Why do South Korean men look like such faggots?

Every South Korean "man" I've seen looks like "he" takes it in the ass on a regular basis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7zEzKiubhA
youtube.com/watch?v=DmQlb5NMwvE
youtube.com/watch?v=TFdwtuZ3KRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kkSFmqFTg28
youtube.com/watch?v=zaemG5-eUgk
youtube.com/watch?v=EaNM94v1Wlo
youtube.com/watch?v=AtYaPNN6ifc
youtube.com/watch?v=CtoUiY_5FKw
youtube.com/watch?v=dlqm51YQRTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were the side bitch of every empire to ever exist in asia.

The Chinese grew fat and ugly like the mongols while Korea grew feminine and frail

Both South Korean and Japanese men and women are shit.

South Korea is a country full of Faggot looking nu-males who look like traps, and feminist (recent but radical as fuck, worse than USA) womyn.

Japan's men have turned into extremely socially awkward betas, destroyed by Anime, and now 3D '''waifus''', who also like to PAY women to hug them. Meanwhile their women are turning into western women.

Koreans prefer men that look like women.

>insecure, self-hating incel who jerks off to kpop: the post

Because it's the will of the goddesses.

Because that's what Korean women find attractive.

The same way that American men dress like wigger degenerates.

This. You ask japanese and korean women on the streets and they will tell you they find skinny twinks the most attractive. It's just the way it is

They don't actually. Ever been to Korea? Every woman there will be all over you as the joocey tall white man who looks like a fucken action hero compared to these nu males. I think the Jews must have gotten to them or something.

False narrative by dumb white nigger

This is what anime do to your brain.

t. Jealous azn immigrant

You could counteract your height deficiency a bit by getting swole btw. No one thinks Bruce Lee is a fag.

Adopting american culture m80

If you are feminine then you should cuddle with me

who wants to rub dicks with me?

Yeah korean and japanese people like that more than white people sadly i use to live in seoul for 7 years

I heard they don't shave. That is kinda gross for someone feminine

Every country has it's fair share of whores who just want Tyrone's dick, it's just that in Korea Tyrone is a white guy.

>I think the Jews must have gotten to them or something.
for sure. the Americanisation of Korean culture and media has been brainwashing them. MTV & magazines = culprit #1

Fucking hot. I'd like to swim through an oily pile of them

Before Americanization Kpop was all cute

Now it turn into Nigger wannabes

Cute taiwanese trap post boipucci meanwhile

Oh I'm well aware. A quality woman isn't out for miscegenation and casual sex. Doesn't mean I won't take advantage though and it doesn't mean that deep down inside all women want a real man. The good ones just want a real man who's also Korean and will make a good husband.

tl;dr get swole you twinky gook

Because thats what asians find cool

Rude faggot. Most koreans DONT even look like that

A few select girls (fujoshits) are into these gook idols.

I find the whole gook-pop faggotry retarded.

That is like all of them. Maybe it is because they hate islam deep down and like them to Rebel against the false religion of islam in Islamic countries

True, most are just regular skinny twinks without the gay makeup and fashion.

Tellin you bru, if you got joocey you'd be able to quit the hentai habit.

I second this. Its cancerous to constantly see androgynous kimchi and those who try to emulate them.

they're the equivalent of elves

Nobody likes chad assholes like you. I wouldn't even want to fuck you as a woman

Desteoy islam, destroy malay obsession with kpop

yes please

Actually I would say the chinese are more obsessed with it compared to the malays. The malays I see are more into western hipster culture.
The indians stick to indian culture mostly.
I would agree that Islam must go though.

In high school I was a twig with floppy disks and a graphing calculator in the pockets of my cargo pants at all times. I'm just tryin to give some advice. Mosey on over to /fit/, its worth your time.

Plastic surgery and a feminine obsessed narcissistic culture

>it is fit shill
Leave

DESTROY ISLAM

At least they aren't nigger thug wannabes.

destroy my anus

REMOVE KEBAB

It's okay that there are faggoty countries. As long as they are aesthetic and keep it within their borders.

Are you feminine and cute?

yes

Oh you look like that?
Good

It is hilarious the White male user or SE Asians attack Korean idols looking like fags, meanwhile in the real world, White girls are like this :

youtube.com/watch?v=U7zEzKiubhA

This is very good. Now bend over you slut

Cancer.

Or this
youtube.com/watch?v=DmQlb5NMwvE

I hate AMWF shills even more than I hate all the yellow fever bs here because it adds shame to me

Here we go, rev up the amwf autism

Or like this
youtube.com/watch?v=TFdwtuZ3KRQ

It's actually because Korea and other Asian countries aren't afraid of "looking" gay and don't have macho complexes.

As a result, the actual rates of homosexuality is lower, because there is much less repression.

As a result, Koreans love prettyboys, handsome men, and everything in between, as long as the man is good looking.

Or this here
youtube.com/watch?v=kkSFmqFTg28

Stop it. I am gonna rape you

or this like here
youtube.com/watch?v=zaemG5-eUgk

>bunch of neckbeards acting like they know what women like
stay on /r9k/

Are you cute?

I'm am 6'5'' and 120 kg take that as you will

or this here
youtube.com/watch?v=EaNM94v1Wlo

It means you are too masculine for me

>implying all Asian "men" aren't feminine and beta
The lowest of the low in terms of masculinity and testosterone. Asian men are pathetic. They're more interested in faggot weeb shit than anything else.

Or like them
youtube.com/watch?v=AtYaPNN6ifc

You obese shit. I don't want to have sex with the likes of you

>Haha white men always talk about benis
>First one in the thread to talk about benis

>As a result, the actual rates of homosexuality is lower, because there is much less repression.
So people are gay not because they like cock, but because people called you a faggot.

Uh huh. i think you're just a fag.

But why does pol love weeb?

How about them?
youtube.com/watch?v=CtoUiY_5FKw

Or this Playboy model here
youtube.com/watch?v=dlqm51YQRTA

BTW : The same yellow-fever user posting in this thread posting down Korean guys for looking like fags think 'Asian' girls like this are attractive.

>one person doesn't account for the rest of the race
>all Muslims are terrorists
is this the end of Sup Forums??

To be fair, these k pop singers and models wear way too much makeup

And your everyday plumber or electrician over there PROBABLY won't look like this.

But I do, without makeup

They're both ugly as fuck. Balding kike nosed no chin faggot with a flat faced gook.

Maybe their horrible facial features will cancel each other out.

This is definitely not the case of unequal levels of attractiveness. They're equally ugly.

Actually the fact that this guy is eye to eye with an asian girl means he's probably on a lower level. Not being taller than an asian woman is suicide tier.

People want to be unique.

>tfw no Asian boypussy

Are you cute and feminine? Girls allowed too

BOIPUCCI

sure, they look like "faggots" that are actually heterosexual

unlike OP, who is a complete faggot lel

>Be from another country
>Look and dress differently

Wow its fucking nothing!