they're normal

Not to mention Klaver was born to an Indo mother and an absentee Moroccan father, and he's trying to be a combination of Trudeau and Obama.

topkek

>non political threads
>0 deletes sometimes 1 auto moderator delete

>threads mentioning the pvv
>average of 5-10 deletes

Doesn't say what exactly the comment was though but it's not hard to figure out. a lot of SHUTTING IT DOWN involved here.

Oh, here's that fucking video. Use auto-translate from Dutch to English for the subtitles.
youtube.com/watch?v=G6tbaYBx7O0