Be swedish empire

>Be swedish empire
>Wage religious war against germany, an event that made at least 1/4 of the population die
>Start the deluge against poland, taking everything that wasn't nailed down. It ended up Killing 1/3 of the countrys population and devastated it more than during ww2
>Steal danish clay and begin a brutal cultural assimilation, Killing thousands and torturing all those who protested.

Feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/2016/03/two-fold-ancestry-of-finnish-people.html
businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8
academia.edu/4811760/An_Essay_on_Saami_Ethnolinguistic_Prehistory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did the Swedish people dominate Finns?

We did

Give back my fucking door knob. It's not fucking fair.

The old swedes were hardcore

I really don't know where it all went so wrong

Yeah that's nice but it was also hundreds of years ago. What has Sweden done lately except turn into Neo-Somalia?

Thank their grandpas for giving you blonde hair and blue eyes.

Been adored and relevant in the 20th century

>implying

Only libtards adore you and Sweden hasn't been relevant since before WW1.

That's incorrect, we were relevant in the 20th century, not anymore though. But that's not what i want to discuss in this thread though. Instead just adore what the mighty swedish empire did

And now karma has caught up to us and we're being genocided. Fuck this country famalam

Youy ganged up with Russia, Germoney and Denmark to attack us, and on top of it all waited until we'd gotten a new and inexperienced king before doing so. You fuckers really want to complain that 'it's not fucking fair'?

I do have quite a lot of swedish blood in me but it's mixed with finnish blood giving me dark hair and green/blue eyes

There was no Germany back then, and we were only partially independent after 1700.
Due to Prussians and yourself anyway

Well my doors did nothing wrong.

We took revenge during WW2 by sending all our jews to them.

You had no right to take revenge. What we did to you was revenge for what you did to us earlier

kek

we are doubling down on that strategy right now and sending all of our rapefugees, too.

CAROLUS REX
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

>mixed with finnish blood
>giving me dark hair

t. Genghis Khan Jr.

Sure sure, we killed a couple of nobles who got uppity with us and as revenge you decided to genocide danes later.

Enjoy vanishing into the night, without a fight.

part swedish here

it does feel good, doesn't it?

Yeah, Sven cool and nice, but don't worry, soon you will be engaging in another religious war agains Europe, but this time defending shitslam.

Finno-ugrics commonly have dark hair

I'd have no problem being a descendant of the Khan but it's just a meme

missing King Cnut ruled England for nineteen years.

>From a military power
>to power bottom

>Relevant in any way

England was weak back then

What ethnicity are Finns?

MUH PAST

Mongolian

Yes, backstabbed The Commonwealth while they were at war with the Ottomans (actualy removing kebab)

shut down borders
send back immigrants
kill all liberals
build a wall
make viking (space) ships
göra Sverige bra igen

10/10 Russian troll behind proxy

You all took the bait and hated on Sweden for it

hello

The only hate this thread could muster is jealousy

Same place everything went wrong for Finland, at the death of Hitler.

You guys remember the allies forcing a communist controlled commission on you, right? Similarily the allies filled Sweden with Jews and CIA operatives. Difference is that you guys pulled your shit together and drove the commies out while Sweden allowed its infrastructure to be infiltrated by the Jews.

did these rulers do war for just shits and giggles back then?

What are you going to do danskjävel? Take skåne back?

Oops, looks like we enriched it for you.

Sad thing Russia has so many proxies in Sweden

Yo Ruskie

Considering the number of wars Russia has won against Sweden, do you see Swedecucks like an inferior kind?

I want a qt Swedish bf to sexually bully.

Nah you can keep it, shitskins can't swim and we can blow up Oresund Bridge. Then they can only move north, so KYS brormand :-*

Yeah except your country had a population of like 15 million while we had a population of 900k. You guys are trash in combat dude

They don't say KYS in Sweden. And if he really is a Swede he is your ally..altough from the post he made I doubt it

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Source?

>Be Swedish Empire
>Attack Poland who is at war on multiple fronts and has a truce with you
>Fail to conquer it despite the majority of it's nobles initially siding with you
>lose your Empire to the Russians in a few decades
Kek.

Nice pic.

>this triggers the southcuck

And maybe even

Are troll bait

Sweden.

I think this guy is here by accident

>be 30 year old somalian child refugee
>rape syrian neighbour's preteen daughter
>blood feud
>escape to denmark
>shitpost on Sup Forums

Swedes are constantly opening bait threads about their "superiority" and "relevance", just to get thrashed and be called out on their obvious bullshit. I assume it's the same masochism which leads them to import niggers and muslims just to fulfill their cuckold fantasies.

More European than Swedes.

More mongol, too.

>Idiots invaded in house of bully neighbor and then cry when they were beaten.

Nice troll post I admire your proxies...well done.

Funny stuff. Tell us more about SORM

Kek

Fennoswedes are notoriously swarthy compared to Finns. Also they were lucky to get more of our genes than the other way around.

Kill YourSelf

That it happens to mean kiss in danish is just good for banter :)

We don't have any connection to Turkics/Mongols, it's some obscure North Asian from Fennoscandia. Finns arrived here with little Siberian DNA and only acquired it while here.

Stop tarnishing Denmark's reputation online with your lowfi posting.

Right it's like with Ukraine. Some of them want to live in Russia....but Russia don't have enough room for them...it is very sad. So they start a war :(

I assume you haver over 9000 proxies ?

Tell us about SORM

My family is also Finnish although we all have blond hair and most of us have blue eyes.

Sorry m8, I'm PIDF.

The Russians want you to fear them. That is their goal. Do not fear the Russians. You beat them before, and you will do so again. If they ever set foot in Finland

Probably the best line fighter of the time.
Constantly BTFO nations with more than five times the man power because of their superior tactics and strategy.

Impressive.

>How do we BTFO the Polish?

Easy just quick march until you are 20Ft away from them and open fire.

Brave

>Finns arrived here with little Siberian DNA and only acquired it while here.
nigga we literally came here on mammothback to fuck moist neanderthal pucci from the wild east back when the ancestors of western (((europeans))) were walking around with skin the color of shit

What else are you going to do to kill time when there's no internet to shitpost on?

This Guy gets it

Completely false. You Estonians are an excellent proof that Finnics originally didn't have Siberian. We got ours from Saamis.

terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/2016/03/two-fold-ancestry-of-finnish-people.html

>>Battle of Kircholm
>>Battle of Klushin (aka Ivans and Swdecucks destruction, no hard feelings to rusbros tho!)
>> Siege of Jasna Gora
>> Battle for Krosno and further victories in 1655 campaign.

Cucks plz. Semi-quality shitpost tho.

You could have feasted and drank good wine, but your countries obviously lack any edible food, not to mention grapes. But at least I can understand why were you so eager to kill those Poles and Germans for their slightly better food.

>m-muh battle of kircholm
STFu, check out polish battles in the great northern war

Thanks Magyar bro ;)

Saami arrived in Europe only a few thousand years ago, darling. Civilizations had risen and fallen already when those uncivilized reindeer fuckers drunk stumbled onto the continent.

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8

>Do not fear the Russians

Looks like It's forming an alliance between China and Russia

>n-no, all of our previous defeats against you doesn't count because you failed in this one particular war which we also lost by the way
More damage control please

those digits foretell a swedish happening that will uncuck the nation

yeah nice """empire""" youve got there

>Cherrypicking level: 2000

So triggerd xD And stfu about y-uh "gheat nuithen war" protest-cucks. Both Ivans and u tried to take us to your side. Not my fault our nobility ruling class was a bunch of greedy whores.

Uncucking confirmed?

woah

It'd be about fucking time.

Null is still a null.

wow that was so cool. Did you make that all by yourself ? Putin must be so proud. Now tell us something about SORM

Don't worry polebro we will be nice to you this time

Finland is full of Saami toponyms, we conquered the shit out of them from the south.

academia.edu/4811760/An_Essay_on_Saami_Ethnolinguistic_Prehistory
>reindeer fuckers
Reindeer herding is a recent economic phenomenon. Saamis knew metalworking and farming but were mostly hunters and fishers.

If digits sweden wil destroy itself right after uncuckment

Not worrying about a damn thing from a third-world country to become by 2030. Stick to the pines and mountains. Might be you will finally build something all by yourself.

Wow, ûbertroll give this guy a break...he has been working for so long he can't even spell straight

Sweet dreams Russian. Don't mind the picture. Just sleep

>be sweden
>get cucked by niggers
>enjoys it